Wisconsin man diagnosed with mysterious AFM polio like illness

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(WKOW) – Adam and Bridget Spoerri had the July wedding they imagined, but their honeymoon ended with both of them coming down with a cold. Bridget got better, but Adam’s condition worsened and within a week he started showing signs of paralysis and suddenly couldn’t breathe. Doctors later diagnosed him with Acute Flaccid Myelitis — AFM — a mysterious polio-like illness that mostly affects children. He’s the only adult in Wisconsin to have come down with the illness that as of Sunday affected 89 others in 27 states,

Wisconsin Man diagnosed with mysterious AFM polio-like illness
-------------------------------------------------

Move along keep your heads in the sand so that way you can pretend nothing exist in your world of denial or poking fun at chit you know nothing about and end up being the first dumb fks to get it because in your world everything is just plain silly cause yah can't see it, feel it, smell it until it smacks you dead in your own faces.

It looks like it's not getting better any time soon.

CDC launches task force for polio-like disease as MORE cases emerge: Now 109 kids are confirmed sick and 167 are under investigation as officials scramble to identify the cause

More RSV Cases Reported Than Flu Cases Children’s Medical Center

Probably caught it from some illegal. They're pretty much cootie-factories.

Better, IMHO--to desist from calling this somewhat novel form of
Myelitis "polio" it is confusing. Polio is caused by a specific
virus--------there are other ways to get a dysfunction of the spinal
cord. For some perspective------it took several years to demonstrate
the causative agent in ----"AIDS"------1983 ---if I remember correctly----
was a first for the weird sickness then called ACQUIRED COMBINED
IMMUNODEFICIENCY---lead article in the New England Journal of
Medicine-----it fell into my hands and I thought "WTF" "no such thing
exists" Immunodeficiency to that time had generally been congenital ----
give medical science a chance. Try not to panic

Hopefully it will be identified quickly. This is our prayer to the Lord above. Blessed be to those who are on the front lines doing the good works.

Forum List

Back