Wisconsin Judge Rules Ballot Drop Boxes Used in 2020 Election Were Illegal

But you can't just sign anyone's ballot. Signatures are verified.

Go ahead, try it.

So that won't work.

Any other ideas?

Be specific.
The ONLY sigs that are checked, are the sigs that come in person to vote, along with voter ID, lol
But you can't just sign anyone's ballot. Signatures are verified.

Go ahead, try it.

So that won't work.

Any other ideas?

Be specific.

Dude, you need to wake up! In our state of Indiana, the only sigs checked are for the people who show up in person to vote, and they have to have voter ID on top of that, lol.

The government did something illegal. I see no choice in the matter. There is a lot going on . More comes out every day.
However, as Navarro and others have argued, many of the election integrity cases brought before courts were dismissed because they lacked standing. Out of 90 cases related to the 2020 presidential election, only 25 were decided on the merits, and 18 of those were won by Trump and/or the GOP party in the lawsuit.

In the 14 months since the election, abundant evidence of irregularities has emerged through audits, investigations, and court decisions — much of it surfacing within the past month.

In Pennsylvania this past week, for instance, a panel of judges ruled that Democratic state Attorney General Josh Shapiro must comply with a subpoena seeking personal information of about 9 million voters from the Senate Intergovernmental Operations Committee investigating the 2020 general election and 2021 primary.

So you’re going to punish people for something the government did?

You can’t change the rules of the election after people voted. It’s depriving people of their rights.

You can’t change the rules of the election after people voted. It’s depriving people of their rights.
You cannot change them without the State legislature before they vote either.

So how about having supervised ballot boxes and let people vote...

This is another anti voter rule... The GOP don't want the people to vote, they are trying everything to stop the people being heard...

GOP shows that they are afraid of the people...
Actually we want everyone's vote to count. Not to be eliminated with ballots that were filled out by some liberal multiple times. There is already mail in voting. We don't need ballot dumping.

Liberals cheated and punished over half of Americans. The funny part is you put the worst two people you could've ever put in there. Karma is a great thing!

You cannot change them without the State legislature before they vote either.
You should have brought it up before the election. You’re just trying to punish people who did nothing wrong other than vote for the wrong person.

You should have brought it up before the election. You’re just trying to punish people who did nothing wrong other than vote for the wrong person.
How can you bring up something that was hidden? Illegal is illegal. The rule of law is the question here. Are we going to follow it or not?

How can you bring up something that was hidden? Illegal is illegal. The rule of law is the question here. Are we going to follow it or not?
What was hidden?

Sure. Follow the law. Next election no ballot boxes.

Just "forthcoming" elections? This should be used to throw out all the fraudulent ballots for Biden in 2020.

Sure, just as soon as you ID the ballots that came in via the drop boxes.

Let us know when that is done

So how about having supervised ballot boxes and let people vote...

This is another anti voter rule... The GOP don't want the people to vote, they are trying everything to stop the people being heard...

GOP shows that they are afraid of the people...
No.....not at all. We're worried about all of these loopholes you folks have dreamed up that creates opportunities to cheat.
No rational person buys this nonsense about Picture I.D.s being racist.
Say that to me in person and wait for my reaction.

Sure, just as soon as you ID the ballots that came in via the drop boxes.

Let us know when that is done
So you think obvious fraud is OK if it cannot be proven because of illegal activities that prevent just that? I see. Morally bankrupt, that is a name I am calling you.

Yea, he is a conservative judge by NPR...

This baby is getting appealed all day...

But it should be made clear that GOP are making it harder to vote... Voters should be told that if there are delays it is GOP fault...
no. this is 100% incorrect.

they are not making it EASIER, but this isn't the same.

you wanna vote, follow approved processes for all

So you think obvious fraud is OK if it cannot be proven because of illegal activities that prevent just that? I see. Morally bankrupt, that is a name I am calling you.

Actually, it is not fraud. The voters followed the rules they were given. The fact the rule has now been changed does not mean you can go back and disenfranchise voters who followed the rules they were given.

And I am still waiting for you to tell the board how you will determine which ballots came via the drop boxes....I am happy to wait for your answer

Forum List

Back