Win/Win

The are arguing complete immunity. He treid to kill his own vp. Period. I am not going round and round with an ass clown. If he can get away with what he did the gloves come off on our side we will do the same shit. There is nothing to lose. Rule of law is already lost.

He did nothing of the sort.

If you get away with what your side is doing every President will be sued over and over the second they leave office.

It's not "complete immunity", It's holding to the Constitution that the only branch that has power to remove a President is the Legislature, and by that punish a President for acts done as president as well.
Nothing in the Constitution say that Congress can punish a president, except for the removal from office. It is up to the courts to punish them for their crimes, not Congress.

Nothing in the Constitution say that Congress can punish a president, except for the removal from office. It is up to the courts to punish them for their crimes, not Congress.

That's the punishment, then leaving them open to prosecution. It's why Ford pardoned Nixon just to end the situation.

A large majority of Americans don't want Biden or Trump to run for re-election. Biden's too old, and Trump's too dangerous.

Now...follow me here.

Biden has said the main reason he is running is he believes he is the only one who can defeat Trump in the next election:

Trump has argued that if a president assassinates his political rival and then immediately resigns, he is immune from prosecution.

So...Biden should put out a hit on Trump, then resign.

Presto! Nikki Haley is our next president.

It's win/win for America.

Let's start a petition!

US president could have a rival assassinated and not be criminally prosecuted, Trump’s lawyer argues

Nikki is not your savior. The republican party is lost to the crazies. Once you get rid of trump you lose 30%. GOP needs to be flushed. I havent seen you start a thread talking about what great policy the GOP supports that has you pining for an electable troglodyte from them.

Nikki is not your savior. The republican party is lost to the crazies. Once you get rid of trump you lose 30%. GOP needs to be flushed. I havent seen you start a thread talking about what great policy the GOP supports that has you pining for an electable troglodyte from them.
hahaha…are sure you know the definition of “crazy”?
IMG_0211.jpeg

A large majority of Americans don't want Biden or Trump to run for re-election. Biden's too old, and Trump's too dangerous.

Now...follow me here.

Biden has said the main reason he is running is he believes he is the only one who can defeat Trump in the next election:

Trump has argued that if a president assassinates his political rival and then immediately resigns, he is immune from prosecution.

So...Biden should put out a hit on Trump, then resign.

Presto! Nikki Haley is our next president.

It's win/win for America.

Let's start a petition!

US president could have a rival assassinated and not be criminally prosecuted, Trump’s lawyer argues

One problem, if Trump is assassinated Trump's voters will go to DeSantis, not Halley. Try again, awesome dude with the KILLER Trumpatar! MAGA, vermin!

You can type lies, but that doesn't prove anything.

Nikki would win in a landslide over Biden.
Desantis would lose because of the women voting against his pro-life policy.
Trump would be too close to call, and we know that the voter fraudsters would be working OT.

Nikki wins, its that simple.

You posted that without a hint of irony.

You think Republicans will vote for a woman???? You're dreaming in technicolor if you think they will.

hahaha…are sure you know the definition of “crazy”?
View attachment 886857

That's because ALL of these minorites are smarter than your average Republicans, who:
  • will vote for a man who has been married 3 times and cheated on all three of his wives;
  • think Michelle Obama is a man;
  • have already stripped millions of women of their God-given right of "Free Will"; and
  • they've crashed the economy 4 times.

Fuck Putin. I hope he dies.
You POS reaganites are still a stain on our country. And considering your war mongering, the world as well.

And yet you support Putin every time you post your opposition to giving aid to the Ukraine. Putin is COUNTING on people like you to hand him the Ukraine on a silver platter, if he can just hold out long enough, or find a way to get Trump back into office.

Every time you post opposition to continuing aid to the Ukraine, you give Putin reasons to go on.

Did you know there’s already been 3 attempts on RFK Jr by deranged Biden supporters, but I repeat myself

Who told you that? I just googled this and found NOTHING. Not even a piece in the Gateway Pundit.

Please provide links.

Is that your hockey helmet lined with tin foil, just to keep you extra safe?

And yet you support Putin every time you post your opposition to giving aid to the Ukraine. Putin is COUNTING on people like you to hand him the Ukraine on a silver platter, if he can just hold out long enough, or find a way to get Trump back into office.

Every time you post opposition to continuing aid to the Ukraine, you give Putin reasons to go on.

Why did Putin wait until Biden was in office to attack Ukraine?

Actually yes. If they committed crimes.

Cooler heads generally prevail. There was talk of prosecuting Bush for invading Iraq and that COULD have happened.

But no one had an appetite for that nor did they think it warranted the precedent it would set
how was that a crime?? isnt it one of the duties of a countrys leader to war with other countries??

how was that a crime?? isnt it one of the duties of a countrys leader to war with other countries??
Huh?

So if a President wee to invade Canada because he wanted to take control of their oil… that’s part of his duties?

Forum List

Back