Woke Batgirl Is So Bad, It Won't Be Released

I just watched "Prey" on Hulu. Latest Predator movie.

Woke as shit.

Girl Power! White man bad! Typical Hollywood woke bullshit.

Don't waste your time.

Thanks. I was afraid of that. The premise itself, actually had promise. But...I strongly suspected that it was unlikely to be done well in this day and age.

Thanks. I was afraid of that. The premise itself, actually had promise. But...I strongly suspected that it was unlikely to be done well in this day and age.
The skinny Indian chick not only defeated the Predator but also kicked the ass of at least a half dozen White men.

Yea, right.

The skinny Indian chick not only defeated the Predator but also kicked the ass of at least a half dozen White men.

Yea, right.
Holloywood is fucking crazy if they think i can suspend my disbelief of a small girl beating predator with a bow and tomahawk. If you want a girl to play lead in an action movie, that bitch better have special powers or something, otherwise im not buying it.

Holloywood is fucking crazy if they think i can suspend my disbelief of a small girl beating predator with a bow and tomahawk. If you want a girl to play lead in an action movie, that bitch better have special powers or something, otherwise im not buying it.

If the goal of the movie was for her to ESCAPE, or for the whole tribe to work together to defeat the Predator, or the girl tricked the Predatory into following her into a Grizzly's lair, or a stampeded of buffalo,...

that could have been exciting and maybe with good writing and good acting, they could have sold it as a story.

But, no. They had to just turn out woke shit.

If the goal of the movie was for her to ESCAPE, or for the whole tribe to work together to defeat the Predator, or the girl tricked the Predatory into following her into a Grizzly's lair, or a stampeded of buffalo,...

that could have been exciting and maybe with good writing and good acting, they could have sold it as a story.

But, no. They had to just turn out woke shit.
There are rumors that they are not sure what to do with the Flash with Ezra Miller's string of bad publicity including allegations he may be a predator himself. I've heard rumors they may kill the film too and I have heard rumors they may recast the role and refilm it. Woke is far from over in the real world multiverse.

There are rumors that they are not sure what to do with the Flash with Ezra Miller's string of bad publicity including allegations he may be a predator himself. I've heard rumors they may kill the film too and I have heard rumors they may recast the role and refilm it. Woke is far from over in the real world multiverse.

Serves them right for hiring an obviously unstable man for such an important role. Dumbasses.

I hope they get burned so bad, that their example eventually leads to a rebirth of thinking in Hollywood.

Forum List

Back