Without drastic changes, Democrats are on track to lose big in 2022

Biden seems to be doing everything he can to piss off the electorate. It's going to take a seismic shift politically to spare the Democratic Party a blood bath in the midterms and I have no doubt, much like the Trumpeteers did in 2020, they are ignoring the writing on the wall

Minus the vote count shut down that wasn’t, Trump would be president today. And we’d all be much better off.

Minus the vote count shut down that wasn’t, Trump would be president today.
You mean, if we didn't count all the votes. yes, how profound and brave of you to say, haha. And if we didn't count all the runs and wins and losses, the Cubs would win the World Series every single year!

Wow. Biden caused an ISIS suicide bomber to blow himself up. Real cute. Sometimes I think you say things you know are kind of stupid and hyperbolic, for effect. I mean, we all do sometimes.
Biden or whoever the fuck is running this Government droned an innocent aid worker and his family to make headlines ....

Damn you Marxist Government Cultist are fuckin stupid.

No, that has been a general phenomenon for decades. Nice try though! Well, not really, exceedingly weak try.
You really don’t think the distrust in these people wasn’t earned by them? How much bullshit and moving targets do we need to put up with?

The CDC fucked their own reputations, Faucci fucked his groups, Biden did his part as did his whore vp.

Mitsubishi not a mystery why they are not trusted. They earned it.

You mean, if we didn't count all the votes. yes, how profound and brave of you to say, haha. And if we didn't count all the runs and wins and losses, the Cubs would win the World Series every single year!
When the runs aren’t actually witnessed…

Wow. Biden caused an ISIS suicide bomber to blow himself up. Real cute. Sometimes I think you say things you know are kind of stupid and hyperbolic, for effect. I mean, we all do sometimes.
ISIS-K and yeah if we were smarter with the exit it never happens. ISIS-K isn’t ISIS.
Shall we talk supply chain again? You’re embarrassing yourself

Correct. because I actually paid attention EFORE the mentally ill orange slob poured down the escalator and have had a formal, secondary education.
Wait. So this distrust is due to the government agency being spastic its Trump. Are you fucking serious here.

Correct. because I actually paid attention EFORE the mentally ill orange slob poured down the escalator and have had a formal, secondary education.
trump-derangement-syndrome.jpg

ISIS-K and yeah if we were smarter with the exit it never happens. ISIS-K isn’t ISIS.
true, just as AlQaeda in the Arabian Peninsula isn't Al Qaeda. But I will still call them Al Qaeda all the same.
and yeah if we were smarter with the exit it never happens.
Made up nonsense.

No, you don't need to talk to me about supply chains. I clearly know more about the chip shortage than you do. You should probably just listen.

Yes, it was magical fairies and adorable, talking forest animals that counted all the votes. haha, you poor people. trump has really turned your brains to tapioca.
Speaking of brain meltdowns. Your guy won with fairytale votes. Why would you disparage them?

Wait. So this distrust is due to the government agency being spastic its Trump.
No. JFC, please read more slowly: That distrust has been ongoing for decades. It is one of the obstacles that has to be surmounted. Compare that to a bunch of idiot cultists who suddenly became anti-vax, just because the orange slob said, "This is all a Democrat hoax!"

true, just as AlQaeda in the Arabian Peninsula isn't Al Qaeda. But I will still call them Al Qaeda all the same.

Made up nonsense.

No, you don't need to talk to me about supply chains. I clearly no more about the chip shortage than you do. You should probably just listen.
I agree. You don’t NO more about fucking anything.

Made up nonsense.

No, you don't need to talk to me about supply chains. I clearly know more about the chip shortage than you do. You should probably just listen.
Nope. You don’t. You made a fool of yourself. Want to take it to the PM so that I may educate you?

Nope. You don’t. You made a fool of yourself. Want to take it to the PM so that I may educate you?
No can go pull your taffy in PMs all day. The big reason for the global chip shortage is the covid-19 pandemic., Everyone knows it. I suspect you know it, too. But, we both know how stubborn you are.

No. JFC, please read more slowly: That distrust has been ongoing for decades. It is one of the obstacles that has to be surmounted. Compare that to a bunch of idiot cultists who suddenly became anti-vax, just because the orange slob said, "This is all a Democrat hoax!"
Then why are you blaming Trump? If it’s been decades in the making it’s not his fault. Maybe we should take a hard look at all of these government employees and fire about 80% of them.

Hold on. New plan. Let’s reduce their employment by the percentage they have been correct. Not going to have many government leaches now are we.

Forum List

Back