Will you accept the outcome of this election?

“Republicans have also been revealed to be three or four more times as likely as Democrats to say voter fraud is a problem in their state, despite such claims being thoroughly debunked” ibid

It’s become an article of religious faith among Republicans that when they lose elections, it’s due to non-existent ‘fraud.’

Republicans will accept election results when they win, whine and lie about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating’ when they don’t.
Debunked from a libtard means not a damn thing.

The elitist leftard pricks aren't the arbiters of truth.

Well, according to this:

It's divisions, not districts.

"The 59 zones that saw no votes for Romney were not districts, but divisions. There are nearly 1,700 divisions in Philadelphia. Each of the city’s 66 wards claims between 10 and 50 of them."

"To provide a sense of how small divisions are, currently, the average number of registered voters per division is 616. The division out of the 59 with the lowest turnout counted 139 votes in 2012; the highest was 612."

So you're looking at Obama getting 100% from something like 139-612 votes. Not impossible at all.

From COUNTIES, Obama's highest was 85.29% for Philadelphia, and Romney's was 77.71%.

What are the chances there are many divisions in the US where only one party gets all the votes? Probably lots.

But it is what it is. You win some and you lose some. It’s that simple.
“Democrats will win control of the House of Representatives in Tuesday’s 2018 midterm elections, CNN projects.

The outcome is a significant victory for Democrats after the party was locked out of power in Washington following the 2016 presidential election. It deals a major blow to Republicans who will lose their majority in the lower chamber and is a significant setback for President Donald Trump’s agenda in Congress.”

That was just four years ago.

This year CNN will report that the outcome is a significant victory for Republicans after the party was locked out of power in Washington following the 2020 presidential election. It deals a major blow to Democrats who will lose their majority in the lower chamber and is a significant setback for President Joe Biden’s agenda in Congress.

And a few years from now Democrats will be in control of Congress again.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Well, according to this:

It's divisions, not districts.

"The 59 zones that saw no votes for Romney were not districts, but divisions. There are nearly 1,700 divisions in Philadelphia. Each of the city’s 66 wards claims between 10 and 50 of them."

"To provide a sense of how small divisions are, currently, the average number of registered voters per division is 616. The division out of the 59 with the lowest turnout counted 139 votes in 2012; the highest was 612."

So you're looking at Obama getting 100% from something like 139-612 votes. Not impossible at all.

From COUNTIES, Obama's highest was 85.29% for Philadelphia, and Romney's was 77.71%.

What are the chances there are many divisions in the US where only one party gets all the votes? Probably lots.
Politifact - and all fact checkers- are just propaganda to spin bs

“Democrats will win control of the House of Representatives in Tuesday’s 2018 midterm elections, CNN projects.

The outcome is a significant victory for Democrats after the party was locked out of power in Washington following the 2016 presidential election. It deals a major blow to Republicans who will lose their majority in the lower chamber and is a significant setback for President Donald Trump’s agenda in Congress.”

That was just four years ago.

This year CNN will report that the outcome is a significant victory for Republicans after the party was locked out of power in Washington following the 2020 presidential election. It deals a major blow to Democrats who will lose their majority in the lower chamber and is a significant setback for President Joe Biden’s agenda in Congress.

And a few years from now Democrats will be in control of Congress again.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
In my opinion, it doesn't say much for the electorate or bode well for our republic. Other nations with different systems of commerce, governance and societal input (i.e. less freedom) do not have a schizoid electorate who can't make their mind up between doing what is hard but necessary (the Democrats) or doing what is easy and safe (the GOP).

In my opinion, it doesn't say much for the electorate or bode well for our republic. Other nations with different systems of commerce, governance and societal input (i.e. less freedom) do not have a schizoid electorate who can't make their mind up between doing what is hard but necessary (the Democrats) or doing what is easy and safe (the GOP).
A schizoid, lazy, willfully ignorant, capricious electorate who vote based on emotion and incorrect perception rather than facts and the truth – that goes when both Democrats and Republicans prevail.

