Wind Turbines in Oregon Alone Have Killed More Humans Than at Three Mile Island

Yes it does, but for a slightly unexpected reason. I was unaware there was a sub-cult that believed TMI to have been a huge but unknown catastrophe. Out of curiosity, what do you think of wind and solar power being added to the American power grid?
TMI and residual casualties.
Wind and solar are useful but have extreme limitations, plus are very environmentally unfriendly.

TMI and residual casualties.
Wind and solar are useful but have extreme limitations, plus are very environmentally unfriendly.
Do you think them more environmentally unfriendly than fossil fuel power plants?

Anyone know the materials used in the turbines?

Such as: steel, concrete, fiberglass, copper, and more exotic stuff like neodymium and dysprosium used in permanent magnets.

How green is that?

6B025E33-E5AD-4F4F-90CB-C1A76349623A.jpeg

Defining by example doesn't work. What are the qualifications for a MATERIAL (since that's what you're talking about) to be green?

I suspect you’re being contentious.
No more than being in contention would require. I make up a new word: turbovascularizer. To provide you a definition, I give you four examples: my aunt Joan, a rock in my backyard, a chalkboard and a bucket filled with spoiled whipped cream. Get it?

Last edited:
You wish to destroy the economies of Western Civilization while letting the Chinese, Arabs and Russians off the hook in the name of your envirowhacko cult, so yes you hate Western Civilization.
That is your supposition idiot. Nowhere will you find a statement by me that backs it up.

So you are a liar and a moron.

Glad you fully support clean reliable energy too then.
When’s Joe going to get a dozen nuclear plants built?
This is your thread, right? Did you ever reveal how many people you believe were killed by the Three Mile Island release?

Forum List

Back