Win/Win

Who's "we"? Like you're going to get off your couch and do anything, you fat boomer?

LOL
Lol, I have spent every day since hunting season started in a field or on a boat off my couch with a gun in my hand. All that changes is my targets. Fear of death? Lol, at my age not such a big deal. My paying hunts ended Saterday. So ya I don't have anything better to do.

A large majority of Americans don't want Biden or Trump to run for re-election. Biden's too old, and Trump's too dangerous.

Now...follow me here.

Biden has said the main reason he is running is he believes he is the only one who can defeat Trump in the next election:

Trump has argued that if a president assassinates his political rival and then immediately resigns, he is immune from prosecution.

So...Biden should put out a hit on Trump, then resign.

Presto! Nikki Haley is our next president.

It's win/win for America.

Let's start a petition!

US president could have a rival assassinated and not be criminally prosecuted, Trump’s lawyer argues

I thought it was the judge asking a question that brought that scenerio up??

but what does that fact have to do with anytghing,,

If it is going down. Now is the time. Ya if those dumb fucks think the pres is immune to everything we might as well take advantage. Sure as hell not gunna let it be one sided. We already watched Trump try and have his own VP and the speaker done in on Jan 6th. Yep let's get on with it.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell directly blamed former President Donald Trump for fomenting last month’s riot but voted Saturday to acquit him anyway of inciting an insurrection.

McConnell sharply criticized his former ally in a speech on the Senate floor shortly after Trump was cleared in a 57-43 vote, saying the rioters had been “fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth. Because he was angry he’d lost an election.”

“Former President Trump’s actions that preceded the riot were a disgraceful, disgraceful dereliction of duty,” added McConnell. “Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day.”

McConnell said Trump was constitutionally ineligible for conviction since the punishment is removal, and Trump was already out of office.

A large majority of Americans don't want Biden or Trump to run for re-election. Biden's too old, and Trump's too dangerous.

Now...follow me here.

Biden has said the main reason he is running is he believes he is the only one who can defeat Trump in the next election:

Trump has argued that if a president assassinates his political rival and then immediately resigns, he is immune from prosecution.

So...Biden should put out a hit on Trump, then resign.

Presto! Nikki Haley is our next president.

It's win/win for America.

Let's start a petition!

US president could have a rival assassinated and not be criminally prosecuted, Trump’s lawyer argues

Sounds great, except for the Nikki Haley part!
MAGA

my god you fuckers are dumb

I dont hear the words drink bleach in his comments,,

I wonder if he was talking about this,.

Lol, it's Trump that says it's legal. His attorneys are the ones that are saying it is legal to bump off your enemies or anything the hell else ya wanna do as president. If so we might as well get on with it. Not just Trump might as well knock off Gates, some Supreme Court justices. MTG, the Colorado fluzy. Let's get to it. Civil War? Ya I am for it if there is nonlaws against what a president can do. Might as well tear this shit up right now. Yet done while I can still hold a gun so my grandchildren don't have too.

Not legal, just that Congress has to impeach him first, which was the same argument used against Nixon.

Don't care! Yall don't care what the other side thinks. Why do we care what you think. The president can do what ever he wants we want our people in that position no matter what then.

We aren't trying to remove your candidate from ballots or kill him (well at least not until you try/tried it)

Not legal, just that Congress has to impeach him first, which was the same argument used against Nixon.
Lol, so absent a super majority in house and senate no recourse. No thanks. That's OK we are in power right now. Might as well just play your game and put a hit out on enough people in the house to give our selves a majority right now. No recourse for you and we stay in power. Gotta get us supreme court critters also. If a civil war is gunna pop off might as well do it with our guy in power.

We aren't trying to remove your candidate from ballots or kill him (well at least not until you try/tried it)
Absolutely immunity allows it. We already watch him send a mob after his own vp. The shot was fired. Either you idiots come back to reality or we use the rules to our favor. It's that simple.

Sounds great, except for the Nikki Haley part!
MAGA
Reminds me of Josey Wales. When the confederates with Josey were fooled into surrendering then shot.

1704907044538.png

1704907083545.png

You said they'd be treated fairly. They were.

I thought it was the judge asking a question that brought that scenerio up??

but what does that fact have to do with anytghing,,
First of all, it is kind of hypocritical that Trump claims he can suspend the Constitution when he deems fit, and then hides behind some non-existent presidential immunity clause in the US Constitution. I mean where is it, I need article and section please.

Article I, Section 6, Clause 1, provides "qualified immunity" to members of the House and Senate, there is no such clause pertaining to members of the executive, or judicial, branches. That clause is called the "Speech and Debate" clause because its purpose is to protect members of Congress from being charged with slander or other charges that would limit their, well, "speech and debate".

Trump's lawyers are grasping at straws here. Their argument is simple, Trump was just doing his job, protesting the results of an election tainted by fraud. Problem is, that viewpoint is not supported by the "reasonable individual" concept.

The reality is, not only did Trump understand that he lost, as all his inner circle was telling him, but he knew he was going to lose. It doesn't even matter if Trump thought what he was saying was true, although I doubt he did, what matters is a reasonable person would have believed what he was saying.

Nothing supports that argument better than Sidney Powell's defense in her defamation case. She didn't take the position that a reasonable person would come to the conclusion that the election was stolen via fraud. Her defense was no reasonable person would conclude the allegation that the fraud swayed the election was true.

Final takeaway, all you morons that still believe the election results were tainted by fraud are just not reasonable people.

Last edited:
What they could do is Impeach him anyway after he resigned, thus opening him up for prosecution.
Nope the McConnell rule is you can't convict a president if he's not in office. If Benedict Donald is granted this immunity pipedream, without a Senate conviction a former president can't be prosecuted.

First of all, it is kind of hypocritical that Trump claims he can suspend the Constitution when he deems fit, and then hides behind some non-existent presidential immunity clause in the US Constitution. I mean where is it, I need article and section please.

Article I, Section 6, Clause 1, provides "qualified immunity" to members of the House and Senate, there is no such clause pertaining to members of the executive, or judicial, branches.
get back to us when you get a clue,,

Forum List

Back