Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand

Last presidential election, some right wing hack from PA openly admitted that passing a voters ID law would give that state to Romney....well, that pissed off a lot of voters in that state and Obama won by 300,000 votes.

Last presidential election, some right wing hack from PA openly admitted that passing a voters ID law would give that state to Romney....well, that pissed off a lot of voters in that state and Obama won by 300,000 votes.
Yeah, that was nice. These voter ID laws will help the GOP for another decade or so. After that, it's over.

Yeah, I can see where the Democrats could possibly have a problem if the election were honest and those imaginary people couldn't vote.

BTW, it is estimated that to implement this [free, ID] law in WI, the cost will be approximately $6 million.
(it cost PA in 2012.....$11 million to implement its ID law.)

Yeah, I can see where the Democrats could possibly have a problem if the election were honest and those imaginary people couldn't vote

Sure, Obama won both times because of "imaginary voters"

He even said that was the reason for voter suppression.

I remember the days when both parties were proud to register voters. Now its only the Dems who want all eligible voters to vote.

BTW, it is estimated that to implement this [free, ID] law in WI, the cost will be approximately $6 million.
(it cost PA in 2012.....$11 million to implement its ID law.)
So, and poor people (blacks included) can get a free ID. They can use one. What do you have against helping the less fortunate? Especially with someone else's money?

The purpose is to uphold the integrity of the electoral process.

For the life of me I cannot fathom why Democrats believe American minorities are less capable of getting identification as compared to those in third world countries like South Africa and Honduras.

How stupid and incompetent do Dems really believe these people are?

It's freaking insulting as hell.

"Sure, Obama won both times because of "imaginary voters"

You might be surprised how many people honestly believe that. I know I do.

The purpose is to uphold the integrity of the electoral process.

For the life of me I cannot fathom why Democrats believe American minorities are less capable of getting identification as compared to those in third world countries like South Africa and Honduras.

How stupid and incompetent do Dems really believe these people are?

It's freaking insulting as hell.
Those nations issue ID to their citizens, and then ask for it, we do not.

If someone was born here, they have a birth certificate. If they are naturalized citizens, they get paperwork for that, too. And there are all kinds of charity organizations that will help people get these if they can't afford the cost where they can get an ID.

Once again, the Supreme Court has shown that it NO longer is an arbiter of the Constitutionality of state inspired laws, but yet another biased and partisan segment of our government.

The decision is a setback for civil rights groups that contend the law could disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of residents who lack proper ID — particularly racial minorities, seniors, students and people with disabilities. Governor Walker has not been able to show virtually any voters' fraud and.....I am sure....under his pimps, the Koch brothers direction, has pushed this ridiculous and anti-democratic ban on voters. This to ensure his backers that WI will go for him in 2016.

What republicans cannot win at the polling boots, they'll try to win through the biased SC.

Exactly what part of the constitution do you allege the court ignored?

Paint MyHouse

I don't know what home schooling has to do with a birth certificate, since all you have to do is show the kid to prove he exists to get a birth certificate. Or put in for one..... my Mom was born before they were routine, and she got one.

Once again, the Supreme Court has shown that it NO longer is an arbiter of the Constitutionality of state inspired laws, but yet another biased and partisan segment of our government.

The decision is a setback for civil rights groups that contend the law could disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of residents who lack proper ID — particularly racial minorities, seniors, students and people with disabilities. Governor Walker has not been able to show virtually any voters' fraud and.....I am sure....under his pimps, the Koch brothers direction, has pushed this ridiculous and anti-democratic ban on voters. This to ensure his backers that WI will go for him in 2016.

What republicans cannot win at the polling boots, they'll try to win through the biased SC.

Good. Now quit whining.

Forum List

Back