CDZ With 9.3 million job openings in the United States, why are there still people panhandling on the corner of Intersections?

We have a First Amendment, your morals mean nothing. Only ethics matter. Equal protection of the laws is ethical and a requirement in our several Constitutions.

I have a question about ethics for you.

Is it ethical for someone who is young, healthy, and fully capable of working to refuse to get a job (for no reason other than dislike of work), and then expect those who work to pay higher taxes in order to support him.

Is it ethical to demand tax dollars be given to you (fruits of other people's labor) while you refuse to provide simple information to show whether you need assistance or just want assistance.

You have a habit of ignoring questions. But until you answer those two questions about ethics, don't try and claim mine are lacking.

Is it ethical for someone who is young, healthy, and fully capable of working to refuse to get a job (for no reason other than dislike of work), and then expect those who work to pay higher taxes in order to support him.
That is just You assuming that conclusion. Not everyone wants to be Poor if they can get a job that can pay more than the unemployment compensation wage.

Employment is at the will of either party. Only slaves Have to work.

It is thing like that that make you such a hypocrite.

"Only slaves have to work" "Only fools and horses have to work". You obviously have no respect for anyone who works to support themselves. But you demand that those same people that you demean should give up significant amounts of their income because you CHOOSE not to work.

No.

Oh winter calm down. It's not a huge issue. If employers can't find workers that's on the employer.

This is an old argument between Daniel and me. He wants unemployment compensation for every person who doesn't have a job. And he wants it to be unending, so he can have money and never get a job.

It's called a troll post. Most eligible workers are working. Yes, most are severely underpaid for what they produce but most are working. Only a few aren't.

It is thing like that that make you such a hypocrite.

"Only slaves have to work" "Only fools and horses have to work". You obviously have no respect for anyone who works to support themselves. But you demand that those same people that you demean should give up significant amounts of their income because you CHOOSE not to work.

No.
That is just You making up your story and assuming it must be the "gospel Truth". Assuming your conclusion or begging the question is usually considered a fallacy.

You have no standing in any at-will employment State. No one is required to have a work ethic in an at-will employment State. Just quit if you don't have what it takes, "right-winger".

How many will refuse to work if they can get almost what a job pays and not have to do a single thing?
That is your straw man argument. There is no Requirement to work in any at-will employment State.

It depends on whether or not Capitalists want to make a profit and a potential multimillion dollar bonus, or go bankrupt for being lousy capitalists. Market based arbitrage applies under any form of Capitalism.

That is just You making up your story and assuming it must be the "gospel Truth". Assuming your conclusion or begging the question is usually considered a fallacy.

You have no standing in any at-will employment State. No one is required to have a work ethic in an at-will employment State. Just quit if you don't have what it takes, "right-winger".

You are correct when you say that no one is required to work or have a work ethic. That is the law.

However, no one is required to support you either. And especially beyond survival wages. Show me the law that says we are required to support you when you won't do anything to support yourself.

That is your straw man argument. There is no Requirement to work in any at-will employment State.

It depends on whether or not Capitalists want to make a profit and a potential multimillion dollar bonus, or go bankrupt for being lousy capitalists. Market based arbitrage applies under any form of Capitalism.

Talking about the rich making big money is just dodging the topic. People starting out, with little or no skills, don't make big profits or multimillion dollar bonuses. And how many will quit and just live off other people's taxes?

I asked you before to estimate how many people will just quit and life off unemployment compensation. You won't answer. Do you think you are unique in wanting money for doing nothing?

Why do you allege to care, with equal protection of the laws?

There are different kinds of poor people, daniel.

If someone chooses to be poor, then I say they should be free to be poor. If someone quits their job, refuses to look for another, and refuses to try and gain skills that can increase their value in the job market, then that person is choosing to be poor.

You are correct when you say that no one is required to work or have a work ethic. That is the law.

However, no one is required to support you either. And especially beyond survival wages. Show me the law that says we are required to support you when you won't do anything to support yourself.
Equal protection of the laws is guaranteed in all Constitutions in our Republic of several sovereign States.

Talking about the rich making big money is just dodging the topic. People starting out, with little or no skills, don't make big profits or multimillion dollar bonuses. And how many will quit and just live off other people's taxes?

I asked you before to estimate how many people will just quit and life off unemployment compensation. You won't answer. Do you think you are unique in wanting money for doing nothing?
That is just You resorting to fallacy by assuming your own conclusion is already the "gospel Truth" instead of the premise of your alleged argument.

It doesn't matter under for-profit Capitalism where Capitalists must seek a profit. Market based arbitrage does the rest. Just admit it "right-winger", y'all only parrot what y'all do about Capitalism instead of understanding it.

Equal protection of the laws is guaranteed in all Constitutions in our Republic of several sovereign States.

Yes it is.

And the at-will employment laws say that employees can quit, strike, or cease work any time they want. UC laws do not change that.
The at-will employment laws say that an employer can fire anyone for any or no reason. But the laws that protect the whistleblower override that.

There are different kinds of poor people, daniel.

If someone chooses to be poor, then I say they should be free to be poor. If someone quits their job, refuses to look for another, and refuses to try and gain skills that can increase their value in the job market, then that person is choosing to be poor.
Your morals don't matter because we have a First Amendment. Only your ethics matter; being faithful to Constitutional Law simply to be Legal to the law is ethical not unethical as the right-wing imply with their line of reasoning.

Forum List

Back