Windy Davis - typical vicious and hateful left-wing android.

These despicable yahoos seem to forget that their greatest "hero", FDR was also wheel chair bound.

Not only that, but he was deceptive, and tried to hide the fact.

And the son-of-a-bitch was also a chain smoker.

He also won WWII.

:eusa_whistle:

To those of you who've slammed me for posting negative stuff about this broad, check out

And they ARE her supporters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Windy Davis hasn't got a prayer. She's desperate seeing her inevitable loss so why not try anything. If she can lose by making herself obnoxious, then she has a better chance of blaming sexism.

Wow, the RNC/right wing talking heads must be really pumping out talking points about Wendy Davis. Hardly a day goes by without someone posting negative stuff about Davis. Davis could very well pass George Zimmerman as the individual with the most threads dedicated to them. :eusa_eh:
Now if these threads were on an exclusivel board dedicated to Texas, then I'd expect it, but this board isn't an exclusive board for Texas politics. :(

Last edited:
'Mr. Davis told the Dallas Morning News that Wendy dumped him as soon as he had finished paying off her Harvard Law School loan. "It was ironic," he said. "I made the last payment, and it was the next day she left."'

Actually, it was not ironic, it was stupid. Not a surprise that the sugar daddy is a liberal.

Last edited:
Sounds like Davis is walking toward victory..

Stand with Wendy Davis!

Not for anything a metaphor ceases to be a metaphor when it highlights another persons handicap or disability and I could care less which political party is doing it and why.

IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well....cry and stomp your feet why donchya!

while abbott has a spine of steel, i doubt his ability to walk the walk.

Wendy's a "Shoe in".

:eusa_whistle:

Republicans are such victims! How can they stand it?

Republicans are such victims! How can they stand it?

stand?

how vicious!

Nice!!!!

He needs to stand up for himself.

this story has legs.

The cliché is 'walk the talk'.

Which decade did you grow up in anyway?

at least he won't have to walk the plank, matey.

'Mr. Davis told the Dallas Morning News that Wendy dumped him as soon as he had finished paying off her Harvard Law School loan. "It was ironic," he said. "I made the last payment, and it was the next day she left."'

Actually, it was not ironic, it was stupid. Not a surprise that the sugar daddy is a liberal.

Is it any wonder I call dimocraps the scum of the Earth?

I even get blasted by some from my own party for it once in a while. One in particular, who shall remain nameless, pennyfool.

Some of these posters need to go. I'm talking permanently.

This place is turning into another OFA/DailyKooks/dummieunderground pushole because of them.

Besides, they're dimocraps. They deserve nothing. They're breathing good air

Last edited:

I even get blasted by some from my own party for it once in a while. One in particular, who shall remain nameless, pennyfool.

This place is turning into another OFA/DailyKooks/dummieunderground pushole because of them.

Anytime you feel like making good on your threats bucko..I be waitin..

Good luck.

:lol:

Sounds like Davis is walking toward victory..

Stand with Wendy Davis!

at least he won't have to walk the plank, matey.

^hey look, Melty McGoo has another meltdown.^

Wow you rightie tighties sure seem scared of little ol Wendy.

Hahahaha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E4_SyMBaOk]Everyone loves Windy - Bubblegum Classic - YouTube[/ame]

Wendy is an interesting diversion, at the moment. She can't go the distance. Her only value to the Democrats is as a pretend 'Julia'. Kind of like Elizabeth Warren was a pretend Cherokee.

Inventing imaginary pasts seems to be a habit of the left.

Wendy is an interesting diversion, at the moment. She can't go the distance. Her only value to the Democrats is as a pretend 'Julia'. Kind of like Elizabeth Warren was a pretend Cherokee.

Inventing imaginary pasts seems to be a habit of the left.

at least she can go some distance, like a mile, in her shoes.

Anytime you feel like making good on your threats bucko..I be waitin..

Good luck.

:lol:

What threats, scumbag?

I don't threaten people... Well, you're not 'people' -- You're scum.

I don't even threaten scum. What's the point?

Besides that, I don't have to do anything about scum like you. You'll do it to yourself. You'll ruin your own life. You'll destroy everything and everyone around you.

Now get back to stocking the shelves at Walmart. chop-chop, boy

moron :lmao:

So a left wing slut that has sex for money is running for Governor of Texas? ... good luck :thup:

Forum List

Back