Will you vote for a guy that eats pudding with their fingers?

Klobuchar, who is basically known as "charlie manson with tits" in the senate, barked at her staff that she didn't have a utensil for her salad and when they returned with a fork she was eating her salad with a comb out of her hair. The staffer was then ordered to clean the comb, naturally.

I get the difference, she's the equivalent of diseased cattle and DeSantis is a potential POTUS, I get that.... but they are both elected officials....

Not a joke.

klobucher is a fucking animal
Maybe she uses salad dressing as a styling gel?

It was a minute and five seconds. And that was just Hannity. Laura Ingraham also did a bit on the dijon.

"Clearly in jest"? It was intended to show Obama was not in touch with the common man.

I'll give you that... although Hannity was smiling while talking about it. Looks like it was a tongue in cheek sort of thing. Don't think it competes with a full panel discussion.
But yes... Dijon mustard is also silly.

Really? Your sources are impeckerable !!
Link...or you stink
Oh, I see. Now that you've been caught with your pants down, you feign ignorance.

Okay!

Donald Trump must be a commie!

"This is the mother of a NYPD officer who watched a horrific video seized on anthony weiners laptop of huma and hillary filleting a childs face," a Facebook user commented on Greene's post. "This was another hillary hit."

"Yes Familia," Greene responded. "I post things sometimes to see who knows things. Most the time people don't. I'm glad to see your comment. I've decided it's time to start doing a lot more videos and engage further in the fight. Most people honestly don't know so much. The msm [mainstream media] disinformation warfare has won for too long!"

MTG is a commie! QED!

More commies!

Do you really need evidence of the Kenyan birther movement?

Man, the Right is positively infested with commie smearmongers!

Speaking of Gitmo, I used to watch their over the air propaganda. I marveled at how they would play mood music in the background during the news. It was textbook emotional manipulation.

Years later, you can imagine my wry surprise to see the 24 hour US news outlets starting to do the same thing.

*cue doom music*

"Fox News now brings you another episode of Blacks Behaving Badly."

Oh, I see. Now that you've been caught with your pants down, you feign ignorance.

Okay!

Donald Trump must be a commie!

"This is the mother of a NYPD officer who watched a horrific video seized on anthony weiners laptop of huma and hillary filleting a childs face," a Facebook user commented on Greene's post. "This was another hillary hit."

"Yes Familia," Greene responded. "I post things sometimes to see who knows things. Most the time people don't. I'm glad to see your comment. I've decided it's time to start doing a lot more videos and engage further in the fight. Most people honestly don't know so much. The msm [mainstream media] disinformation warfare has won for too long!"

MTG is a commie! QED!

More commies!

Do you really need evidence of the Kenyan birther movement?

Man, the Right is positively infested with commie smearmongers!

You caught me with my pants down ?!?!
What the hell were you trying to do ?
Damn. people can't even go take a piss these days without you fools trying to crawl up their arses.

pervert

Last edited:
You caught me with my pants down ?!?!
What the hell were you trying to do ?
Damn. people can even go take a piss these days without you fools trying to crawl up their arses.

pervert
I understand your need to cover up your embarrassment at being hoisted by your own petard.

You'll just have to live with it. Sorry!

The next time you start meowling about commie smears, you should make sure you and your friends aren't covered in the same shit, mm-kay?

Um...retard?

I was stationed in Guantanamo Bay. I saw a communist country up close and personal.

Dipshit.

Stationed?

The actual term is "Detained" :auiqs.jpg:

I understand your need to cover up your embarrassment of being hoisted by your own petard.

Yeah, your potato head lets all of Muricas enemies walk, Congrats.

Stationed?

The actual term is "Detained" :auiqs.jpg:

I understand your need to cover up your embarrassment of being hoisted by your own petard.

Yeah, your potato head lets all of Muricas enemies walk, Congrats.

Some people stationed in GTMO might agree with you as there is damn little to do there. But, the open air movies at night was pretty cool, and they have excellent diving down around Cable Beach. But, if you're a fleet sailor who is down there for REFTRA, you never get to see the air base side, as that is off limits for fleet sailors (or at least was during the 80's when I had to go there for training).

The best of Democrat shit lickers combed through DeSantis' history and the best they could come up with is, in 2019 he licked some pudding off his fingers.

Really! That's IT!

Will you vote for a guy that eats pudding with their fingers?​

Depends on the puddin'

da7056af4985b6229115b65253cd7180.jpg

Just saw this the other day, and it's funny as hell. Seems that some of the people who don't like Desantis are saying that one of the reasons he's unqualified is because he eats pudding with his fingers and not a spoon.

I looked it up to see if it was true, and yep..................he eats pudding with his fingers!

This is the first I have heard of this. If it's true then, danged, ...........

Forum List

Back