Wisconsin Assembly Votes to Advance Rep. Ramthun’s Resolution to Reclaim Wisconsin’s Electors due to fraud

I am not pushing at all, I am laughing my ass off at the glow of hope these sheep get every time a story like this drops from the GWP, even though not a single one of them has ever been accurate.

When this goes no where I will laugh my ass off again. This, if it even happened, is a PR stunt, nothing more. If they had actual evidence they would not need to resort to this dumb shit

"Independent" :laughing0301:

I just told you why I would not bet you. Would you like me to repeat myself? Now what are you going to do when voters demand action like this?

You will not bet me becuase you know this is just one more nothing burger.

This is not the voters demanding anything, this is a PR stunt by some random politician.

When the courts will not hear the evidence shit happens. Too fucking bad. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, shit happens. Politicians pull PR stunts and you sheep get your hopes up only to be dashed yet again. Personally I hope they keep doing this to you for the next 50 years

"Independent" :laughing0301:

Yep. I laughed at the Dems for believing they were going to get Trump with the Russian charges and now I am laughing at you morons that think the election will be overturned 2 years later.

The best part about being independent is I get to laugh at both sides.

Yep. I laughed at the Dems for believing they were going to get Trump with the Russian charges and now I am laughing at you morons that think the election will be overturned 2 years later.

The best part about being independent is I get to laugh at both sides.
I was an I until I seen what they did to the black skinned man in the white oval

office.

How many voted, 3,241,050
Lastly, Hecker claims that “Wisconsin has 4.5 million residents over the age of 18. The Wisconsin Elections Commission has more than 7 million voters on the roll.” Again, this is incorrect. It is true, as we mentioned, that Wisconsin has 4.5 million eligible voters, but only 3,684,726 registered voters in the state, per the Wisconsin Elections Commission, and just over 3.2 million votes were cast in Wisconsin.

Fact Checking More Claims About the 2020 Election in Wisconsin

Oh, so the Rep lied. Who would have guessed that.

1643198008299.png

I'm pretty sure that Ramthun has far more information than you.

He's a Wisconsin State Representative, whereas, you are just some anonymous dickhead on the internet, claiming to be an "Independent."

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

I gave you the link to the Wisc State site. It has the official numbers. They are no where close to what Ramthun claims

The Wisconsin State Representative is either a liar or an idiot, or maybe both.

Forum List

Back