Without Due Process

You have a choice to not be here exposing yourself.

You have a way to shut that poster up.

You'd never win.

Reminds me of someone who claims she was raped over the phone.

I asked her why she didn't hang up.

No answer.
Well just because YOU have stupid friends has nothing to do with anything I've stated in this thread or me.

Nor does it negate the fact that Washington State has several laws prohibiting stalking, including cyberstalking and your opinion of those laws or whether or not the time I spend on this site somehow invalidates the same rights I have as everyone else to be here is notwithstanding.

In short, you're wrong. Again.

no I didnt,, youre just making shit up because youre a useless tool,,

I am not lying. Two or more unwanted contacts is the definition of harrassment in most states. Since you did it with an electronic device it is cyberstalking. You committed cyberstalking against me. That is the gospel truth. Do I think you did anything wrong? No. I'm not going to pursue it but this really is the way the cyberstalking law works. My lawyer told me that is was dumb and I wouldn't get convicted. There was no restraining order. I committed cyberstalking between December 4, 2021 and December 7, 2021 by communicating two unwanted contacts. The restraining order wasn't issued until April 8, 2022.

Face it. You committed cyberstalking stalking. If I was wealthy and mad I could have you convicted but I am neither. I was just giving you an education. It is extremely easy to force someone to cyberstalk you and then take screen shots to destroy that person's life. Consider yourself lucky. I forgave you for cyberstalking me. Next time you may end up in a court room. This world we live in today isn't that pretty.

I am not lying. Two or more unwanted contacts is the definition of harrassment in most states. Since you did it with an electronic device it is cyberstalking. You committed cyberstalking against me. That is the gospel truth. Do I think you did anything wrong? No. I'm not going to pursue it but this really is the way the cyberstalking law works. My lawyer told me that is was dumb and I wouldn't get convicted. There was no restraining order. I committed cyberstalking between December 4, 2021 and December 7, 2021 by communicating two unwanted contacts. The restraining order wasn't issued until April 8, 2022.

Face it. You committed cyberstalking stalking. If I was wealthy and mad I could have you convicted but I am neither. I was just giving you an education. It is extremely easy to force someone to cyberstalk you and then take screen shots to destroy that person's life. Consider yourself lucky. I forgave you for cyberstalking me. Next time you may end up in a court room. This world we live in today isn't that pretty.
but who are you?? who am I???

I am posting on an anonymous forum and you could be anyone,,,

ggive me your info and file a complaint and I have no problem leaving you alone,,

but who are you?? who am I???

I am posting on an anonymous forum and you could be anyone,,,

ggive me your info and file a complaint and I have no problem leaving you alone,,

You aren't bothering me. I'm just demonstrating how the cyberstalking law works. You can totally set somebody up the way I just set you up. You committed cyberstalking against me. I'm not saying that is the way the law should work. I'm saying that is the way the law does work.

Just be careful around the mentally ill. They are hilarious but they are dangerous and have no sense of decency. We are cool dude. You don't have to worry about me. You can say as much as you want about me, to me, to my dog, or whatever. I believe you have freedom of speech to say whatever you want to say. I'd never pursue legal charges against you even though you did cyberstalk me.

You aren't bothering me. I'm just demonstrating how the cyberstalking law works. You can totally set somebody up the way I just set you up. You committed cyberstalking against me. I'm not saying that is the way the law should work. I'm saying that is the way the law does work.

Just be careful around the mentally ill. They are hilarious but they are dangerous and have no sense of decency. We are cool dude. You don't have to worry about me. You can say as much as you want about me, to me, to my dog, or whatever. I believe you have freedom of speech to say whatever you want to say. I'd never pursue legal charges against you even though you did cyberstalk me.
no I didnt,, face it dude youre just a bad person,,

whatever makes you feel good buttercup,,

I asked you twice to quit contacting me but you refused to leave me alone. That is two or more unwanted contacts. That is harassment. You used an electronic device. That makes it cyber harassment. It is called cyberstalking my friend. You are guilty as a son of a bitch. You are a criminal. I am just not going to pursue it because it is dumb.

