Windy Davis - typical vicious and hateful left-wing android.

Why shouldn't someone have a right to abortion? Don't you realize it takes more government to stop someone from having one????

Why is it wrong to murder people who troll message boards?

Suicide_Gun_by_mollad.jpg

Go ahead, don't let us stop ya...:bye1:

[

'Mr. Davis told the Dallas Morning News that Wendy dumped him as soon as he had finished paying off her Harvard Law School loan. "It was ironic," he said. "I made the last payment, and it was the next day she left."'

Actually, it was not ironic, it was stupid. Not a surprise that the sugar daddy is a liberal.

Is it any wonder I call dimocraps the scum of the Earth?

I even get blasted by some from my own party for it once in a while. One in particular, who shall remain nameless, pennyfool.

Some of these posters need to go. I'm talking permanently.

This place is turning into another OFA/DailyKooks/dummieunderground pushole because of them.

Besides, they're dimocraps. They deserve nothing. They're breathing good air

Maybe you'd be happier on TownHall or StormFront or some other place where you can spew your hateful bile and everyone else is so crazy they don't notice.

Just a suggestion.

Okay, this is a pretty silly discussion, but the gist of it is that this Abbot clown is in a wheelchair, so any verb that would normally refer to an activity that involves standing or walking is suddenly verboten.

Really? Really?

Here's the real problem. Abbott and the Texas GOP is running on crazy laws like keeping corpses alive because they have fetuses in them.

Now, yeah, she probably won't win, unless there is a grand coalition of women and hispanics who come together....

but she will shine a big bright light on the religious crazy that dominates the GOP.

senator-wendy-davis.jpg

Wendy Davis' Campaign For Texas Governor Sounds Like A Total Disaster

Brett LoGiurato 
Feb. 3, 2014

Texas state Sen. Wendy Davis' (D) four-month-old Texas gubernatorial campaign has been taking a beating lately. The newest slam is from Texas Observer, generally viewed as a left-leaning publication, whose Dave Mann on Friday provided a takedown of the campaign's media operation.

Mann called Davis' press team the "worst" he's ever seen, and wrote that it's hurting her campaign:

[...] I have covered many political campaigns in Texas the past decade, so I know what it looks like when a campaign handles the press well.

And the Wendy Davis operation is about the worst at media relations that I’ve ever seen. Her team’s mismanagement of the press is damaging her candidacy.

Mann went on to detail numerous examples from the campaign trail. He wrote that her campaign's handling started to become a problem in November, when Davis was very late to a campaign event. One of her staffers, though, introduced her, prompting a smattering of applause for a candidate who hadn't yet arrived. It also prompted an opinion column in The Monitor entitled, "Wendy Davis is not ready for prime time."

Read more: Wendy Davis' Campaign Problems - Business Insider

His disability didn't even cross her mind when she said it.

She made an ignorant comment, nothing malicious, just stupid.

The idea that the Democrats would have a field day if a Republican said this? You bet they would, look at Sarah Palin when she used the word "targeted", you would have thought she had murdered hundreds of people.

Wendy Davis is a liar, as far as this incident? No big deal.

[

'Mr. Davis told the Dallas Morning News that Wendy dumped him as soon as he had finished paying off her Harvard Law School loan. "It was ironic," he said. "I made the last payment, and it was the next day she left."'

Actually, it was not ironic, it was stupid. Not a surprise that the sugar daddy is a liberal.

Is it any wonder I call dimocraps the scum of the Earth?

I even get blasted by some from my own party for it once in a while. One in particular, who shall remain nameless, pennyfool.

Some of these posters need to go. I'm talking permanently.

This place is turning into another OFA/DailyKooks/dummieunderground pushole because of them.

Besides, they're dimocraps. They deserve nothing. They're breathing good air

Maybe you'd be happier on TownHall or StormFront or some other place where you can spew your hateful bile and everyone else is so crazy they don't notice.

Just a suggestion.

Okay, this is a pretty silly discussion, but the gist of it is that this Abbot clown is in a wheelchair, so any verb that would normally refer to an activity that involves standing or walking is suddenly verboten.

Really? Really?

Here's the real problem. Abbott and the Texas GOP is running on crazy laws like keeping corpses alive because they have fetuses in them.

Now, yeah, she probably won't win, unless there is a grand coalition of women and hispanics who come together....

but she will shine a big bright light on the religious crazy that dominates the GOP.

abbott is running? how insensitive :evil:

His disability didn't even cross her mind when she said it.

She made an ignorant comment, nothing malicious, just stupid.

The idea that the Democrats would have a field day if a Republican said this? You bet they would, look at Sarah Palin when she used the word "targeted", you would have thought she had murdered hundreds of people.

Wendy Davis is a liar, as far as this incident? No big deal.

Her comment indicates a willingness to act thoughtlessly which is not something you want in a leader of any kind.

Forum List

Back