Wind farms, a benefit for all.

While the GOP continues to fight a sane path to virtually unlimited energy, many people are already benefitting from the turbines.

Well, benefits almost everyone..

another_red_kite_agonizing_at_navarre_windfarm_feb_14_2010.jpg

While the GOP continues to fight a sane path to virtually unlimited energy, many people are already benefitting from the turbines.

Without Obamas exemption for letting turbines kill bald eagles and other raptors turbines would be illegal. There is no benefit at all, just hate

For all you damned hypocritical "Conservatives" that only give a damn about birds when it is politically expedient, when are you going to address the real killers of birds?
1623863297419.png

Without Obamas exemption for letting turbines kill bald eagles and other raptors turbines would be illegal. There is no benefit at all, just hate

What a silly person you are;

1623863389505.png

They have begun painting one blade black.. It reduces bird deaths by more than 60%.

For all you damned hypocritical "Conservatives" that only give a damn about birds when it is politically expedient, when are you going to address the real killers of birds?
View attachment 502106

I always put screens or blinds on my windows.

What happens if there is a period of windless days.................Will I be able to watch TV and see the country fall apart? Should I get some hamsters and wheels to keep my computer running?

Maybe a whoorley bird hat for extra power

They have begun painting one blade black.. It reduces bird deaths by more than 60%.

Tell that to the other 40%

During my epic six week cross country trip in April and May, I lost count of how many wind farms I passed.

They are a scar on the face of this beautiful country...

Would you prefer to pas by coal strip mines, oil derricks or oil refineries?

Ill take a wind turbine
There's no easy answer. But, I can say this: I passed literally thousands of those turbines during my trip. I'm almost 59 years old, and I don't ever recall seeing thousands of oil refineries during any trip I've ever made in the past...

During my epic six week cross country trip in April and May, I lost count of how many wind farms I passed.

So you think this is so much prettier? And that says nothing about the watershed that destroys.
1623863712536.png

Not only that, but they cause Windmill Cancer
Not for birds as they kill birds on contact
So do cars
Is that why Eagles are lying dead under wind turbines?

OK kid
how many?
Eagles get hit by cars also

How many birds are killed in oil spills?

New Topics

Forum List

Back