Will Whitey retaliate by voting an all Republican ticket in ALL local and national elections?

I wonder how police officers will vote?

#defundthepolice
I so hope Democrats defund and disband the police in blue cities and states.

Democrats are smart to think of ideas like this

I imagine decent people in LESS conservative/fascist/deranged-piece-of-shit areas will RIGHTFULLY demand that the POLICE that they PAY FOR with their taxes be DECENT and HONORABLE people who take an OATH to SERVE and PROTECT ALL of the citizens.

If I hire a butler to attend my needs at home I expect him to DO HIS JOB and NOT beat me with a club or tear gas me simply because I am NOT a piece of shit.
No black mother should ever have to fear for her son's life every time he commits a crime.
Committing crimes is dangerous.

Live by the sword, die by the sword

Cliven bundy committed crimes......

and is now a hero to conservatives everywhere!
Ted Bundy did too, and he was a staunch republican that served on several.election campaigns.

View attachment 346577

You guys had Stalin and Mao. You win by about 40,000,000 deaths. Congratulations. :(

#defundthepolice

I imagine decent people in LESS conservative/fascist/deranged-piece-of-shit areas will RIGHTFULLY demand that the POLICE that they PAY FOR with their taxes be DECENT and HONORABLE people who take an OATH to SERVE and PROTECT ALL of the citizens.

If I hire a butler to attend my needs at home I expect him to DO HIS JOB and NOT beat me with a club or tear gas me simply because I am NOT a piece of shit.
No black mother should ever have to fear for her son's life every time he commits a crime.

Ted Bundy did too, and he was a staunch republican that served on several.election campaigns.

View attachment 346577
:auiqs.jpg: 1973 called, said you're a dumb ass

2020 called and said it is time for you to stop behaving like an ignorant lout and try to be a civil and decent person.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577
:auiqs.jpg: 1973 called, said you're a dumb ass

2020 called and said it is time for you to stop behaving like an ignorant lout and try to be a civil and decent person.
Look in the mirror.

Terrorist attack supporting Democrats know nothing about being civil. Everyone can see you are projecting.

It’s completely plausible and I’d say likely.
Right now emotions are still high for ignorant Caucasians caught up in the ‘coolness’ of the MOVEMENT. When things simmer down and the smoke clears I see Whitey wanting their communities, cities and states back form the lawless underclass...I see them wanting to feel protected by law enforcement, wanting their tax dollars being spent on them and not the uncivilized filth. I see reality hitting Dems hard at the polls in November. Your thoughts?
Probably not. Repubs already turning on Drumpf.

So Repubs are turning on him and Blacks are backing him?

What percentage of Blacks do you believe are backing Drumpf?

All of them that are apparently not "black enough" to vote for Biden.

Youre dodging the question. How many of those that are not "black enough"?

All of them that feel Biden is stupid enough.

Biden is the alternative to Drumpf. Personally I would vote for the local dog catcher over Drumpf.

That's what you will be doing.

What i will be doing is voting for Biden over Drumpf. Then I will be laughing at you as you claw your eyes out in frustration. :)

Biden has already lost. Independent voter's don't like criminal mobs rioting and looting. They will vote for law and order Trump.
Right now emotions are still high for ignorant Caucasians caught up in the ‘coolness’ of the MOVEMENT. When things simmer down and the smoke clears I see Whitey wanting their communities, cities and states back form the lawless underclass...I see them wanting to feel protected by law enforcement, wanting their tax dollars being spent on them and not the uncivilized filth. I see reality hitting Dems hard at the polls in November. Your thoughts?
No. Trump is losing support among his base, not gaining. Pay attention.
Independent voter's don't like criminal mobs. They will vote Trump.

I am an Independent and I will NOT vote for Trump

at this point anyone who doesn't see that trump is completely unfit for the presidency is an idiot or a....worse.

The whiteys I know are NOT voting for trump or ANY REPUBLICAN who still supports him.

MOST of them WOULD vote for a decent republican......like Romney or Mccain....

but not for any fascist piece of human garbage

so don't bother running for office.....
Trump bloviates. Get past that and his agendas for the most part are not draconian conservative but more cosmopolitan. You never gave him a chance. And it is obvious you think that although money does come from trees, it doesn't.

Biden is the alternative to Drumpf. Personally I would vote for the local dog catcher over Drumpf.

What i will be doing is voting for Biden over Drumpf. Then I will be laughing at you as you claw your eyes out in frustration. :)

Biden has already lost. Independent voter's don't like criminal mobs rioting and looting. They will vote for law and order Trump.

at this point anyone who doesn't see that trump is completely unfit for the presidency is an idiot or a....worse.

:auiqs.jpg: says a Biden supporter

If 1/2 of what the Democrats/neo-communist propaganda about trump was true, he would be gone by now.

As usual, I'll be voting for the principled third party candidate.

There's really no difference between republicans and democrats at that level of politics. There just isn't.

Please detail the ways he is "unfit". Documented, please.

Guess that makes me an idiot by your definition. Anyone who makes blanket statements like these to me is an idiot. So we are both idiots?

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

You guys had Stalin and Mao. You win by about 40,000,000 deaths. Congratulations. :(
Sorry lady, they were communists. Not Democrats.

I know you don't know the difference, they aren't ours no matter how stupid you choose to be.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

I know you don't know the difference, they aren't ours no matter how stupid you choose to be.
Lines have been blurred.

As usual, I'll be voting for the principled third party candidate.

There's really no difference between republicans and democrats at that level of plitics. There just isn't.

"There's really no difference between republicans and democrats at that level of plitics. "

not quite true....

there is LITTLE difference between a moderate/conservative democrat and a RINO (Mccain, Romney)

there are LOTS of MODERATE democrats and republicans who don't make the news and are disregarded as presidential candidates

but the GAP between Clinton and Trump is wide indeed!

Here is the problem that you Trump cultist have. No matter how stupid, corrupt, or just plain unsuitable the Democratic candidate, TRUMP IS WORSE.

When you elect a lying, corrupt, serial sexual predator, with a history of failure businesses, and questionable business practices, what you get is a lying, corrupt and utterly incompetent criminal in the White House. One who is destroying the nation.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

What's the difference?

Here is the problem that you Trump cultist have. No matter how stupid, corrupt, or just plain unsuitable the Democratic candidate, TRUMP IS WORSE.

When you elect a lying, corrupt, serial sexual predator, with a history of failure businesses, and questionable business practices, what you get is a lying, corrupt and utterly incompetent criminal in the White House. One who is destroying the nation.

Well better get used to him because you will have 4 more years of him.

Please detail the ways he is "unfit". Documented, please.

He's an indecisive, uneducated, liar with a deep streak of racism and no knowledge of the American form of government.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

There is no meaningful difference. Ask Bernie and AOC. :D

Do you see Republicans in the streets destroying businesses and people's lives? Even suggesting that?

I thought not.

How much purchasing power do you have, Billy? When's the last time you saw a republican or a democrat talk about that?

Forum List

Back