Will Whitey retaliate by voting an all Republican ticket in ALL local and national elections?

ndependent voter's don't like criminal mobs. They will vote Trump.
Delusional right wing nut spends a bit too much time in his bubble....

"The survey conducted on Monday and Tuesday found 64% of American adults were "sympathetic to people who are out protesting right now," while 27% said they were not and 9% were unsure."

Nobody legitimate responds to polls. Pieces of shit have time for polls...pieces of shit hate Trump and anything he stands for. Weird huh?

"pieces of shit hate Trump and anything he stands for."

I hate everything YOU AND TRUMP stand for;

lies, fear, bullying, stealing, cheating, insults, personal attacks, MORE bullying, threats.....

YOU and TRUMP are both HUMAN GARBAGE

and I am PROUD to detest both of you

PROUD to stand firmly AGAINST both of you!

Thank you for the affirmation.
I know I missed the mark when a filthy disgusting leftist agrees with anything I say or do.
Honestly, I thank you

I wonder how police officers will vote?

#defundthepolice
I so hope Democrats defund and disband the police in blue cities and states.

Democrats are smart to think of ideas like this

I imagine decent people in LESS conservative/fascist/deranged-piece-of-shit areas will RIGHTFULLY demand that the POLICE that they PAY FOR with their taxes be DECENT and HONORABLE people who take an OATH to SERVE and PROTECT ALL of the citizens.

If I hire a butler to attend my needs at home I expect him to DO HIS JOB and NOT beat me with a club or tear gas me simply because I am NOT a piece of shit.
No black mother should ever have to fear for her son's life every time he commits a crime.
Committing crimes is dangerous.

Live by the sword, die by the sword

Cliven bundy committed crimes......

and is now a hero to conservatives everywhere!
Ted Bundy did too, and he was a staunch republican that served on several.election campaigns.

View attachment 346577

You guys had Stalin and Mao. You win by about 40,000,000 deaths. Congratulations. :(
Sorry lady, they were communists. Not Democrats.

I know you don't know the difference, they aren't ours no matter how stupid you choose to be.
Lines have been blurred.
Only by your so called "media".
When you take away free speech --- see Drew Brees --- it is what it is. Zero to do with the media.
"When you take away free speech -"

why do all conservatives believe ALL the same lies?

and then call everyone ELSE "MINDLESS SHEEP"?!
Republican brainwashing techniques are highly effective on weaker-minded individualz.
Example?

I don't support UH. I don't believe boys should be able to identify as girls and play sports vs. biological girls. I am pro Israel. I like smaller gov't and lower corporate taxes. I support the 2nd amendment. I am pro choice (both genders), I am pro separation of church and state. What exactly about my views are radical? Do tell.
Your racist views are radical.
Adults are speaking. Kindly go and try to solve that puzzle. You were so proud the last time. Only took you two years and the box said (5 and up).

We are in times where leaders of households...MEN...should lay the hammer down...I’ve made it very clear to everyone I know, vote Democrat, FUCK OFF you are cut off....PERIOD

lol.
Hammer my ass. My vote, is my vote. Cut that off......
Trump ~2020 Because I can make up my own mind. :slap:
The fact that he believes men make the decisions on voting should lead you to question exactly what youre supporting. Drumpf thinks the same way.

#defundthepolice

I imagine decent people in LESS conservative/fascist/deranged-piece-of-shit areas will RIGHTFULLY demand that the POLICE that they PAY FOR with their taxes be DECENT and HONORABLE people who take an OATH to SERVE and PROTECT ALL of the citizens.

If I hire a butler to attend my needs at home I expect him to DO HIS JOB and NOT beat me with a club or tear gas me simply because I am NOT a piece of shit.
No black mother should ever have to fear for her son's life every time he commits a crime.

Ted Bundy did too, and he was a staunch republican that served on several.election campaigns.

View attachment 346577

You guys had Stalin and Mao. You win by about 40,000,000 deaths. Congratulations. :(

I know you don't know the difference, they aren't ours no matter how stupid you choose to be.
Lines have been blurred.
When you take away free speech --- see Drew Brees --- it is what it is. Zero to do with the media.

Republican brainwashing techniques are highly effective on weaker-minded individualz.
Example?

I don't support UH. I don't believe boys should be able to identify as girls and play sports vs. biological girls. I am pro Israel. I like smaller gov't and lower corporate taxes. I support the 2nd amendment. I am pro choice (both genders), I am pro separation of church and state. What exactly about my views are radical? Do tell.
Adults are speaking. Kindly go and try to solve that puzzle. You were so proud the last time. Only took you two years and the box said (5 and up).
Youre not an adult. Youre a spoiled child with radical racist views.

Quite a lot actually, and I don't feel a bit sorry about it.

No you don't. You have about three cents on the dollar worth of purchasing power. And every time they start rolling the printing press, your savings get robbed of their value a little more.

And you guys are talking about social issues.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

Example?

You are old so that makes me a child I guess since you were born in the 60s and I was born in the 80s. LOL.

