‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But Very Upset

That would be Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor general who was investigating Burisma Holdings. He wanted to interview the owner and all of the past and present board members, including Hunter Biden. Joe Biden bragged that he threatened to withhold US aid to Ukraine unless Shokin was fired. That's highly suspicious and most likely illegal.

AG Barr is investigating the matter. President Zelensky assured Trump that Ukraine would cooperate and share information regarding that case with AG Barr and the US would reciprocate by sharing our information regarding that case with Ukraine in accordance with our Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty.

You just conceded that Biden is not immune from investigation. Now you are saying that it is somehow illegal for the Trump administration to investigate him. You can't have it both ways. You seem to be suffering from cognitive dissonance, a common symptom of TDS.
I'm saying it's illegal for trump, who is running in the same election as Biden, to solicit a foreign national to help him defeat Biden.
Here is a transcript of the call.

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

I challenge you to quote the part where Trump solicits Zelensky's help to defeat Biden in the election.

Of course you will refuse to quote that part because it simply does not exist in reality. It's just a delusion in your TDS-addled mind.
LOLOL

I like how you answer your own challenge .... and your answer is wrong. Of course I can quote it...

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

Zelensky: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer. I would also like and hope to see him having your trust and your confidence and have personal relations with you so we can cooperate even more so. I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine. I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us. I will make sure that I surround myself with the best and most experienced people. I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr. President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you.

Trump: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that’s really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.
:rolleyes:

Your concession is accepted.
LOLOL

As are your delusions and denials.
/smackdown

I'm saying it's illegal for trump, who is running in the same election as Biden, to solicit a foreign national to help him defeat Biden.
Here is a transcript of the call.

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

I challenge you to quote the part where Trump solicits Zelensky's help to defeat Biden in the election.

Of course you will refuse to quote that part because it simply does not exist in reality. It's just a delusion in your TDS-addled mind.
LOLOL

I like how you answer your own challenge .... and your answer is wrong. Of course I can quote it...

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

Zelensky: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer. I would also like and hope to see him having your trust and your confidence and have personal relations with you so we can cooperate even more so. I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine. I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us. I will make sure that I surround myself with the best and most experienced people. I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr. President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you.

Trump: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that’s really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.
:rolleyes:

Your concession is accepted.
LOLOL

As are your delusions and denials.
/smackdown
LOLOL

You're funny.

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh? (VIDEO)
Fiona Hill was aware of other efforts by Trump and Giuliani to force Ukraine to get dirt on a political rival, idiot. The phone call was not the only thing going on.

There was an ongoing campaign.

Try to catch up.

Fuck you.

This is about a phone call.

If it was something else, get your butt-buddy Adam Schitt to say as much.

And get your mother, Pelosi, to take a vote on it.
There's more evidence other than just that one phone call. Schiff is not restricted to that one call just because you want him to be.

You bet....it was all out there before the phone call.

Please keep predicting things. It's pretty much shown us what won't happen.

Schitt-head will soon be in prison and the bitch of every inmante.

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh? (VIDEO)
Fiona Hill was aware of other efforts by Trump and Giuliani to force Ukraine to get dirt on a political rival, idiot. The phone call was not the only thing going on.

Try to catch up.

Fuck you.

There's more evidence other than just that one phone call. Schiff is not restricted to that one call just because you want him to be.

LOL

Someone should wake you... you're dreaming again.

Try to catch up.

Fuck you.

LOL

Great retort.

No wonder you morons can't win.

Try to catch up.

Fuck you.

LOL

Great retort.

No wonder you morons can't win.
LOLOL

Can't win what? We won the House in the last election. I think you're still dreaming.

Forum List

Back