Ron Johnson calls Hillary's absence from Rump Riot videos - "suspicious" !!

DrLove

Platinum Member
Reaction score
:auiqs.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—During the Senate hearing on the U.S. Capitol attack, Senator Ron Johnson called the absence of Hillary Clinton from the videos of the insurrection “highly suspicious.”​
“I’ve combed through hours of these videos looking for Hillary Clinton, and there’s no logical explanation for why she’s not there,” Johnson said. “Except, of course, for the obvious one: she is disguised as a Trump supporter.”​
The Wisconsin senator said that, with Clinton’s “history of deception,” impersonating a Trump supporter on January 6th would be “just another day at the office” for the former Secretary of State.​
“How hard would it be for Hillary Clinton to put on some horns and fur pelts and paint her face red, white, and blue?” he asked. “That is vintage Hillary.”​
Johnson called for Clinton to be subpoenaed immediately to answer questions about her “vanishing act” in the January 6th videos. “She has a lot of explaining to do,” he said.​

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—During the Senate hearing on the U.S. Capitol attack, Senator Ron Johnson called the absence of Hillary Clinton from the videos of the insurrection “highly suspicious.”​
“I’ve combed through hours of these videos looking for Hillary Clinton, and there’s no logical explanation for why she’s not there,” Johnson said. “Except, of course, for the obvious one: she is disguised as a Trump supporter.”​
The Wisconsin senator said that, with Clinton’s “history of deception,” impersonating a Trump supporter on January 6th would be “just another day at the office” for the former Secretary of State.​
“How hard would it be for Hillary Clinton to put on some horns and fur pelts and paint her face red, white, and blue?” he asked. “That is vintage Hillary.”​
Johnson called for Clinton to be subpoenaed immediately to answer questions about her “vanishing act” in the January 6th videos. “She has a lot of explaining to do,” he said.​

I swear, this conspiracy stuff is a kind of madness.

How does this happen? And does Johnson really believe this stuff, or is he just playing to the rubes?

Jets

Gold Member
Reaction score
Senator Johnson.

Another fine example of a Trump sycophant in Congress...

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She wasn't there because she supported the election fraud of 2020...

White 6

Platinum Member
Reaction score

How does this happen? And does Johnson really believe this stuff, or is he just playing to the rubes?
Satire alert ;)
Surprised you had to alert that, but looked like you did. Amazing how many not familiar with satire sites.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

Satire alert ;)
Holy shit, my bad, I gotta check that.

The best satire is that which could be true... :laugh:

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score
Little birds flying around his head chirping.

OP
DrLove

DrLove

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Satire alert ;)
Holy shit, my bad, I gotta check that.

The best satire is that which could be true... :laugh:
I wouldn't put this one past Ron Johnson. He loves to launch investigations based on his wild-eyed conspiracy theories.
Whatever happened to his investigation into Hunter Biden's laptop anyway? ;-)

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Does he really think this plays well in Wisconsin? Ah...satire.....I posted too quickly.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List