CDZ With 9.3 million job openings in the United States, why are there still people panhandling on the corner of Intersections?

Yes it is.

And the at-will employment laws say that employees can quit, strike, or cease work any time they want. UC laws do not change that.
The at-will employment laws say that an employer can fire anyone for any or no reason. But the laws that protect the whistleblower override that.
For-cause criteria is unconstitutional in an at-will employment State. It really is that simple.

That is just You resorting to fallacy by assuming your own conclusion is already the "gospel Truth" instead of the premise of your alleged argument.

It doesn't matter under for-profit Capitalism where Capitalists must seek a profit. Market based arbitrage does the rest. Just admit it "right-winger", y'all only parrot what y'all do about Capitalism instead of understanding it.

No fallacy at all. And I have already shown you the "Gospel truth" in biblical passages about work.

Why won't you estimate how many people you think will quit a job and just live off other people's taxes?

Your morals don't matter because we have a First Amendment. Only your ethics matter; being faithful to Constitutional Law simply to be Legal to the law is ethical not unethical as the right-wing imply with their line of reasoning.

I am in favor of freedom. You choose to quit a job and not look for another, you have chosen to be poor. We can call it "willfully poor" to differentiate from those who live in poverty beyond their ability to change it.

You have the means to live, without assistance. Why should you be given tax dollars for your own choices?

I am in favor of freedom. You choose to quit a job and not look for another, you have chosen to be poor. We can call it "willfully poor" to differentiate from those who live in poverty beyond their ability to change it.

You have the means to live, without assistance. Why should you be given tax dollars for your own choices?
There is no appeal to ignorance of the Law for Legal purposes. Only illegals do that.

There is no appeal to ignorance of the Law for Legal purposes. Only illegals do that.

I am not appealing to ignorance. That is nothing more than the expectation that those who are capable of supporting themselves do so. And if they refuse to do so, that is on them. Not on me and other tax payers.

Bummer that people would rather scam the system than work, Bummer that rich people would rather scam the system than pay a fare share of their earnings.

It must be because Americans are too lazy to work, as is suggested by most.

How could it possibly be because the jobs that are available are too low paying, in a different region, provide no benefits, and a bunch of other reasons.

Not to forget that unemployment rates are manipulated and phony.

People start to refuse to pay their rent in this kind of situation!

It must be because Americans are too lazy to work, as is suggested by most.

How could it possibly be because the jobs that are available are too low paying, in a different region, provide no benefits, and a bunch of other reasons.

Not to forget that unemployment rates are manipulated and phony.

People start to refuse to pay their rent in this kind of situation!
There is no unemployment only underpayment under Capitalism.

That is just You assuming that conclusion. Why do You believe that is the case? Shouldn't wages go up according to the market based information available for market arbitrage?

Yes, the wages will go up because people to fill labor positions will be artificially scarce. That change will cause a rise in wages.

What change will there be in mgmt positions? What change will there be in professional positions? What change will there be in upper mgmt positions?

There is no unemployment only underpayment under Capitalism.

This again?

Let me explain it again. Yes, underpayment is a serious issue. But unemployment DOES exist. And they are not the same thing.

Underpayment is when someone gets paid a substandard rate for work they do.

Unemployment is when someone does not have a job of any sort.

Yes, the wages will go up because people to fill labor positions will be artificially scarce. That change will cause a rise in wages.

What change will there be in mgmt positions? What change will there be in professional positions? What change will there be in upper mgmt positions?
In other words, simple market based arbitrage can be expected with market friendly public policies.

This again?

Let me explain it again. Yes, underpayment is a serious issue. But unemployment DOES exist. And they are not the same thing.

Underpayment is when someone gets paid a substandard rate for work they do.

Unemployment is when someone does not have a job of any sort.
You need to get on the same page with other right-wingers who allege there is no such thing as a natural rate of unemployment.

New Topics

Forum List

Back