Wisconsin Assembly Votes to Advance Rep. Ramthun’s Resolution to Reclaim Wisconsin’s Electors due to fraud

Wisconsin won when they called their election a fraud. As winners and losers are concerned, Winners tell the truth. And they rejoice when turning over a new leaf.

Wisconsin never called their election a fraud, you were lied to....again

What do you know, the GWP lied again and you poor fools fell for it again....too fucking funny

So, do you feel stupid yet? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

MADISON – Assembly leaders for the second time have rejected a proposal from a Republican lawmaker to pull back Wisconsin's electoral votes cast in the 2020 election, which is illegal.

Rep Ramthun just attempted to pass an Assembly resolution to recall WI’s presidential electors. Not only is it illegal, it’s just plain unconstitutional," Assembly Majority Leader Jim Steineke, who leads the committee, said in a tweet. "As chair of the Rules Committee, there is ZERO chance I will advance this illegal resolution. #EndofStory"

But popular conservative website Gateway Pundit falsely reported the move had been successful. Kari Lake, a Republican candidate for governor in Arizona, then tweeted to her 107,315 followers "**HUGE BREAKING NEWS** -- Wisconsin Assembly Votes to Withdraw Its 10 Electors for Joe Biden in 2020 Election."

As of Tuesday morning, the tweet reporting inaccurate information was still up despite Gateway Pundit recasting the story. The tweet had been liked more than 11,000 times and shared by more than 5,000 people
The man still was doing what his constituents wanted to. That means the people know the election was stolen. It is also a fact the GOP leader(RINO) had a lot to do with the drop boxes. Either way it is a win for the people.

The man still was doing what his constituents wanted to. That means the people know the election was stolen. It is also a fact the GOP leader(RINO) had a lot to do with the drop boxes. Either way it is a win for the people.

And this is why the GWP publishes lies all the time, he knows that his readers do not care. You were lied to, bought into the lie and now that you know it was a lie you double down.

Yes, it is a win for the people. Their votes will not be thrown in the trash by some piece of GOP scum trying to make a name for himself.

What do you know, the GWP lied again and you poor fools fell for it again....too fucking funny

So, do you feel stupid yet? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

MADISON – Assembly leaders for the second time have rejected a proposal from a Republican lawmaker to pull back Wisconsin's electoral votes cast in the 2020 election, which is illegal.

Rep Ramthun just attempted to pass an Assembly resolution to recall WI’s presidential electors. Not only is it illegal, it’s just plain unconstitutional," Assembly Majority Leader Jim Steineke, who leads the committee, said in a tweet. "As chair of the Rules Committee, there is ZERO chance I will advance this illegal resolution. #EndofStory"

But popular conservative website Gateway Pundit falsely reported the move had been successful. Kari Lake, a Republican candidate for governor in Arizona, then tweeted to her 107,315 followers "**HUGE BREAKING NEWS** -- Wisconsin Assembly Votes to Withdraw Its 10 Electors for Joe Biden in 2020 Election."

As of Tuesday morning, the tweet reporting inaccurate information was still up despite Gateway Pundit recasting the story. The tweet had been liked more than 11,000 times and shared by more than 5,000 people
What does the word " votes " means to those of yer
happy as a clam infested brainwaves.It does not mean
" passed ".Got it Piker boy.

And this is why the GWP publishes lies all the time, he knows that his readers do not care. You were lied to, bought into the lie and now that you know it was a lie you double down.

Yes, it is a win for the people. Their votes will not be thrown in the trash by some piece of GOP scum trying to make a name for himself.
Like Biden and Pelosi held back from touting their
own namesakes.Meaning themseleves.
At least Putin never amassed Millions like the Biden's,
Clintons,The Pelosi's { plus her 53 yr.old son }
and them Bushies.Plus of course Obama boy.
Guy never did a stitch of hard labor a day in his life.

How does it feel to know the GWP lied to you and you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

What does the word " votes " means to those of yer
happy as a clam infested brainwaves.It does not mean
" passed ".Got it Piker boy.
Lol, clam infested? Ya got had by the gateway pundit. Believed their horseshit hook line and sinker and we're lied to again. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 You dumb ducks will believe any thing.

I don't care, it caused you heartburn so that was worth the price of admission. ;)

You mistake humor for heartburn. I was laughing at you all in my first post, and low and behold I was correct.

Lucy pulled the football out from under you again, but we all know that next week you will be lined up for another try.

This place is so much fun

You are the last one who should talk about believing lies. Period.

You are the last one who should talk about believing lies. Period.

Nope, I am not. That is all on you. You have posted things on here that were lies and I proved to you they were lies and you literally said you do not care.

You do not care about facts or truth, you mind is made up and nothing will ever change it. That is a bad way to be.

Nope, I am not. That is all on you. You have posted things on here that were lies and I proved to you they were lies and you literally said you do not care.

You do not care about facts or truth, you mind is made up and nothing will ever change it. That is a bad way to be.
Do you care about the big lie you support? You know damn well the election was stolen and you like it. That is a very bad way to be.

Do you care about the big lie you support?

You are projecting again. You support the big lie.

You know damn well the election was stolen and you like it.

I know no such thing. I was open to the idea, hell I am still open to the idea if anyone can give me something to base it on other than feelings and "statistical anomalies".

One more time....

I watched some of the early hearings on the election and possible theft, I was open to the idea it could have happened.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies, a fancy word for outliers. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty compelling so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not proof of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he used a lot of words but did not really say anything except a few lies about population growth and voter numbers. I did the math and he was wrong. Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education is math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.

You are projecting again. You support the big lie.

I know no such thing. I was open to the idea, hell I am still open to the idea if anyone can give me something to base it on other than feelings and "statistical anomalies".

One more time....

I watched some of the early hearings on the election and possible theft, I was open to the idea it could have happened.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies, a fancy word for outliers. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty compelling so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not proof of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he used a lot of words but did not really say anything except a few lies about population growth and voter numbers. I did the math and he was wrong. Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education is math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.
Yada yada. None of that proves anything. Democrats have not lifted one finger to prove election integrity and you know it.

Yada yada. None of that proves anything. Democrats have not lifted one finger to prove election integrity and you know it.

I have nothing to prove. The only known facts are that 50 states certified their elections as free and fair. Off of those certifications electors were submitted and the Congress of the United States certified their votes.

Any claim out side of that needs to be proven. You are the one making claims outside of the known facts. So, offer some proof.

You mistake humor for heartburn. I was laughing at you all in my first post, and low and behold I was correct.

Lucy pulled the football out from under you again, but we all know that next week you will be lined up for another try.

This place is so much fun
LOL....You would not know humor if it reached up and bit you in the ass. Then again that's pretty much par for the course with your ilk......But yeah, it is fun watching you people spin, it certainly brightens my day. ;)

I have nothing to prove. The only known facts are that 50 states certified their elections as free and fair. Off of those certifications electors were submitted and the Congress of the United States certified their votes.

Any claim out side of that needs to be proven. You are the one making claims outside of the known facts. So, offer some proof.
To prove something it has to get to court. Corruption is stopping that from happening. Anyone but a liar and a disingenuous asshole could see that. Where does that leave you :ahole-1:?

Forum List

Back