Without drastic changes, Democrats are on track to lose big in 2022

Again if every person in the world is vaccinated tomorrow we would still have supply chain issues.
Yes, true, as an existential statement. But covid is the main factor in the current crisis. Covid is why we have yards of new trucks sitting, waiting on chips. Why people are waiting 6 months+ for a new Bronco.

AzogtheDefiler you two ddone makin' out? Good...

Let's reset a bit. I am not saying US vaccination rate is "the key" to solving the chip crisis. Or the global pandemic. I do think it affects both of those things, as we import and export the pandemic.

Yes, true, as an existential statement. But covid is the main factor in the current crisis. Covid is why we have yards of new trucks sitting, waiting on chips. Why people are waiting 6 months+ for a new Bronco.
Yep. And? Vaccines don’t solve this. Not relying so heavily on Asia does. But making chips is dirty so we leave it up to the Asians. Suddenly now you care. LOL

AzogtheDefiler you two ddone makin' out? Good...

Let's reset a bit. I am not saying US vaccination rate is "the key" to solving the chip crisis. Or the global pandemic. I do think it affects both of those things, as we import and export the pandemic.
Then why did you bring it up? It’s not a chip crisis only. Try getting anything out of Asia. Supply chain in general is disrupted. Look at the price of Aluminum, steel and copper.

Yep. And? Vaccines don’t solve this.
All on their own? Well, no, no one thing does... But we really do need the world to get vaccinated. We could start buy just pretending we are the smartest country in the world for a couple months. Not that anyone would buy it.

All on their own? Well, no, no one thing does... But we really do need the world to get vaccinated. We could start buy just pretending we are the smartest country in the world for a couple months. Not that anyone would buy it.
Israel is way ahead of us and they’re still struggling. The virus is strong. It is a global destroyer of the weak. A cleanse.

Then why did you bring it up?
Because the world doesn't end today. It goes on. What will be the status in 2 years? A lot shitter, the fewer who get vaccinated. We need the whole world to get vaccinated, and that starts right here. That's about it. The pandemic is having a direct effect on all of us.

Israel is way ahead of us and they’re still struggling.
And there are counties in Florida with double Israel's case rate, right now. Maybe if they were as vaccinated as Israel, they could get their case rates down a bit and handle breakouts better.

Because the world doesn't end today. It goes on. What will be the status in 2 years? A lot shitter, the fewer who get vaccinated. We need the whole world to get vaccinated, and that starts right here. That's about it. The pandemic is having a direct effect on all of us.
No. In 18 mos it will get cleaned up. Minor Issue was a lot of these containers are fixed in India and they need oxygen to fix em but the oxygen masks were being used for covid patients. Also China is trying to squeeze us and the world. Try to order some tile. See how that goes for you.

And there are counties in Florida with double Israel's case rate, right now. Maybe if they were as vaccinated as Israel, they could get their case rates down a bit and handle breakouts better.
Maybe. But it’s their choice. Aren’t you pro choice? Again, I am Vaccinated but I too am pro choice.

Yep the pendulum will swing from one cult back to the other as it always has. Time to keep wealthy people from running.

The problem is most of them weren't wealthy when they first arrived in DC. They got rich by using their political connections to game the system. The longer they're there, the richer and more compromised they get. Term limits and campaign finance reform are badly needed, along with enforcement of the laws and rules that do exist but are consistently ignored.

Forum List

Back