Will Whitey retaliate by voting an all Republican ticket in ALL local and national elections?

It’s completely plausible and I’d say likely.
Right now emotions are still high for ignorant Caucasians caught up in the ‘coolness’ of the MOVEMENT. When things simmer down and the smoke clears I see Whitey wanting their communities, cities and states back form the lawless underclass...I see them wanting to feel protected by law enforcement, wanting their tax dollars being spent on them and not the uncivilized filth. I see reality hitting Dems hard at the polls in November. Your thoughts?
Probably not. Repubs already turning on Drumpf.

So Repubs are turning on him and Blacks are backing him?

What percentage of Blacks do you believe are backing Drumpf?

All of them that are apparently not "black enough" to vote for Biden.

Youre dodging the question. How many of those that are not "black enough"?

All of them that feel Biden is stupid enough.

Biden is the alternative to Drumpf. Personally I would vote for the local dog catcher over Drumpf.

That's what you will be doing.

What i will be doing is voting for Biden over Drumpf. Then I will be laughing at you as you claw your eyes out in frustration. :)

Biden has already lost. Independent voter's don't like criminal mobs rioting and looting. They will vote for law and order Trump.
Right now emotions are still high for ignorant Caucasians caught up in the ‘coolness’ of the MOVEMENT. When things simmer down and the smoke clears I see Whitey wanting their communities, cities and states back form the lawless underclass...I see them wanting to feel protected by law enforcement, wanting their tax dollars being spent on them and not the uncivilized filth. I see reality hitting Dems hard at the polls in November. Your thoughts?
No. Trump is losing support among his base, not gaining. Pay attention.
Independent voter's don't like criminal mobs. They will vote Trump.

I am an Independent and I will NOT vote for Trump

at this point anyone who doesn't see that trump is completely unfit for the presidency is an idiot or a....worse.

Please detail the ways he is "unfit". Documented, please.

He's an indecisive, uneducated, liar with a deep streak of racism and no knowledge of the American form of government.

My guess is he graduated from a far better university than you. And for damn sure he is light years more successful.

Daddy buying him a degree does not equal getting an education.

As far as more successful? I've started and run 3 business and never once filed bankruptcy. I also don't feel the need.to hide my taxes or borrow money from foreign agents, so I think that's debatable.

Yep, and you're a billionaire too.

Biden is the alternative to Drumpf. Personally I would vote for the local dog catcher over Drumpf.

What i will be doing is voting for Biden over Drumpf. Then I will be laughing at you as you claw your eyes out in frustration. :)

Biden has already lost. Independent voter's don't like criminal mobs rioting and looting. They will vote for law and order Trump.

at this point anyone who doesn't see that trump is completely unfit for the presidency is an idiot or a....worse.

He's an indecisive, uneducated, liar with a deep streak of racism and no knowledge of the American form of government.

My guess is he graduated from a far better university than you. And for damn sure he is light years more successful.

Guessing is like speculating. Speculating is like thinking. What have I told you about thinking? Don't you personally ever try thinking for yourself without a crash helmet and adult supervision. OK?

Say what? Guessing is like speculating and speculating is like thinking? So you're saying you don't think you only guess?

Go back to sleep. Dont interrupt when adults are talking. :itsok:

ndependent voter's don't like criminal mobs. They will vote Trump.
Delusional right wing nut spends a bit too much time in his bubble....

"The survey conducted on Monday and Tuesday found 64% of American adults were "sympathetic to people who are out protesting right now," while 27% said they were not and 9% were unsure."

And a larger percentage said they were opposed to riots. Being "sympathetic" is a loaded word. It does not mean they approved of what the criminal mob's are doing.

As usual, I'll be voting for the principled third party candidate.

There's really no difference between republicans and democrats at that level of plitics. There just isn't.

Do you see Republicans in the streets destroying businesses and people's lives? Even suggesting that?

I thought not.

"Do you see Republicans in the streets destroying businesses and people's lives?"

you probably don't want to count the Womens Health Clinics that they burn down

or the black churches

or the conservative republican police who murder blacks in the streets....

It seems that republicans prefer to use the legal system and courts to destroy businesses and lives...

how many people died (or went to jail) simply for smoking pot?

and....
I see republicans calling for BOYCOTTING liberal businesses....hoping to DESTROY those businesses.....
and the lives connected to those businesses

is that, somehow, different?

"Even suggesting that?"

Yes....have you already forgotten your call for civil war?

you do realize civil war means death and destruction? right?

I wonder how police officers will vote?

#defundthepolice
I so hope Democrats defund and disband the police in blue cities and states.

Democrats are smart to think of ideas like this

I imagine decent people in LESS conservative/fascist/deranged-piece-of-shit areas will RIGHTFULLY demand that the POLICE that they PAY FOR with their taxes be DECENT and HONORABLE people who take an OATH to SERVE and PROTECT ALL of the citizens.

If I hire a butler to attend my needs at home I expect him to DO HIS JOB and NOT beat me with a club or tear gas me simply because I am NOT a piece of shit.
No black mother should ever have to fear for her son's life every time he commits a crime.
Committing crimes is dangerous.

