What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wind farms, a benefit for all.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
While the GOP continues to fight a sane path to virtually unlimited energy, many people are already benefitting from the turbines.
Without Obamas exemption for letting turbines kill bald eagles and other raptors turbines would be illegal. There is no benefit at all, just hate

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
While the GOP continues to fight a sane path to virtually unlimited energy, many people are already benefitting from the turbines.
Well, benefits almost everyone..

another_red_kite_agonizing_at_navarre_windfarm_feb_14_2010.jpg

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
O

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Without Obamas exemption for letting turbines kill bald eagles and other raptors turbines would be illegal. There is no benefit at all, just hate
For all you damned hypocritical "Conservatives" that only give a damn about birds when it is politically expedient, when are you going to address the real killers of birds?
1623863297419.png

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
During my epic six week cross country trip in April and May, I lost count of how many wind farms I passed.

They are a scar on the face of this beautiful country...

Would you prefer to pass by coal strip mines, oil derricks or oil refineries?

Ill take a wind turbine

Last edited:
OP
O

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What a silly person you are;

1623863389505.png

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score

They have begun painting one blade black.. It reduces bird deaths by more than 60%.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
For all you damned hypocritical "Conservatives" that only give a damn about birds when it is politically expedient, when are you going to address the real killers of birds?
View attachment 502106
I always put screens or blinds on my windows.

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What happens if there is a period of windless days.................Will I be able to watch TV and see the country fall apart? Should I get some hamsters and wheels to keep my computer running?

Maybe a whoorley bird hat for extra power

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP
O

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They have begun painting one blade black.. It reduces bird deaths by more than 60%.
Tell that to the other 40%

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
During my epic six week cross country trip in April and May, I lost count of how many wind farms I passed.

Would you prefer to pas by coal strip mines, oil derricks or oil refineries?

Ill take a wind turbine
There's no easy answer. But, I can say this: I passed literally thousands of those turbines during my trip. I'm almost 59 years old, and I don't ever recall seeing thousands of oil refineries during any trip I've ever made in the past...

OP
O

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Reaction score

So you think this is so much prettier? And that says nothing about the watershed that destroys.
1623863712536.png

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not only that, but they cause Windmill Cancer
Not for birds as they kill birds on contact
So do cars
Is that why Eagles are lying dead under wind turbines?

OK kid
how many?
Eagles get hit by cars also

How many birds are killed in oil spills?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List