Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Good results

-Geaux
=================================

http://www.abc22now.com/news/top-sto...d-245926.shtml

ROTWOOD -- A home invasion turns deadly when the homeowner takes the safety of her family into her own hands.

One of three home invasion suspect was shot and killed during the incident, and has been identified by the Montgomery County Coroner's Office as Azikiwe Presley, 29, of Dayton.

dindu_6e2fa2_5533909.jpg

tumblr_niui8yaBeo1tlspxpo1_500.jpg

I'm glad the woman is OK. Too bad she didn't get more.

no one wants to be put in this situation...she didnt wake up thinking i want to kill someone...she woke up to her family under attack and somehow did what she had to do to protect her kids....

no one wants to be put in this situation...she didnt wake up thinking i want to kill someone...she woke up to her family under attack and somehow did what she had to do to protect her kids....

Yup. Amazing how some poor defenseless incompetent woman (the words of those who would disarm people like this woman) was able to not panic and soil herself. Emphasis on the sarcasm...

men might be really surprised at how calm and merciless a woman can be when her child is threatened.....a woman can lift a car off her child....do you really think we are too weak to pull a trigger?

Forum List

Back