Woka Cola

CancerRussh.jpg

I read that linkedin withdrew this critical race baiting theory shit because...(I'm a shocked), that it was rather silly nonsensical and complete and utter nonsense. Or people just bitched them out until they threw in the towel.

Last edited:
Lets invite libs here to tell us how we can all be less....white....I'd like to hear from them on what that looks like and how I can be less white....

Believe it or not, they have already listed the characteristics you should avoid.

Check this out:

“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

Forum List

Back