CDZ With 9.3 million job openings in the United States, why are there still people panhandling on the corner of Intersections?

You forget that we get the "biggest bang for our buck" by solving simple poverty since the Poor tend to spend (circulate) most of their income and engage in less tax avoidance than the Rich. And, there is no other place that can achieve a multiplier of two, except in right-wing fantasy.

Once again, why do you think that unemployment compensation will solve simple poverty, when decades of welfare has not? Is means testing the reason for poverty?

Once again, why do you think that unemployment compensation will solve simple poverty, when decades of welfare has not? Is means testing the reason for poverty?
Because it is up to the People and Individual Liberty to not stay in poverty. It really is that "efficient" as an economic stabilizer because it is the individuals themselves exercising their Liberty instead of Government infringing on their privileges and immunities and demanding a work ethic like any Communists.

There has been documented fraud in the welfare system for years, even with means testing. Your assumption that every poor person is honest is heat warming, but naive.
How would it happen with unemployment compensation? Simply reporting income would reduce unemployment benefits and making money from employment should end the need for unemployment compensation.

How would it happen with unemployment compensation? Simply reporting income would reduce unemployment benefits and making money from employment should end the need for unemployment compensation.

Simply reporting income? So the person receiving the benefits would be in control of whether or not their benefits are reduced?

Because it is up to the People and Individual Liberty to not stay in poverty. It really is that "efficient" as an economic stabilizer because it is the individuals themselves exercising their Liberty instead of Government infringing on their privileges and immunities and demanding a work ethic like any Communists.

Oh? Up to the people and individual liberty? How about the people take responsibility for their own lives? You know, by getting a job.

I, and most people, do not mind helping people who NEED the help. But having my tax dollars used to fund someone's life who doesn't need it and will not lift a finger for their own sake? That is just robery.

Oh? Up to the people and individual liberty? How about the people take responsibility for their own lives? You know, by getting a job.

I, and most people, do not mind helping people who NEED the help. But having my tax dollars used to fund someone's life who doesn't need it and will not lift a finger for their own sake? That is just robery.
Corporate welfare is alive and well and has even paid out multimillion dollar bonuses. Why only complain about the Poor?

Corporate welfare is alive and well and has even paid out multimillion dollar bonuses. Why only complain about the Poor?

I don't. I have complained about corporate welfare and bailouts for years.

I am not complaining about paying taxes to help those who need it. I am complaining about paying taxes to give money to those who do not need it. Why should I work to pay someone when they will not work to support themselves.

More honest than those who simply evade taxes or avoid taxes while Rich.

Fine. Go after those rich who cheat on their taxes. But rather than do that, you want the gov't to take taxes from workers and give them to people who may or may not need the money, and who refuse to work to support themselves.

If your life is not important enough to work to support, why would it be for me?

I don't. I have complained about corporate welfare and bailouts for years.

I am not complaining about paying taxes to help those who need it. I am complaining about paying taxes to give money to those who do not need it. Why should I work to pay someone when they will not work to support themselves.
You only seem to complain about equal protection of the laws for the Poor in these threads.

In the end hiring american workers ensures 1) hardest workers in the world. 2). Cheap labor compared to productivity 3) incredible returns 4). No nations workforce even sniffs how hard Americans today work. If a company can't find workers they are 150 percent at fault.

Fine. Go after those rich who cheat on their taxes. But rather than do that, you want the gov't to take taxes from workers and give them to people who may or may not need the money, and who refuse to work to support themselves.

If your life is not important enough to work to support, why would it be for me?
We have a First Amendment, your morals mean nothing. Only ethics matter. Equal protection of the laws is ethical and a requirement in our several Constitutions.

You only seem to complain about equal protection of the laws for the Poor in these threads.

No, I do not complain about equal protection of laws for the poor. And the only time this discussion has talked about anyone else has been you making disparaging remarks about the rich.

Forum List

Back