Wisconsin Assembly Votes to Advance Rep. Ramthun’s Resolution to Reclaim Wisconsin’s Electors due to fraud

To prove something it has to get to court. Corruption is stopping that from happening. Anyone but a liar and a disingenuous asshole could see that. Where does that leave you :ahole-1:?

That is a cheap excuse, the entire US court system including the SCOTUS is too corrupt and you call cannot provide your evince to a single one of them.

Dude, that sort of a comment makes flat earthers seem down right rational in comparison.

LOL....You would not know humor if it reached up and bit you in the ass. Then again that's pretty much par for the course with your ilk......But yeah, it is fun watching you people spin, it certainly brightens my day. ;)

You are trying so hard, and yet failing so hard.

Humor is in the eye of the beholder, you are fool if you think you can dictate to anyone else what is funny and what is not.

I am glad I am able to brighten you day, as your desperation does the same to mine so it seems only fair.

That is a cheap excuse, the entire US court system including the SCOTUS is too corrupt and you call cannot provide your evince to a single one of them.

Dude, that sort of a comment makes flat earthers seem down right rational in comparison.
That is a fact that stolen election has already proven.

You are trying so hard, and yet failing so hard.

Humor is in the eye of the beholder, you are fool if you think you can dictate to anyone else what is funny and what is not.

I am glad I am able to brighten you day, as your desperation does the same to mine so it seems only fair.

See, your attempt at being light-hearted comes off as being mean-spirited.....But hey, anything to brighten one's day is fine by me. Carry on. ;)

See, your attempt at being light-hearted comes off as being mean-spirited.....

1643312106884.png

Former president Donald Trump’s supporters who buy into his lies that the last election was stolen from him were elated Tuesday night with news from the right-wing Gateway Pundit: The Wisconsin legislature had just voted to withdraw the state’s electors for Joe Biden.

The only problem is: That didn’t actually happen. And, also, it’s not possible.

The original story, which has since been updated, claimed that the Wisconsin State Assembly voted “unanimously” Tuesday night to withdraw the state’s 10 electors. But there was no vote. Here’s what actually happened: Republican Rep. Timothy Ramthun, a Trump supporter who has embraced election falsehoods, brought up his bill to withdraw the electors as a privileged resolution, meaning the Assembly had to respond to it. But far from passing it, the Assembly’s presiding officer sent the bill to the Rules Committee. And the bill will die there, as the chair of that committee, Republican Rep. Jim Steineke, made clear Tuesday night. “Not only is it illegal, it’s just plain unconstitutional,” he tweeted. “As chair of the Rules Committee, there is ZERO chance I will advance this illegal resolution. #EndofStory.”

In other words Con, this whole fucking thread is about something that did not happen.

Former president Donald Trump’s supporters who buy into his lies that the last election was stolen from him were elated Tuesday night with news from the right-wing Gateway Pundit: The Wisconsin legislature had just voted to withdraw the state’s electors for Joe Biden.

The original story, which has since been updated, claimed that the Wisconsin State Assembly voted “unanimously” Tuesday night to withdraw the state’s 10 electors. But there was no vote. Here’s what actually happened: Republican Rep. Timothy Ramthun, a Trump supporter who has embraced election falsehoods, brought up his bill to withdraw the electors as a privileged resolution, meaning the Assembly had to respond to it. But far from passing it, the Assembly’s presiding officer sent the bill to the Rules Committee. And the bill will die there, as the chair of that committee, Republican Rep. Jim Steineke, made clear Tuesday night. “Not only is it illegal, it’s just plain unconstitutional,” he tweeted. “As chair of the Rules Committee, there is ZERO chance I will advance this illegal resolution. #EndofStory.”

In other words Con, this whole fucking thread is about something that did not happen.

The GWP does this weekly, and none of the folks on the right care. They will still quote it like the gospel

So a RINO says he won't do it. Big fucking deal.

You did not call him a RINO when the story was going your way.

Also, it not about what he wont do, it is about the GWP publishing a lie and you not caring in the least you got fooled once again. That makes you the fool

You did not call him a RINO when the story was going your way.

Also, it not about what he wont do, it is about the GWP publishing a lie and you caring in the least you got fooled once again. That makes you the fool
That is not the guy who was behind this. Try again. A fool thinks the election was not stolen. Again, where does that leave you?

None of this was investigated, just denied. Start watching traitor.

Last edited:
That is not the guy who was behind this. Try again.

Once again, the GWP posted an out and out lie and you fell for it. And when you find out that the GWP lied to you, you do not care in the least. You got made a fool of by the GWP and you are actually happy to play the role of the fool.

Once again, the GWP posted an out and out lie and you fell for it. And when you find out that the GWP lied to you, you do not care in the least. You got made a fool of by the GWP and you are actually happy to play the role of the fool.
Fuck the GWP. The election was stolen. If they lied, they lied. I have yet to accept what you think is a lie. It does not change the fact Biden is illegitimate.

You got taken in by something that never happened.....you post about shit that never happened.

Dumb Cons will always fall for a lie, not matter insane the law. It would never have worked and was clearly UN-CONSTITUAL!!!.

Hey, seeing you so dead from the neck fucking gullible, how about I sell the the Golden Gate Bridge for just $5.00, and I'll even throw in a year of No Fog guaranteed at no extra cost....

You got taken in by something that never happened.....you post about shit that never happened.

Dumb Cons will always fall for a lie, not matter insane the law. It would never have worked and was clearly UN-CONSTITUAL!!!.

Hey, seeing you so dead from the neck fucking gullible, how about I sell the the Golden Gate Bridge for just $5.00, and I'll even throw in a year of No Fog guaranteed at no extra cost....
I got taken in? I am not not the one who thinks the election was not stolen, you are. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

A fool thinks the election was not stolen. Again, where does that leave you?

That leaves me as the one that followed the evidence and data to the only possible conclusion. You rely on lies and half truths as your "evidence". You have said that you will never change your mind, that leaves you as the closed minded fool that parrots the lies they have been told.

Forum List

Back