Woke churches don't follow the bible on homosexual relations.

You're a sneaky little secularist, Patrick.

Right. I am so sneaky that I openly post on a public message board in clear and coherent language obvious truths that anyone with a second grade education can comprehend. Very very sneaky.:eusa_dance:

I will tell you something. Try to hear! I am on a secret mission to raise the dead by extirpating the lies that have fucked up your mind. Before the potentates of darkness stop laughing at the silliness and audacity of it all it will already be too late. Then there will be nowhere left for anyone to hide.

So for crying out loud, Shhhh! Don't tell anyone! Loose lips sink ships!

But, seriously Elmer, did you weally get your weligious instwuction from cawtoons? Hunting pesky wabbits again awe you? lol...What a maroon!

abada abada, that's all folks! :777:

Last edited:
I just think it's funny that Christians especially on the right tend to pick and choose what parts of the Old testament they want to follow. For example the Old testament says that any debt should only last seven years and must be forgiven after the seventh year. But you don't see very many far right Christians who would support that as a law. They are very picky on what parts of the Old testament and what laws that existed in the Old testament that they think Christians should follow.
Christians need not follow any Old Testament law. They do not fall under temple/Mosaic jurisdiction. No one does, not even modern Jews.

Although evangelical Christians believe they're following some of those laws (and not the others), I don't begrudge them that. But I like to think of them as borrowing from the tribal/temple people merely to institute some tradition in the church, such as Sunday gatherings.

Christians need not follow any Old Testament law. They do not fall under temple/Mosaic jurisdiction. No one does, not even modern Jews.

If no one on earth complied with Mosaic law in the same way that both Moses and Jesus taught to follow it the law would still remain in effect and in full force if what Jesus said was true.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law and the Prophets. I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill (comply with) them. For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."
Matthew 5:17-20

Either you believe what Jesus said or you don't...If you set aside the law, and teach others to do the same, you can only expect to hear from God what he said to the Nachash in Genesis 3:14

Last edited:
Last edited:
Contemporary fundamentalist preachers are calling for the death of homosexuals. Look at what the bastards did in Africa.

1. Still wrong. Christians are not called to kill people for sin (!)
2. And you had to go to Africa to find this, because it's not a common belief among Christians

This American preacher.

Oh good, we have a Christian hating online troll now. Soon as Steve Anderson comes up, we all know.

For those who are not Christian hating trolls, this pastor who is not ordained, nor would be, by an denomination has a small church in Arizona. He's a loon, but the secularist Christian haters adore him

This American preacher.

I'd recommend you actually read your sources and check any statements made in them.

Here is what it actually says. He himself is not calling for Gays to be "killed".

We believe that homosexuality is a sin and an abomination which God punishes with the death penalty.

Right. I am so sneaky that I openly post on a public message board in clear and coherent language obvious truths that anyone with a second grade education can comprehend. Very very sneaky.:eusa_dance:

I will tell you something. Try to hear! I am on a secret mission to raise the dead by extirpating the lies that have fucked up your mind. Before the potentates of darkness stop laughing at the silliness and audacity of it all it will already be too late. Then there will be nowhere left for anyone to hide.

So for crying out loud, Shhhh! Don't tell anyone! Loose lips sink ships!

But, seriously Elmer, did you weally get your weligious instwuction from cawtoons? Hunting pesky wabbits again awe you? lol...What a maroon!

abada abada, that's all folks! :777:
You been speaking in secular code since day 1.

Although evangelical Christians believe they're following some of those laws (and not the others), I don't begrudge them that. But I like to think of them as borrowing from the tribal/temple people merely to institute some tradition in the church, such as Sunday gatherings.
So its completely fine for Christians to push for laws which strip their fellow Americans of their rights on the false pretense that they beleive laws should be based on biblical laws (which is what they claim), while ignoring any biblical laws that don't match their political and social ideals.

I guess the bible stops being the "word of god" whenever it says something they don't agree with.

You been speaking in secular code since day 1.

Nonsense. I have been speaking in plain language about coded subjects in scripture that are incomprehensible to you because you defy the law of God, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, and teach others to do the same as an expression of your religious devotion. Whatever you profess to believe, that is what you are actually doing and so you are under a curse, dead, in hades, and the Law, the firmament and basis of Heaven, stretches out way above your addled head, way above your grasp, from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.

Nonsense. I have been speaking in plain language about coded subjects in scripture that are incomprehensible to you because you defy the law of God, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, and teach others to do the same as an expression of your religious devotion. Whatever you profess to believe, that is what you are actually doing and so you are under a curse, dead, in hades, and the Law, the firmament and basis of Heaven, stretches out way above your addled head, way above your grasp, from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.
Like I said... speaking in secular code since day 1.

Like I said... speaking in secular code since day 1.
"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous, arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous, arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of men.

If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

"The death" associated with setting aside the instruction of the law is not and never was about biological death, crime, or corporal punishment. It has always been about cause and effect, the cause, stupidity, the effect a curse, insanity, that no human being is required to or can enforce.

Then they should say that.

1. Still wrong. Christians are not called to kill people for sin (!)
2. And you had to go to Africa to find this, because it's not a common belief among Christians

American evangelical Christian preachers have been preaching in Uganda, Nigeria and Sudan to promote the death penalty for homosexuals.

How many times does it need to be explained to you that we are not Israelites living in nomadic groups with a Tabernacle?

Are you dense?
...and THERE is yet another kind, giving, understanding and pious response. Very right wing faux christian indeed.

Then they should say that.
I agree.

That's why Jesus asked, " who lights a candle (a reference to the law) and then hides it under a bushel?

The law was given as a 'light to the nations". Its instruction is for everyone, not just a select few..

Forum List

Back