I asked you twice to quit contacting me but you refused to leave me alone. That is two or more unwanted contacts. That is harassment. You used an electronic device. That makes it cyber harassment. It is called cyberstalking my friend. You are guilty as a son of a bitch. You are a criminal. I am just not going to pursue it because it is dumb.
go suck a cock,,,

now you have more for when you call the cops,,,

go suck a cock,,,

Actually

RCW 9A.90.120

Cyber harassment.​

(1) A person is guilty of cyber harassment if the person, with intent to harass or intimidate any other person, and under circumstances not constituting telephone harassment, makes an electronic communication to that person or a third party and the communication:
(a)(i) Uses any lewd, lascivious, indecent, or obscene words, images, or language, or suggests the commission of any lewd or lascivious act;
(ii) Is made anonymously or repeatedly;

Actually

RCW 9A.90.120

Cyber harassment.​

(1) A person is guilty of cyber harassment if the person, with intent to harass or intimidate any other person, and under circumstances not constituting telephone harassment, makes an electronic communication to that person or a third party and the communication:
(a)(i) Uses any lewd, lascivious, indecent, or obscene words, images, or language, or suggests the commission of any lewd or lascivious act;
(ii) Is made anonymously or repeatedly;
only problem here is he was talking to me and I responding,,

Of course your rights can be violated ... it's call "crime" ... but I know what you mean ...

First is the reasonableness test ... is a restriction on, say Speech, have a reason ... can government prohibit yelling and screaming in a government owned hospital? ...

Second is the onerous test ... is the restriction onerous to the right of Free Speech? ... can we yell and scream on a government owned playground? ...

Due Process is where the government writes you a ticket for yelling and screaming ... you have a due process right to have a judge rule on the legality of the ticket ... if on the playground = not guilty ... in a hospital = guilty ... we have the right to this process ...
patients yell and scream in hospitals every day

LOL

only problem here is he was talking to me and I responding,,

Nobody is disagreeing with you. It is dumb but it is the law. There is no exception if the other person is doing the exact thing or not. Believe me. I have experienced this first hand. You are guilty of cyberstalking me. Calm down though. I don't care at all. It is a retarded law.

go suck a cock,,,

In a time before all the litigation the common response to someone like you doing what you did to me was to just kill you.

Today with all the litigation an uncommon response is for someone to charge you with cyberstalking for the horrible awful disgusting way you treated me so so bad.

Consider yourself lucky that I am a grown man and I don't really care that you cyber stalked the daylights out of me and refused to leave me alone. You have a freedom of speech and I respect it. I have pure disrespect for this stupid crime that you committed against me. I am going to let it slide. You didn't nothing wrong in
my opinion. Just consider yourself lucky that I am not a piece of shit or I could turn your whole world upside down. I would never do that for some petty bull shit. I don't give two fucks if you cyberstalk me. I will just block you. There is no need to kill you or call the law. This is a dumb conversation. Just tell me you are sorry for violating my privacy and cyberstalking me. I'm done talking about this. You can get fucked hard core for this petty nonsense. I promise that you can.

You are guilty of 100% exactly what I am guilty of. There is absolutely no difference whatsoever. The arguments you made are the same arguments I made.

You learned this lesson way cheaper than I did.

Nobody is disagreeing with you. It is dumb but it is the law. There is no exception if the other person is doing the exact thing or not. Believe me. I have experienced this first hand. You are guilty of cyberstalking me. Calm down though. I don't care at all. It is a retarded law.

Why do you think P'Hunter will "engage in a pattern of conduct that places a person in reasonable fear of bodily injury or death" or emotional distress ... the definition of cyberstalking ... although the FBI website includes examples of other grave crimes being pursued as stalking as well ...

its not the law you inbred stupid fuck,,

In a time before all the litigation the common response to someone like you doing what you did to me was to just kill you.

Today with all the litigation an uncommon response is for someone to charge you with cyberstalking for the horrible awful disgusting way you treated me so so bad.

Consider yourself lucky that I am a grown man and I don't really care that you cyber stalked the daylights out of me and refused to leave me alone. You have a freedom of speech and I respect it. I have pure disrespect for this stupid crime that you committed against me. I am going to let it slide. You didn't nothing wrong in
my opinion. Just consider yourself lucky that I am not a piece of shit or I could turn your whole world upside down. I would never do that for some petty bull shit. I don't give two fucks if you cyberstalk me. I will just block you. There is no need to kill you or call the law. This is a dumb conversation. Just tell me you are sorry for violating my privacy and cyberstalking me. I'm done talking about this. You can get fucked hard core for this petty nonsense. I promise that you can.

You are guilty of 100% exactly what I am guilty of. There is absolutely no difference whatsoever. The arguments you made are the same arguments I made.

You learned this lesson way cheaper than I did.
no I'm not you stupid inbred fuck,,

now go back to whining to your street whores,,

Forum List

Back