Without Due Process

I'm not sure what my duty is as a private citizen.

I am a man that joined the Marine Corps 3 days after I turned 18. I have ran for political office 3 times knowing that some charade like this would be a likely outcome. Am I shirking my duties as a citizen to allow something like this to happen?. Your advice is the same advice I get from everyone. Be selfish and comfortable. I'm very well aware of what the best thing for me to do personally. What is the best thing for me to do for society? If there is something I can do then i want to do it. If there is nothing i can do then yes. The selfish route is the way to go. This "crime" isn't bad enough to protect children. However adults are so vulnerable to this horrific "crime". Somebody made a boo boo probably at the legislative level. I get what you are saying. I will just feel terrible 20 years from now to find out I was in a position to be miserable for 20 additional years in order to correct this problem but I shamefully chose comfort instead.

I am not a selfish person at all.
I don't think it is selfish I think it is compassionate. You made a mistake and let your temper and ego get the better of you. She also did the same thing and it escalated. She got the power or upper hand. She won't let it go because you won't. So now it has become a situation out of your hands and in the laws hands. You said your lawyer said you had a good chance. That is not 100% guaranteed. You won't let it go so you are going to stay in a state of upset. That is actually a choice. Why you make that choice to stay upset is probably a selfish reason. Your getting something out of it. If you were done with it you would move on.

I'm not sure what my duty is as a private citizen.

I am a man that joined the Marine Corps 3 days after I turned 18. I have ran for political office 3 times knowing that some charade like this would be a likely outcome. Am I shirking my duties as a citizen to allow something like this to happen?. Your advice is the same advice I get from everyone. Be selfish and comfortable. I'm very well aware of what the best thing for me to do personally. What is the best thing for me to do for society? If there is something I can do then i want to do it. If there is nothing i can do then yes. The selfish route is the way to go. This "crime" isn't bad enough to protect children. However adults are so vulnerable to this horrific "crime". Somebody made a boo boo probably at the legislative level. I get what you are saying. I will just feel terrible 20 years from now to find out I was in a position to be miserable for 20 additional years in order to correct this problem but I shamefully chose comfort instead.

I am not a selfish person at all.
Thanks for your Military service!

I don't think it is selfish I think it is compassionate. You made a mistake and let your temper and ego get the better of you. She also did the same thing and it escalated. She got the power or upper hand. She won't let it go because you won't. So now it has become a situation out of your hands and in the laws hands. You said your lawyer said you had a good chance. That is not 100% guaranteed. You won't let it go so you are going to stay in a state of upset. That is actually a choice. Why you make that choice to stay upset is probably a selfish reason. Your getting something out of it. If you were done with it you would move on.

I view the law as unconstitutional. I view this law as a vehicle to trap somebody. I could make anybody in here commit cyberstalking against me as long as they don't know how the law works. So it is ok? The sister law that addresses cyberstalking minors has already been ruled unconstitutional. So you say I have no duty as a citizen? If that's true then it is over. If I can ruin every single aspect of my life and have pure misery every single say of my life in order to have this unconstitutional law ruled as unconstitutional then I am obligated to do that. So no. I am not a selfish person at all.

Last edited:
Post the court filings ... what did you say and where? ... and what did the judge actually rule? ...

You've been real thin on details ... how nasty were you? ...

Lol I went to the court house to get the evidence entered against me. They don't have it so goodluck to you. It was a high profile case. I was an elected official that was well hated. They don't want the State Bureau of Investigation finding this inadequate evidence. I have the bulk of it and my lawyer has the rest of it. I am only missing about 4 text messages. I can post what I have over the next few days. I can kinda guess at the rest. I could get it from my lawyer probably but I am not going to pester him just to entertain posters on the internet. It was very very very very disgusting and nasty. If it was nice why would it matter? So just believe me when I say it was bad.

I view the law as unconstitutional. I view this law as a vehicle to trap somebody. I could make anybody in here commit cyberstalking against me as long as they don't know how the law works. So it is ok? The sister law that addresses cyberstalking minors has already been ruled unconstitutional. So you say I have no duty as a citizen? If that's true then it is over.
I didn't say any of that, you just said it.

This is your story but it is not my story. Do you get that?

I didn't say any of that, you just said it.

This is your story but it is not my story. Do you get that?

This has nothing to do with me anymore. I already lost. I'm not sure what you mean.

I am asking if ignoring an injustice in the name of comfort is the right thing to do?

You said earlier I could use the situation for someone else's benefit. How so? You are advising me to take the most comfortable and ignore what I see as an injustice on future situations that have 0.00% to do with me in any way whatsoever. I am a Patriot not an ostrich.

