With friends like ISRAEL, who needs Osama??

ajwps said:
Yes a cover up. If Mr. Franklin were a Jew, he would be given a life sentence without the possibility of parole much like Pollard.

Oh ya-----you jews always get the worst of everything!

ajwps said:
Yes it not only seeems that way but the reality is very close to your sarcastic remark.

Oh boo hoo. Cry me a river. No one likes a whiner.

rtwngAvngr said:

It is restful, tragedy, because one knows that there is no more lousy hope left. You know you’re caught, caught at last like a rat with all the world on its back. And the only thing left to do is shout—not moan, or complain, but yell out at the top of your voice whatever it was you had to say. What you’ve never said before. What perhaps you don’t even know till now.

ATTRIBUTION: Jean Anouilh

ajwps said:
Yes of course. I advocate that America implement the very same identical Isreal apatheid laws in America. I would like to see you and your family kept in a relocation camp somewhere in Arizona's desert so that you'll cannot hurt yourself or others with your amazing lack of any mental thought processes.

Yours truly,

The f'in Ingrate...
love it, especially the "yours truly" part. :bow3:

rtwngAvngr said:
hm.. with all due respect and not change the subject, but why is it then william and co seems to keep whining about jewish control of the world in almost every post?

ajwps said:
Yes it not only seeems that way but the reality is very close to your sarcastic remark.

please list all the ways jews have it worse than anyone else in America

ok just 10.

dilloduck said:
please list all the ways jews have it worse than anyone else in America. ok just 10.

1) The .01% population of American Jews maintain mind control over the 99.99% of the American masses.

2) The Jews are attempting to covertly convert the Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Fire Worshipers, Zoriastrian and every other religion to the faith of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

3) All Jews are using gentile surrogates to spy on America for the State of Israel.

4) The Jews are planning to have Israel blockade both coasts and northern and sourthern borders to teach America who is the real superpower in the world.

5) Organizations like Jews for Jesus and Jewish evangelists for Christ are dangerous to the true believers of the Methodist Church.

6) William Joyce says the Jewish dogs and mud people are trying to contaminte the pure White Christian America.

ETC, ETC, ETC...

drac said:
i do not think you are answering his question imho

Drac in my humble opinion, his religious question is frivolous as Dill knows very well that there are many William Joyce types in America.

I simply responded to this ridiculous question with sarcasm.

ajwps said:
Drac in my humble opinion, his religious question is frivolous as Dill knows very well that there are many William Joyce types in America.

I simply responded to this ridiculous question with sarcasm.

He asked for a list of ways jews are oppressed, you responded with a list of various conspiracy-like theories. Not the same. Once again. http://www.rif.org , check it out. Maybe it will help with your obvious comprehension deficit.

rtwngAvngr said:
He asked for a list of ways jews are oppressed, you responded with a list of various conspiracy-like theories. Not the same. Once again. http://www.rif.org , check it out. Maybe it will help with your obvious comprehension deficit.

Not all apparent questions which have obvious points need be answered.

I found picture proof that you may have HUMAN LIFE based on your ability to think and act.

images

dilloduck said:
please list all the ways jews have it worse than anyone else in America

ok just 10.

shout em out AJ---It's your chance to tell everyone how bad jews have it in America!!

ajwps said:
Not all apparent questions which have obvious points need be answered.

I found picture proof that you may have HUMAN LIFE based on your ability to think and act.

images

The obviousness of the answers is only apparent to you. Do you always run from the fight?

dilloduck said:
shout em out AJ---It's your chance to tell everyone how bad jews have it in America!!
this is a good one. i wanna hear the actuall answer on it as well.

drac said:
this is a good one. i wanna hear the actuall answer on it as well.

Drac the question posed by Dill is purely rhetorical. He might as well ask why the caucasian people have it so bad in America.

Drac asked this ignorant question solely to produce an effect to make an assertion rather than to elicit a reply.

ajwps said:
Drac the question posed by Dill is purely rhetorical. He might as well ask why the caucasian people have it so bad in America.

Drac asked this ignorant question solely to produce an effect to make an assertion rather than to elicit a reply.
which "ignorant" question did i ask of you?

ajwps said:

no AJ--Not rhetorical ----You constantly bemoan the tribulations of the Jews.
Please elaborate on them !

dilloduck said:
no AJ--Not rhetorical ----You constantly bemoan the tribulations of the Jews.
Please elaborate on them !

That was not your original question. You asked, "please list all the ways jews have it worse than anyone else in America. ok just 10."

Now you ask another question about what I consider to be the separate distinct tribulations of the Jewish people of which you claim that I complain or bemoan.

My response must be that you should ask the racist William Joyce or the self-annointed evangelizers of the Southern Baptist Convention of those tribulations placed upon this less than 1% of the US population group of people living in America.

You'r simpleton question put's your credibility in question.

Forum List

Back