Call Buffalo, NY City Council Now

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019

Last edited by a moderator:

MODERATOR Don't Taze Me Bro said:

A. If you aren't a resident of Buffalo they won't care what you have to say

B. There is no source for your claim regarding the councilman and a quick Internet search produces no such story, so the thread is closed

-----------------------

(716) 851-5105 Buffalo, NY City Council Telephone

How many city halls or school districts have YOU personally called, "Bro"? I've called them plenty of times. Yes, they DO care. They get the message when hundreds of citizens from across the country call them on their lunacy. You were clearly wrong on both counts but you'll never admit it. You have the POWER of a "Moderator." Woo woo.
is this guy the best that black people have to offer.

thats sad

“Why would we tear up our neighborhood? I see all the protests going on all throughout the country and we tearing up our neighborhood. Go somewhere else and loot, loot somewhere else. Don’t loot in our neighborhood.””

B. There is no source for your claim regarding the councilman and a quick Internet search produces no such story, so the thread is closed

-----------------------

How many city halls or school districts have YOU personally called, "Bro"? I've called them plenty of times. Yes, they DO care. They get the message when hundreds of citizens from across the country call them on their lunacy. You were clearly wrong on both counts but you'll never admit it. You have the POWER of a "Moderator." Woo woo.
I listened to the whole 16 minutes from the Councilman and that spin on it by the National Review is bullshit. That Councilman is arguing EXACTLY what most of the people here opposed to the rioting and looting and destruction are saying! He made those comments, yes he did. They were not the gist of what he was saying. 16 minutes of saying WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS? WHY ARE WE TEARING UP OUR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS? IT HURTS US.
From everything else he said, he sure as hell doesn't think it would "help" to go tear up someone else's neighborhood either.

Talk about parsing words. The man is arguing exactly what most sane people are saying.

Last edited:

-----------------------

Dr. Martin Luther King was anti-violence is because he was a Republican.

-----------------------

I listened to the whole 16 minutes from the Councilman and that spin on it by the National Review is bullshit. That Councilman is arguing EXACTLY what most of the people here opposed to the rioting and looting and distruction are saying! He made those comments, yes he did. They were not the gist of what he was saying. 16 minutes of saying WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS? WHY ARE WE TEARING UP OUR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS? IT HURTS US.
From everything else he said, he sure as hell doesn't think it would "help" to go tear up someone else's neighborhood either.

Talk about parsing words. The man is arguing exactly what most sane people are saying.
One thing I have learned is that either I have grossly over estimated the intelligence of most conservatives or they are intentionally lying.

-----------------------

Dr. Martin Luther King was anti-violence is because he was a Republican.

Sure he was. :itsok:

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses … And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”
- Martin Luther King Jr.

-----------------------

Please do head out into rural NY state and start B urning ,L oooting , M urder

Those people in red counties are in a real good lockdown mood right now
eatme09999.jpg

I'd bring the 10th mountain division with yas if I were yoooose ....you'll need em

-----------------------

I listened to the whole 16 minutes from the Councilman and that spin on it by the National Review is bullshit. That Councilman is arguing EXACTLY what most of the people here opposed to the rioting and looting and distruction are saying! He made those comments, yes he did. They were not the gist of what he was saying. 16 minutes of saying WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS? WHY ARE WE TEARING UP OUR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS? IT HURTS US.
It
One thing I have learned is that either I have grossly over estimated the intelligence of most conservatives or they are intentionally lying.
Well, he did say those things as off hand comments, so technicially it's not a lie. But the way they twisted it was done intentionally to slam blacks and keep the dreams of fighting them alive. The most simple minded student I've got would have understood what he meant. It is outrageous to take that meaning from sixteen minutes of saying the opposite. And of course he never said what the headline states.

I very rarely use this word, but imo that spin was intentional evil.

-----------------------

Please do head out into rural NY state and start B urning ,L oooting , M urder

Those people in red counties are in a real good lockdown mood right now
View attachment 346558
I'd bring the 10th mountain division with yas if I were yoooose ....you'll need em
i didnt know people actually lived in national parks. Are most of them inbred?

He said those things but they were twisted. And you teach children?
Why don't you excuse all these crime statistics with your Leftist rhetoric. It should be easy for you with all the practice you've had. "Slavery," "poverty."

black crime FBI stats.jpg

Forum List

Back