Wisconsin Assembly Votes to Advance Rep. Ramthun’s Resolution to Reclaim Wisconsin’s Electors due to fraud

There is a difference. Are you ready? The earth is not flat and the election was stolen. Glad that is straightened out.

Are you ready for the truth.

Over 60+Lawsuits filed alleging Election Fraud.

Over 60+Lawsuits were lost.

In order to sustain a charge of Election Fraud, you must have evidence to support the charge and to date no such evidence has been found.

You no proof. You have no evidence.

No evidence. None found in Azriona. NONE FOUND IN ARIZONA.

All you have is allegations, conjecture, contention and supposition. You have no proof.

Guns take lives. No way this idiot move by sycophantic brain dead followers of the Traitor in any effect Mr. Biden. He won Wisconsin, you people need to accept that and move on.
It is the people of WI. that are not buying that crap. That representative was acting on the calls from his constituents to do something about the illegal actions and drop boxes that gave Biden a victory from ballot harvesting. The citizens of that state want it known the election was stolen.

In order to sustain a charge of Election Fraud, you must have evidence to support the charge and to date no such evidence has been found.

All you have is allegations, conjecture, contention and supposition. You have no proof.
You are wrong about AZ. 30 laws were broken and a lot of illegal ballots were counted. They have the evidence and their RINO AG. is sitting on it.

Get yourself informed you miserable POS.

Nope, I have even given a copy of my last ballot on this forum to support my claims. you are wrong as normal
One only gets a copy of a ballot if they vote in person
and request one.Very few do.
Or when a Provisional ballot or Affidavii ballot is
reguired due to lack of proper eligibility.

I don't have to do a damn thing, we already kicked dem ass here this past November. ;)

Stay tuned.....More dem ass-kicking to come. :)
You gotta be Kiddin. You don't have to brush yer teeth
before beddie and say a widdle prayer to the tooth fairy
in order to have some pocket change appear under yer
pillow.

One only gets a copy of a ballot if they vote in person
and request one.Very few do.
Or when a Provisional ballot or Affidavii ballot is
reguired due to lack of proper eligibility.

I voted by mail and took a picture of my ballot before mailing it in.

You gotta be Kiddin. You don't have to brush yer teeth
before beddie and say a widdle prayer to the tooth fairy
in order to have some pocket change appear under yer
pillow.
27ywg4.jpg

Sure I do, normally twice a week 9 holes each time with a trip to the range in the middle
Congratulations on staying fit. Hope the weather warms up soon. If you belong to a gym, they have equipment that's great for golf swings, long walks, and strengthening. In the kind of weather you're in, I hope you're wearing something over the nose, ear, and mouth areas. It warms the air slightly. 9 degrees Farenheit is way cold.

I only had one. That is the way mail in ballots work. Your lack or any knowledge about the topic you discuss is so very apparent
You meanie every one of the 102 Million absentee votes had
a verifiable Signature and Registration verification.
I don't Tnk so.

Last edited:
Congratulations on staying fit. Hope the weather warms up soon. If you belong to a gym, they have equipment that's great for golf swings, long walks, and strengthening. In the kind of weather you're in, I hope you're wearing something over the nose, ear, and mouth areas. It warms the air slightly. 9 degrees Farenheit is way cold.
I once was on a major Companies golf team.For our Department.I could golf but had trouble using a driver.
Our Department needed one more { a foursome }
in order to make for a team.
I remember once it started raining dogs almost at about
the 3rd hole.We play 9 holes.I just kept up till finished
even though fully soaked.After awhile it seemed like kids
play.I kept thinking of That Movie - Caddyshack -
and the Father { Priest } who goes out golfing in a
rainstorm and has by far the best round of his life.
Um ... That was years before the Movie - Caddyshack -.
I'm a Dreamer and a Trend setter ... I be.

That is why so many addresses got multiple ballots?
I think New Yorkers had the most examples of
obvious Mail-out ballots that were displaced.
Some even for owners pets.
I kid you not.Then again New Yorkers like to act
a little goofy as part of their persona.Like a
Woody Allen.

Wisconsin won when they called their election a fraud. As winners and losers are concerned, Winners tell the truth. And they rejoice when turning over a new leaf.

Wisconsin won when they called their election a fraud. As winners and losers are concerned, Winners tell the truth. And they rejoice when turning over a new leaf.
Does that Theorem apply to Nancy Pelosi or Joe Biden.
It seems like some - Twilight Zone - joke played on
it's audience.A real - Creepshow - personified.

That is why so many addresses got multiple ballots?

What do you know, the GWP lied again and you poor fools fell for it again....too fucking funny

So, do you feel stupid yet? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

MADISON – Assembly leaders for the second time have rejected a proposal from a Republican lawmaker to pull back Wisconsin's electoral votes cast in the 2020 election, which is illegal.

Rep Ramthun just attempted to pass an Assembly resolution to recall WI’s presidential electors. Not only is it illegal, it’s just plain unconstitutional," Assembly Majority Leader Jim Steineke, who leads the committee, said in a tweet. "As chair of the Rules Committee, there is ZERO chance I will advance this illegal resolution. #EndofStory"

But popular conservative website Gateway Pundit falsely reported the move had been successful. Kari Lake, a Republican candidate for governor in Arizona, then tweeted to her 107,315 followers "**HUGE BREAKING NEWS** -- Wisconsin Assembly Votes to Withdraw Its 10 Electors for Joe Biden in 2020 Election."

As of Tuesday morning, the tweet reporting inaccurate information was still up despite Gateway Pundit recasting the story. The tweet had been liked more than 11,000 times and shared by more than 5,000 people

Forum List

Back