Will you vote for a guy that eats pudding with their fingers?

Just saw this the other day, and it's funny as hell. Seems that some of the people who don't like Desantis are saying that one of the reasons he's unqualified is because he eats pudding with his fingers and not a spoon.

I looked it up to see if it was true, and yep..................he eats pudding with his fingers!

"He would sit in meetings and eat in front of people, always like a starving animal who has never eaten before..."

Again, Navy training.

Just saw this the other day, and it's funny as hell. Seems that some of the people who don't like Desantis are saying that one of the reasons he's unqualified is because he eats pudding with his fingers and not a spoon.

I looked it up to see if it was true, and yep..................he eats pudding with his fingers!

Would rather people not vote for him because he's a racist, bigot, and wrong on the issues.

When will Republicans ever line up and support someone for President who is not a complete fucking moron or weirdo?
dd2c6f3e6ece5254925e4f5ca524dbe8813af8a83461f6572475782728796a47_3.jpg

I have only two letters for your kind of trash.......

F

Y

Last edited:
The Communist use smear tactics as their favorite tool.
Low Information morons suck it up like spicy noodles. They don't know any better. They are weak and gullible.
Fortunately, only a few cognitively challenged still buy their propaganda BS

71tLsUlZwtS.jpg

Last edited:

Impeach the Bastard!!!!!!!

The Communist use smear tactics as their favorite tool.
Hey, have you heard Lyin' Ted Cruz's dad was complicit in JFK's assassination?

Have you heard Crooked Hillary drinks the blood of infants to stay young looking? (Note: It isn't working.)

Have you heard there is a Democrat pedophile ring in the basement of Comet Pizza?

Have you heard Obama was born in Kenya?

Man, those commie smearmongers have been busy, haven't they?

Forum List

Back