Did you know Nazi soldiers were killing people daily and churches nearby would sing their music louder to avoid hearing the screams? It was more comfortable to just "let it go and move on" so they did nothing and enjoyed wonderful lives but was it the right thing for them to do?

You said your lawyer said you had a good chance.

I most certainly did not tell you that my lawyer said I had a good chance. He said it was an easy win. He had no doubt in his mind I would be acquitted. In all honesty if I wasn't an elected official I probably would have been acquitted. I already knew this lady had a lawsuit against the school board planned so I asked my lawyer if it would be smartest to plead no contest to keep her from suing the school board. He said, "no that's bot necessary. You are not getting convicted." Guess what? She is suing the school board and me. She couldn't have done it if I would have pleaded no contest.

Did I get bad advice from a lawyer or was he giving me good advice?

What judge wants to be accused of just letting him by with crimes because he is a politician? Hint: None

This has nothing to do with me anymore. I already lost. I'm not sure what you mean.

I am asking if ignoring an injustice in the name of comfort is the right thing to do?

You said earlier I could use the situation for someone else's benefit. How so? You are advising me to take the most comfortable and ignore what I see as an injustice on future situations that have 0.00% to do with me in any way whatsoever. I am a Patriot not an ostrich.

Did you know Nazi soldiers were killing people daily and churches nearby would sing their music louder to avoid hearing the screams? It was more comfortable to just "let it go and move on" so they did nothing and enjoyed wonderful lives but was it the right thing for them to do?
You didn't convince me it was injustice that is why. You are only seeing one perspective, yours. That's fine but you did make the thread and an as an outside observer I am just giving you my reaction to your story. Didn't you want an honest response? Or were you just venting? I mean if you are just venting I can .......gtfo.

I most certainly did not tell you that my lawyer said I had a good chance. He said it was an easy win. He had no doubt in his mind I would be acquitted. In all honesty if I wasn't an elected official I probably would have been acquitted. I already knew this lady had a lawsuit against the school board planned so I asked my lawyer if it would be smartest to plead no contest to keep her from suing the school board. He said, "no that's bot necessary. You are not getting convicted." Guess what? She is suing the school board and me. She couldn't have done it if I would have pleaded no contest.

Did I get bad advice from a lawyer or was he giving me good advice?
If he had no doubt in his mind it's an easy win I can interpret it as a good chance. That is what you are implying. There is not 100% unless we are bribing and know for a fact. :)

You didn't convince me it was injustice that is why. You are only seeing one perspective, yours. That's fine but you did make the thread and an as an outside observer I am just giving you my reaction to your story. Didn't you want an honest response? Or were you just venting? I mean if you are just venting I can .......gtfo.

Do you hate the first amendment with passionate hatred in your soul? If so, then there was no injustice.

I honestly did not get convicted of any action. I got convicted of sending text messages that were mean. So if you hate the first amendment like most americans then we have nothing to discuss.

Do you hate the first amendment with passionate hatred in your soul? If so, then there was no injustice.

I honestly did not get convicted of any action. I got convicted of sending text messages that were mean. So if you hate the first amendment like most americans then we have nothing to discuss.
No I don't hate it, that is a story you are making up in your mind to pin on me because I didn't see your story the way you want me too. I am very aware of narratives in hollywood and politics. You are a politician and I am a peasant. :lol:

If he had no doubt in his mind it's an easy win I can interpret it as a good chance. That is what you are implying. There is not 100% unless we are bribing and know for a fact. :)

Sweet and nice speech doesn't need Constitutional protection. The only type of speech that needs Constitutional protection is vile, disgusting, hateful, horrific, and nasty speech. The reason being is that if someone is full of rage and hate then they can speak viciously and then go watch tv. If you tell a person full of rage and hate to shut up or you will punished then the rage will grow and grow and grow and then there will be surprise violent crimes that only a free speech advocate could have predicted. Free speech is there for public safety. If you disagree that free speech is best for every society then we have nothing to talk about ever. You'll just have me arrested when we disagree and I don't like being arrested.

Sweet and nice speech doesn't need Constitutional protection. The only type of speech that needs Constitutional protection is vile, disgusting, hateful, horrific, and nasty speech. The reason being is that if someone is full of rage and hate then they can speak viciously and then go watch tv. If you tell a person full of rage and hate to shut up or you will punished then the rage will grow and grow and grow and then there will be surprise violent crimes that only a free speech advocate could have predicted. Free speech is there for public safety. If you disagree that free speech is best for every society then we have nothing to talk about ever. You'll just have me arrested when we disagree and I don't like being arrested.
“What is above all needed is to let the meaning choose the word, and not the other way about.”
― George Orwell, Politics and the English Language

Word Salad Profession

Forum List

Back