The voters turning control of the House over to the Democrats in 2018 because they hated Trump is the reason why those same voters are giving control of the House to Republicans this year.

The election-denying has gotten out of hand. We’ve turned into a nation of sore losers who will throw a temper tantrum and make up ridiculous conspiracy theories if our side doesn’t win.

I swear that, regardless of who wins the election, I will accept the results. Can you say the same?

I’m not optimistic about our chances of winning. But it is what it is. You win some and you lose some. It’s that simple.

Sure, I'll accept the election. Because I know the authorities in my State are proactively working to prevent fraud. That's despite out of state organizations suing them to impede their work. Why is it you commies always take States to court when they're just doing their job?

Most people in the US accept the election results. I am hardly rare. That doesnt mean there isnt cheating. There is a lot of cheating, both legal and illegal. Take for example the Hunter laptop story. If it hadnt been buried by the press and social media, Trump would have won the election. Thats legal cheating.

Actually it's not so legal, they failed to declare their in kind campaign contributions. Of course the FEC will never do anything about it.

Debunked from a libtard means not a damn thing.

The elitist leftard pricks aren't the arbiters of truth.
Unlike Republicans, Democrats will accept their election loss absent lies about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating.’

Unlike Republicans, Democrats will accept their election loss out of respect for the will of the people.

“Republicans have also been revealed to be three or four more times as likely as Democrats to say voter fraud is a problem in their state, despite such claims being thoroughly debunked” ibid

It’s become an article of religious faith among Republicans that when they lose elections, it’s due to non-existent ‘fraud.’

Republicans will accept election results when they win, whine and lie about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating’ when they don’t.

You were saying?

Biden will strengthen labor and workers’ rights.

• Supports banning the permanent replacement of workers during a strike and will ensure workers can exercise their right to strike without retaliation
  • Supports legislation like the PRO Act that will allow for secondary boycotting
  • Will enact the Obama-Biden era NLRB rules that strengthen workers’ rights
  • Opposes anti-worker so-called "right-to-work" laws
Biden will fight for good jobs and worker protections.

• Supports stronger OSHA rules
  • Supports a $15 minimum wage
  • Commits to keeping good manufacturing and call centers jobs in the U.S. by ending Trump's tax breaks for companies that ship jobs overseas
  • Will invest $20 billion in rural broadband infrastructure
  • Supports upholding collective bargaining agreements under the FCC's One Touch Make Ready rule
Biden advocates for the health of workers and their families.

• Will invest $750 billion for universal preschool for 3 and 4-year-old children and expand childcare through tax credits for families to encourage employers to build onsite childcare centers
  • Supports at least 12 weeks of paid family and medical leave for all workers
  • Will fight for equal pay for equal work for all workers
  • Advocates for strengthening the Affordable Care Act, Medicaid and Medicare funding, and lowering prescription drug costs

The election-denying has gotten out of hand. We’ve turned into a nation of sore losers who will throw a temper tantrum and make up ridiculous conspiracy theories if our side doesn’t win.

I swear that, regardless of who wins the election, I will accept the results. Can you say the same?

I’m not optimistic about our chances of winning. But it is what it is. You win some and you lose some. It’s that simple.

If I hear reports of witnesses being kicked out of the areas where the votes are being counted and windows blocked off like in the last election, I will suspect someone was trying to rig the election.

1667640999618.png

If I hear reports of witnesses being kicked out of the areas where the votes are being counted and windows blocked off like in the last election, I will suspect someone was trying to rig the election.

View attachment 721136

They have have privacy, a lot of lying eyes peeping on them. A lot of Maga supporters.

I will accept a flawed system produced a flawed result.

Most of the gains the GOP will make will have nothing to do with changing minds, but more with the fact they gerrymandered their way to more seats.

The good news is, they will let their freak flag fly, and people will be glad we have President Biden to act as a check on them.

Just like they were with Clinton in the Nineties and Obama in the teens.

Forum List

Back