Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

In fact, this is about the 5th time I've posted this footage of the first plane hitting the "North " tower.

When I lived there in the 80's we called it Tower 1, where my uncle worked and where Windows on the World restaurant was and the observation deck above it.

Lots of evidence unless you disregard basic
physics and the laws of motion.

Nothing you've said makes the least amount of sense from a physics or laws of motion standpoint. Like the entire thing about the "North Tower should've jackknifed", ignoring the point that the North Tower DID jackknife (slightly).

jump.jpg

The helicopters are coming to rescues us !"
"Awwwww fuck !! I just got pulverized into dust."
jump2.jpg

The kids will be graded on visual comprehension
in their pop quiz Friday. Let them decide what they believe instead of your Santa Claus version.
There are no kids here except for you boy

I stated fact and reality you are a liar you will be required to show evidencde which you have never done so go find some

Lots of evidence unless you disregard basic
physics and the laws of motion.
You throw those words out there as if just mentioning them explains how they prove demolition. The problem with you is that's all your doing. You just throw those words out there. You have no idea what they actually mean which is why you never discuss the particulars behind them.

You're one sick dude Mikey. Get some help.
Really ?
I'm not the one defending mass murderers.

How many medical professiona;ls are under secrecy agreements I wonder.

Last edited:
So the building hung in mid air for 4 seconds AFTER the supposed explosions was heard which cut all the columns leaving zero resistance? Is this a Looney Toons episode?

Why don't you just admit the truth ?

Just blame the Saudis.
They could have planted the shit-- didn't they try in 1993 ? Just upped the game to military grade demolition weapons.

Really ?
I'm not the one defending mass murderers.

How many medical professiona;ls are under secrecy agreements I wonder.

Yes you are defending mass murderers.

You are making false accusations which have been disproven. You cling to them without a shred of evidence while ignoring those who really did it.

The 19 foreign terrorists commited this crime your accusatiuons are PROVEN lies

You are a treasonous sack of shit licking the taint of islamic terrorists and defending THEIR murders.

Nothing is as dumb as believing
the NIST story.

You punks don't intimidate me.
That is because you hide in moms basement and you never come out.

In person you are a weak easiily intimidated sack of shit.

You cannot even challenge NISt much less prove any of it wrong

Why don't you just admit the truth ?

Just blame the Saudis.
They could have planted the shit-- didn't they try in 1993 ? Just upped the game to military grade demolition weapons.
Hey moron

MILITAYR GRADE demolisions is a false term which has been pointed out to you before

Demolition is demolition and there was no demo on 911 that is proven fact,

Without any of your boring insipid videos try and post some evidence you little islamic loving faggot

Forum List

Back