Live by the sword, die by the sword

Cliven bundy committed crimes......

and is now a hero to conservatives everywhere!
Ted Bundy did too, and he was a staunch republican that served on several.election campaigns.

View attachment 346577

You guys had Stalin and Mao. You win by about 40,000,000 deaths. Congratulations. :(
Sorry lady, they were communists. Not Democrats.

I know you don't know the difference, they aren't ours no matter how stupid you choose to be.

There is no meaningful difference. Ask Bernie and AOC. :D
Doubling down on stupid does not make it less stupid.

I agree, both Bernie and AOC are retarded. But they have the energy and enthusiasm in the Dim party right now. So go figure......:lol:
You seem confused.

#defundthepolice

I imagine decent people in LESS conservative/fascist/deranged-piece-of-shit areas will RIGHTFULLY demand that the POLICE that they PAY FOR with their taxes be DECENT and HONORABLE people who take an OATH to SERVE and PROTECT ALL of the citizens.

If I hire a butler to attend my needs at home I expect him to DO HIS JOB and NOT beat me with a club or tear gas me simply because I am NOT a piece of shit.
No black mother should ever have to fear for her son's life every time he commits a crime.

Ted Bundy did too, and he was a staunch republican that served on several.election campaigns.

View attachment 346577

You guys had Stalin and Mao. You win by about 40,000,000 deaths. Congratulations. :(

I know you don't know the difference, they aren't ours no matter how stupid you choose to be.

There is no meaningful difference. Ask Bernie and AOC. :D
Doubling down on stupid does not make it less stupid.

I agree, both Bernie and AOC are retarded. But they have the energy and enthusiasm in the Dim party right now. So go figure......:lol:
You seem confused.
Thats his normal state. He's always confused.

The whiteys I know are NOT voting for trump or ANY REPUBLICAN who still supports him.

MOST of them WOULD vote for a decent republican......like Romney or Mccain....

but not for any fascist piece of human garbage

so don't bother running for office.....

Romney is a whishy washy white trash turd, who was walked all over by Obama, while McCain who botched his Presidential run once already, is dead and buried. You forget the Keating five incident, he wasn't so decent at all.

I am sure your whitey friends are up to date these days.

:abgg2q.jpg:

add them all up and they are 1/10 as bad as trump...

surely you realize that if you bring up one or 2 or even 3 examples of mccains' questionable behavior then a rational person can point to HUNDREDS of examples of trump behaving like a piece of crap

mccain did 3 bad things!

trump does 3 bad things before breakfast!

better stick to "but the economy was better!"

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.
Only by your so called "media".
When you take away free speech --- see Drew Brees --- it is what it is. Zero to do with the media.
More lies from your "media". Remember tRump revoking press credentials of folks who reported unfavorably on him? How about him speculating on revoking licenses from media outlets he didn't like?

The only person endangering free speech is tRump.

American form of government? You mean give a bunch of taxpayer money to foreign countries? And arrange Quid Pro Quo deals?

So apparently you suffer from similar difficulties.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.
When you take away free speech --- see Drew Brees --- it is what it is. Zero to do with the media.
More lies from your "media". Remember tRump revoking press credentials of folks who reported unfavorably on him? How about him speculating on revoking licenses from media outlets he didn't like?

The only person endangering free speech is tRump.
90% of the coverage is negative. What is he revoking? You cannot even call him "Trump". You're as bad as the racists here who call BHO "Kenyan".

You are just on the different side of the hateful and divisive coin.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.
"When you take away free speech -"

why do all conservatives believe ALL the same lies?

and then call everyone ELSE "MINDLESS SHEEP"?!

I'd say you are using stronger drugs. You are the ignorant one. Suburban voters, especially women, are going to vote against the Trump GOP. Trump supporters are the uncivilized filth. Reality is going to hit you people.

Daddy buying him a degree does not equal getting an education.

As far as more successful? I've started and run 3 business and never once filed bankruptcy. I also don't feel the need.to hide my taxes or borrow money from foreign agents, so I think that's debatable.

Yep, and you're a billionaire too.

Nope, not even close. But my father didn't give me 3/4 of a billion to start out with either.

ndependent voter's don't like criminal mobs. They will vote Trump.
Delusional right wing nut spends a bit too much time in his bubble....

"The survey conducted on Monday and Tuesday found 64% of American adults were "sympathetic to people who are out protesting right now," while 27% said they were not and 9% were unsure."

Nobody legitimate responds to polls. Pieces of shit have time for polls...pieces of shit hate Trump and anything he stands for. Weird huh?

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.
"When you take away free speech -"

why do all conservatives believe ALL the same lies?

and then call everyone ELSE "MINDLESS SHEEP"?!
Because you just lumped all people together you sound like an idiot. I am not a "conservative". What happened to Brees was ridiculous. You don't see that because you're "woke"...LOL

racist ignorant murderous fascist nazi conservative scum who delight in violence and hate and want to kill EVERYONE who does NOT agree with them do NOT SPEAK FOR ME!

I AM WHITEY!

and I DETEST RIGHT WING FASCISTS

I will NEVER VOTE for trump or anyone like him

because I AM NOT HUMAN GARBAGE!

Forum List

Back