These new Republican anti-Trump ads are BRUTAL

OUCH - No way/ NO how Donnie is gonna get four more years. Lock the bastard up on 1-20-21!

Holy shit!! I thought they would wait at least a couple more weeks. :laughing0301:

Nah. they'll be unrelenting right up until election day. I think Republican Voters Against Trump & The Lincoln Project need to teach the DNC and Biden campaign how to be ruthless. Dems are too dang nice!

At this point in time, if you still take Democrats/neo-communist and their lame ass propaganda seriously, you're an idiot.

Democrats make threads like this when the exsact opposite is true.

Trump is stronger then he was in 2016

Biden is weaker then Hillary was in 2016

Democrats are pro riots and pro lockdowns. America is not.

Never-Trumpers are toast. They can fucking join the "Defund the Police" movement.
It doesn't matter what they do or say, they have no home, they are pariah's.
GOP voters have very long memories, the fucking globalist Never-Trumpers can paint their asses black and riot in NYC. That's the only place they migt be welcome, at least until the police disbands.

Never-Trumpers are toast. They can fucking join the "Defund the Police" movement.
It doesn't matter what they do or say, they have no home, they are pariah's.
GOP voters have very long memories, the fucking globalist Never-Trumpers can paint their asses black and riot in NYC. That's the only place they migt be welcome, at least until the police disbands.

Centrists are never welcomed by wingers until you need us. Its always been this way.

OUCH - No way/ NO how Donnie is gonna get four more years. Lock the bastard up on 1-20-21!

Yeah. There was no way he was going to get elected in the first place.

Life is full of surprises, like the 2,500,000 jobs announced today

Missed the memo eh? :D

Holy shit!! I thought they would wait at least a couple more weeks. :laughing0301:

Nah. they'll be unrelenting right up until election day. I think Republican Voters Against Trump & The Lincoln Project need to teach the DNC and Biden campaign how to be ruthless. Dems are too dang nice!

No, they are just stupid.

You being one of the foremost.

Yeah. There was no way he was going to get elected in the first place.

Life is full of surprises, like the 2,500,000 jobs announced today

Now that most states have been at least partially reopened for a month, I was glad to hear that so many have gone back to their jobs. But it didn't surprise me. That is what we knew would happen all along.

Are these running on tv?

That first one was pretty powerful.

Yep, including Fox News :)

The people living in the inner cities that are civil are going to be much more likely to be in a crime situation as people leave the cities reducing the taxes collected and the police not enforcing many crimes. With tens of millions of more American having weapons and a lot of ammo, they are more ready then they were in 2008.

Are these running on tv?

That first one was pretty powerful.

Yep, including Fox News :)

The people living in the inner cities that are civil are going to be much more likely to be in a crime situation as people leave the cities reducing the taxes collected and the police not enforcing many crimes. With tens of millions of more American having weapons and a lot of ammo, they are more ready then they were in 2008.

WTF is THIS supposed to mean. That if Donnie loses, barrel strokers are gonna start killing people? F U !!

Forum List

Back