Will you vote for a guy that eats pudding with their fingers?

OMG! - is this for real??
Holy hell... MSNBC makes a 5 minute panel discussion about DeSantis eating pudding??
Holy Hell.

Just saw this the other day, and it's funny as hell. Seems that some of the people who don't like Desantis are saying that one of the reasons he's unqualified is because he eats pudding with his fingers and not a spoon.

I looked it up to see if it was true, and yep..................he eats pudding with his fingers!
We've elected plenty of people who have put their fingers in so many worse places.

Just saw this the other day, and it's funny as hell. Seems that some of the people who don't like Desantis are saying that one of the reasons he's unqualified is because he eats pudding with his fingers and not a spoon.

I looked it up to see if it was true, and yep..................he eats pudding with his fingers!

Meh. whomever Americans vote for I hope it is based on policies. There was a guy who ate pizza with a fork too right? That's unheard of in my world and I'm a pizza fiend.

obama-dijon.jpg

The Dijon video you linked, was created by someone else.
The 5 minute long panel discussion about DeSantis was created, in whole, by MSNBC.
Just sayin.
Pretty big difference for tongue-in-cheek needling Obama for ordering Dijon mustard, and a...for real... 5 minute panel discussion.

Klobuchar, who is basically known as "charlie manson with tits" in the senate, barked at her staff that she didn't have a utensil for her salad and when they returned with a fork she was eating her salad with a comb out of her hair. The staffer was then ordered to clean the comb, naturally.

I get the difference, she's the equivalent of diseased cattle and DeSantis is a potential POTUS, I get that.... but they are both elected officials....

Not a joke.

klobucher is a fucking animal

Lol, trying to deflect from the senile pos you scum worship that's now in office. Fail.

The Dijon video you linked, was created by someone else.
The 5 minute long panel discussion about DeSantis was created, in whole, by MSNBC.
Just sayin.
Pretty big difference for tongue-in-cheek needling Obama for ordering Dijon mustard, and a...for real... 5 minute panel discussion.
As you can see, not one but at LEAST TWO, Fox News hosts did a segment on Obama's use of Dijon mustard. The video is simply a compilation of those segments.

I just watched the actual Hannity segment, about 25 seconds, at the end of the show, and was clearly in jest.
It was a minute and five seconds. And that was just Hannity. Laura Ingraham also did a bit on the dijon.

"Clearly in jest"? It was intended to show Obama was not in touch with the common man.

Maybe that's his Navy Seal training. Meanwhile where did Joe Biden stick his fingers?

So I guess the way someone eats their food, even their food choices, are fair game in this psychotic era hell bent on evading solving the issues our nation is facing.

American voters are surprisingly flexible with candidates and eating and fingers.
joe-biden-nibbling.jpg

Forum List

Back