Will you vote for a guy that eats pudding with their fingers?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Just saw this the other day, and it's funny as hell. Seems that some of the people who don't like Desantis are saying that one of the reasons he's unqualified is because he eats pudding with his fingers and not a spoon.

I looked it up to see if it was true, and yep..................he eats pudding with his fingers!

I mean really...................which are people more concerned about, whether or not someone is smart enough to run policy or if their table manners are proper?

Just saw this the other day, and it's funny as hell. Seems that some of the people who don't like Desantis are saying that one of the reasons he's unqualified is because he eats pudding with his fingers and not a spoon.

I looked it up to see if it was true, and yep..................he eats pudding with his fingers!

its better than using your comb like klobucher did with her salad...

In his own special way, wouldn't that be comparable to Biden's eating habits? Tit for tat.

The absolute worst
kasich-pizza-600x800-afa96ef284bc43c3bf138b977cbcd922.jpg

Hang this mfr

My Granddaughter is doing well in school because DeSantis didn't let the stupid Libtard Moon Bats shut down the schools during the Chicom Pandemic like they did in other states.

I could care less if he got caught on camera once licking his fingers.

So the man couldn't find a spoon, and he improvised.

That's his Navy training.

Forum List

Back