WOKE Just Died in Florida. Killed By Stop WOKE Act

You do realize that half of BLM is made up of whites.

There were a lot of whites in the original Klan too.

That is a prime example of how much of an idiot you are, CRT doesn't teach anyone to hate whites. What a fucking moron.

ROFL

CRT is all about white hatred.

Critical theory is the Marxist trope of oppressors and oppressed. CRT lies that all whites are oppressors and all blacks are oppressed.

CRT is Mein Kampf with whites playing the role of the Jews.

The liar is you shit for brains, all those dudes in robes were your grandfathers and grand uncles, etc.

Hey Klan Boi, address the subject, you fucking retard. You LIED that CRT isn't being taught in schools, I just proved it is. Flinging shit like a feral baboon doesn't cut it. You lied. You're a white racist putting on black face on the internet to defame black people as stupid and dishonest.

Trump Sr, Jesse Helms, Strom Thurmond, Trent Lott.

It has never been taught in grade school, again do you think it is teaching racism?

Of those, only one was a segregationist. You just vomit hate at the enemies of your party.

The Segregationists were democrats, every last one of them - even Thurmond at the time was a democrat.

The democrats of segregation:

Al Gore
Orval Faubus
Bull Conner
Robert Byrd
George Wallace
Fritz Hollings
Ross Barnett
Lester Maddox
Fielding Wright

Et Al..

EVERY FUCKING ONE, A democrat.

Say, you're a democrat too, aren't you? Drooling retard racists like you are always dims.

Wearing your blackface like a proud dim.

Here's democrat Ralph Northam

1651067283022.png

Just like what you do here...

CRT isn't in use in schools and workplaces.

Psst Herr Himmler, that lie has long since failed.

Your Reich has moved on to a new lie of why CRT is vital history.

Do try and keep up with which lies you're spewing.

This magaturd legislation, like their whole party platform, attempts to preempt problems that didn't exist in the first place. It's partisan magaturd selective enforcement, demagoguery and political theater, and absolutely nothing beyond that. I say celebrate! Give it up to those magaturds currently playing the role of authoritarian strutting around in superficial satisfaction with their brand new useless 'law'. Let their freak flags fly, I say. Eventually, they'll find it does precisely nothing to address, much less curtail the scourge of pedophilia magaturds feel runs so rampant in the country. Remember WOKE and Cancel Culture are their terms. But they use them to project it on their sworn enemy, the Democrats, 24/7.

Are you really trying to claim the Americans coined the term "woke?"

:lmao: :lol:

Look, you're stupid - it's why you're a Nazi. I get that you have the equivalent of a second grade education, but even so there are some clues,

Consider the vernacular. Yes, I know that you never "lernt" big words, but this one is important.

"Woke" is a verb. "I just woke up." "The noise woke the dog." A person is not "woke," it is an action. Hence the vernacular of the "woke" is in the ebonics sub-culture and adopted by the lowbrow minions of the left.

Hint for the stupid, conservatives would have used "awakened."

1651068653343.png

There were a lot of whites in the original Klan too.

ROFL

CRT is all about white hatred.

Critical theory is the Marxist trope of oppressors and oppressed. CRT lies that all whites are oppressors and all blacks are oppressed.

CRT is Mein Kampf with whites playing the role of the Jews.
Uncensored 2008 = Uneducated 2022.

Uncensored 2008 = Uneducated 2022.

How long did it take you to come up with that, sploogy?

The problem you have is that education is idiomatic, obvious. Those with education will recognize which of us are indeed educated and will also recognize you as the southern, white racist that you are. You with your blackface to defame the black people you hate.

Psst Herr Himmler, that lie has long since failed.

Your Reich has moved on to a new lie of why CRT is vital history.

Do try and keep up with which lies you're spewing
I have nothing to do with any of this horseshit. Magaturds invented woke, and have yet to prove these wedge issues negatively effect education on any significant level. I'm not taking into consideration the opinions of any dumbass magaturd on this.
Are you really trying to claim the Americans coined the term "woke?"
I'm claiming magaturds coined it.

I have nothing to do with any of this horseshit. Magaturds invented woke, and have yet to prove these wedge issues negatively effect education on any significant level. I'm not taking into consideration the opinions of any dumbass magaturd on this.

I'm claiming magaturds coined it.

So, you're lying.

No surprise there.

Remember about vernacular, sploogy? It's leftist term coined by your retard Nazis (redundant)

{Following the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri in 2014, the phrase was popularised by Black Lives Matter (BLM) activists seeking to raise awareness about police shootings of African Americans. After seeing use on Black Twitter, the term woke became an Internet meme and was increasingly used by white people, often to signal their support for BLM, which some commentators have criticised as cultural appropriation. Mainly associated with the millennial generation, the term spread internationally and was added to the Oxford English Dictionary in 2017.}

So let's recap;

You're a liar
You're a Nazi
You're a fucking retard

SSDD

Hey Klan Boi, address the subject, you fucking retard. You LIED that CRT isn't being taught in schools, I just proved it is. Flinging shit like a feral baboon doesn't cut it. You lied. You're a white racist putting on black face on the internet to defame black people as stupid and dishonest.
h3or13gwq4w81.jpg

it aint...

Forum List

Back