Wisconsin Assembly Votes to Advance Rep. Ramthun’s Resolution to Reclaim Wisconsin’s Electors due to fraud

Rich "The People's Pundit" Baris
@Peoples_Pundit

Thus far, ≈ 693k total votes were counted in Philadelphia, and they're claiming to have as much as 145k. There are ≈ 971k total voter records in Philly excluding *known* dead and CoA flags but not duplicates or other common reasons for dirty rolls. That's 95% VF turnout.

9:00 AM · Nov 8, 2020·Twitter Web App

That just did not happen. People are afraid to go out on the streets of Philly. Was it ever investigated? No.

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

Your link is a joke.

The very first item took place in the Primaries and did not change one single vote.

The second item clearly states that the state did not have the power....so the votes did not get counted, thus no fraud.

The third item the judge rules that the voters have to cast provisional ballots until they can prove their ID and registration status. This is the very opposite of fraud.

I quit after that, when the top 3 are the opposite of evidence of the election being stolen there is really no reason to read more.

“The precinct level estimates for Georgia and Pennsylvania indicate that vote fraud may account for Biden’s win in both states. The voter turnout rate data also indicates that there are significant excess votes in Arizona, Michigan, Nevada, and Wisconsin as well,” wrote Lott in his report tweeted earlier today by Trump.

Lott, quoted often by Secrets on gun issues, and recently named a senior adviser for research and statistics at the Office of Justice Programs, presented his report as an independent model that shows the potential for fraud and other voting problems that should be considered as courts sort through suits challenging the election results.

Did it ever get to court? No it did not. Why?

Your link is a joke.

The very first item took place in the Primaries and did not change one single vote.

The second item clearly states that the state did not have the power....so the votes did not get counted, thus no fraud.

The third item the judge rules that the voters have to cast provisional ballots until they can prove their ID and registration status. This is the very opposite of fraud.

I quit after that, when the top 3 are the opposite of evidence of the election being stolen there is really no reason to read more.
Your link is a joke.
No, you are the joke.

No, you are the joke.

Nope, your link is. But we all know that you never even clicked on a single one of the links in your link, you just blindly believe them like you do everything else you are told about the election by your party masters

Nope, your link is. But we all know that you never even clicked on a single one of the links in your link, you just blindly believe them like you do everything else you are told about the election by your party masters
I sure did. How do you think I posted them? Are you are a computer genius that does not need copy and paste? Things like that being dismissed on just the word of election officials is bullshit. They needed to be investigated. They never were.

Here. This will keep you busy. Why are these people there? Are they liars? Sure seem credible to me.
This was all dismissed. You took the word of state election workers over others who worked the election. Never investigated just talked away to no ones satisfaction but the corrupt media and the assholes who stole the election.

The election was clearly stolen.

Last edited:

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

Inductivist (same at Gab and Parler)

@Inductivist

Oops--153.1 million registered voters in 2018.
Quote Tweet

nOrQuE1N_normal.jpg

Inductivist (same at Gab and Parler)

@Inductivist
· Dec 20, 2020
In 2018, the Current Population Survey reported 154.1 million registered voters. So how did 158.4 million people vote for president in 2020? 4.3 million new registrants 2018-20--a lot--and not a single soul skipped voting in the whole country? Table 2: Stats for Stories: *Special Edition* 19th Amendment Ratified 100 Years Ago (1920): August 18, 2020
4:46 PM · Dec 20, 2020·Twitter Web App

Was that ever investigated? Someone let me know what they found.

Yes, shit happens. Politicians pull PR stunts and you sheep get your hopes up only to be dashed yet again. Personally I hope they keep doing this to you for the next 50 years
You want corruption for the next 50 years eh ?

You morons are awfully entertaining. What’s even more hilarious is that you don’t mind bringing down democracy over your fantasies. Keep up the joke.
Bringing down democracy ??.. Pffft that bull crap talking point is getting old. Get some new material..

Forum List

Back