William, Harry and Kate Deny Trump What He Wanted Most: a Photo Op.

Kate and Meghan were afraid of being outshown by the lovely Mellania, no doubt.

And the Queen showed proper class and dignity in her dealings with Trump...and likely had some influence in Steele's new cooperation with the Barr investigation. More WINNING for Trump.
Yeah. Right. Kate and Meghan don't get any attention at all.

And the Queen showed proper class and dignity in her dealings with Trump...and likely had some influence in Steele's new cooperation with the Barr investigation. More WINNING for Trump.

That's not remotely what I said, bub. They just don't want to be photographed standing next to a woman who is far more attractive than either one of them.

You have to admit this does look like a maxi pad.

190603-Demopoulos-state-visit-dressing-tease_yeimn2

images

That's not remotely what I said, bub. They just don't want to be photographed standing next to a woman who is far more attractive than either one of them.
Do you think all women are as petty as you?.

I kind of doubt the Queen was in the Golden Showers-Carlton suite. I mean sure she'll go out in the rain to honor World War One dead but I don't think she'll do that.

images

It really does. That's the first thing I thought before I read the text.

I mean what the fuck were they thinking here? Haven't seen anyone do that since John Lennon.

Do you think all women are as petty as you?.

Do you still beat your dog?

There is only one person that Trump really wanted his picture taken with and it's not Harry, William and Kate...it's the Queen. Duh?
GH33TAUGHAI6TGGB5FC24XNY7M.jpg

images

Non sequitur much?

Ivanka's hat looks like is it was designed by Philip Treacy. Strange hats are quite popular among the upper class ladies of England. Ivanka's is not nearly as odd as Pricess Bea's:

article-2013961-0BE7BA5400000578-360_468x582.jpg

images

Non sequitur much?

Ivanka's hat looks like is it was designed by Philip Treacy. Strange hats are quite popular among the upper class ladies of England. Ivanka's is not nearly as odd as Pricess Bea's:

View attachment 263954
I don’t know. One looks like a maxi pad in the other one looks like a toilet seat. I can’t say which one is “better“.

images

Non sequitur much?

View attachment 263954
I don’t know. One looks like a maxi pad in the other one looks like a toilet seat. I can’t say which one is “better“.

The main point is to have a hat that is different from what everyone else is wearing. That's a hat couture "thang".

William, Harry and Kate Deny Trump What He Wanted Most: a Photo Op

Prince Harry and his brother Prince William have successfully denied Donald Trump the opportunity of appearing in a photo with either of them or their glamorous and popular wives during his state visit to the U.K., which would have been invaluable PR for his 2020 re-election campaign, after the president used the word “nasty” while discussing Harry’s wife, Meghan Markle.

Trump subsequently attempted to deny having said Meghan herself was “nasty,” despite being clearly heard using the word on a recording, suggesting instead that he was describing what she said about moving to Canada if he got elected as a “nasty” comment.

-------------

Not only did Trump NOT get a photo op, the British press made fun of how his family was dressed. You know how much he watches TV. He had to see all those protesters and know they weren't cheering him.

Boater Hats and Rhinestone Belts: Melania and Ivanka Trump’s Bonkers State Visit Fashion Is Pure ‘Dynasty’

They said it looked like Ivanka was wearing a "maxipad" on her head.

Check it out:

When photographed alone, the absurdity of her costume-like garments can be forgotten. But when pictured with others, as she was today with Camilla in a simple white sheath dress, Melania’s joyless, Nancy Reagan cosplay came off as all the more extreme.

While Melania played Queen Nancy, Ivanka channeled her mother, Ivana, with her more-is-more getup. As if her human doily look was not enough, Ivanka added a bizarre fascinator for the Westminster ceremony, leading the writer Paul Rudnick to imagine a Harry Potter scenario.

D8RKKcmXsAARljA.jpg

Do you think Donald Trump considered this a successful visit?

Beats the fuck out of having a First "Lady" who could have appeared on Ru Paul's Drag Race

William, Harry and Kate Deny Trump What He Wanted Most: a Photo Op

Prince Harry and his brother Prince William have successfully denied Donald Trump the opportunity of appearing in a photo with either of them or their glamorous and popular wives during his state visit to the U.K., which would have been invaluable PR for his 2020 re-election campaign, after the president used the word “nasty” while discussing Harry’s wife, Meghan Markle.

Trump subsequently attempted to deny having said Meghan herself was “nasty,” despite being clearly heard using the word on a recording, suggesting instead that he was describing what she said about moving to Canada if he got elected as a “nasty” comment.

-------------

Not only did Trump NOT get a photo op, the British press made fun of how his family was dressed. You know how much he watches TV. He had to see all those protesters and know they weren't cheering him.

Boater Hats and Rhinestone Belts: Melania and Ivanka Trump’s Bonkers State Visit Fashion Is Pure ‘Dynasty’

They said it looked like Ivanka was wearing a "maxipad" on her head.

Check it out:

When photographed alone, the absurdity of her costume-like garments can be forgotten. But when pictured with others, as she was today with Camilla in a simple white sheath dress, Melania’s joyless, Nancy Reagan cosplay came off as all the more extreme.

While Melania played Queen Nancy, Ivanka channeled her mother, Ivana, with her more-is-more getup. As if her human doily look was not enough, Ivanka added a bizarre fascinator for the Westminster ceremony, leading the writer Paul Rudnick to imagine a Harry Potter scenario.

D8RKKcmXsAARljA.jpg

Do you think Donald Trump considered this a successful visit?
Maybe Trump could use his photos with Kim Jung Un or Putin instead.

Maybe. Still isn’t going to change the outcome of 2020 election. 4 more years of our president making America great again. Don’t cry to much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keep telling yourself that. 40% approval.

Keep telling yourself "Trump has no path to the White House"

President Trump didn't go to England for a "photo op". The President knows the Fake News Media hates his guts, so why would he seek their approval?

He went there to talk about the Steele Dossier

That was certainly one of the topics of discussion with Queen Elizabeth, the 2nd of her name.

The UK's involvement in the Collusiongate as well as that of Australia which Elizabeth also rules, is a bit of a sticky wicket. President Trump wants to remain allies with the Limeys, but this entire scandal needs to be exposed. The easiest way to do that would be for Steele to put the blame on US Intelligence operatives like Brennan and Comey.

Forum List

Back