We are in times where leaders of households...MEN...should lay the hammer down...I’ve made it very clear to everyone I know, vote Democrat, FUCK OFF you are cut off....PERIOD

lol.
Hammer my ass. My vote, is my vote. Cut that off......
Trump ~2020 Because I can make up my own mind. :slap:

That’s great news...I assume you won’t be getting HAMMERED.
Nobody wise will...my niece has a weird tendency to be slightly tolerant of LeftTarded ideals...I pay for everything in her life...I have made it very clear...She votes with me and she votes an all Republican ticket for now....Or I cut her off. Yep...full blown dictatorship in my house on my dime in these times.
I’m pretty fucking hardcore and damn proud of my extreme hatred of Leftist pieces of shit.

Well that's a lie.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.
More lies from your "media". Remember tRump revoking press credentials of folks who reported unfavorably on him? How about him speculating on revoking licenses from media outlets he didn't like?

The only person endangering free speech is tRump.

Jim Acosta got his White House press pass pulled for a few days after he put hands on a female intern. Trump is a bad man. :lol:

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.
More lies from your "media". Remember tRump revoking press credentials of folks who reported unfavorably on him? How about him speculating on revoking licenses from media outlets he didn't like?

Jim Acosta got his White House press pass pulled for a few days after he put hands on a female intern. Trump is a bad man. :lol:

Democrats give pervs a pass and even nominate one to be president. Democrats see biden sniffing little girls and groping women and totally ignore it.

Oh the hypocrisy!!

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

90% of the coverage is negative. What is he revoking? You cannot even call him "Trump". You're as bad as the racists here who call BHO "Kenyan".

You are just on the different side of the hateful and divisive coin.
90% is negative because 90% of his active n are negative.

I'll stop with the taunts when tRump does.
It was also negative vs. Kavanaugh. What did he do? Leftist media is biased and awful. One way conversations don't work.
Lied under oath and molested the poor woman.

Not "nothing".

Nothing is more pathetic, in my opinion, than seeing those foolish, naïve young people of the current majority ethnicity marching in the streets.

Most of them, when they grow up, will rue the day that they let their emotions overcome reason.

The next time one of those silly young people is robbed or sucker punched or raped, s/he should NOT call the police. Just call one of the leaders of the insurrection for help.

It’s completely plausible and I’d say likely.
Right now emotions are still high for ignorant Caucasians caught up in the ‘coolness’ of the MOVEMENT. When things simmer down and the smoke clears I see Whitey wanting their communities, cities and states back form the lawless underclass...I see them wanting to feel protected by law enforcement, wanting their tax dollars being spent on them and not the uncivilized filth. I see reality hitting Dems hard at the polls in November. Your thoughts?
Probably not. Repubs already turning on Drumpf.

So Repubs are turning on him and Blacks are backing him?

What percentage of Blacks do you believe are backing Drumpf?

All of them that are apparently not "black enough" to vote for Biden.

Youre dodging the question. How many of those that are not "black enough"?

All of them that feel Biden is stupid enough.

Biden is the alternative to Drumpf. Personally I would vote for the local dog catcher over Drumpf.

That's what you will be doing.

What i will be doing is voting for Biden over Drumpf. Then I will be laughing at you as you claw your eyes out in frustration. :)

Biden has already lost. Independent voter's don't like criminal mobs rioting and looting. They will vote for law and order Trump.
It’s completely plausible and I’d say likely.
Right now emotions are still high for ignorant Caucasians caught up in the ‘coolness’ of the MOVEMENT. When things simmer down and the smoke clears I see Whitey wanting their communities, cities and states back form the lawless underclass...I see them wanting to feel protected by law enforcement, wanting their tax dollars being spent on them and not the uncivilized filth. I see reality hitting Dems hard at the polls in November. Your thoughts?
No. Trump is losing support among his base, not gaining. Pay attention.
Independent voter's don't like criminal mobs. They will vote Trump.

I am an Independent and I will NOT vote for Trump

at this point anyone who doesn't see that trump is completely unfit for the presidency is an idiot or a....worse.

Please detail the ways he is "unfit". Documented, please.

He's an indecisive, uneducated, liar with a deep streak of racism and no knowledge of the American form of government.

Your self-analysis is most interesting, but I was asking about Trump.

Don't be stupider than you have to be.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

Example?

You are old so that makes me a child I guess since you were born in the 60s and I was born in the 80s. LOL.
Wrong again but keep trying. Now youre 0-120. :)

One of these days I'm gonna start feeling sorry for the Trumpsters. This paranoia is beginning to get weird.

The very fact that you are not “paranoid” is very telling of the type of person / American you are.
Thanks for sharing

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

Democrats give pervs a pass and even nominate one to be president. Democrats see biden sniffing little girls and groping women and totally ignore it.

"Democrats see biden sniffing little girls and groping women and totally ignore it."

trump pays off hookers

trump says "they let me grab their pussies and I DO! cus I am a disgusting pervert! vote for me!" and you did.

but you complain about biden?

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

Example?

You've left out the thing we were just discussing. Your assertions about free speech.

Rather dishonest, don't you think?

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

"Democrats see biden sniffing little girls and groping women and totally ignore it."

trump pays off hookers

trump says "they let me grab their pussies and I DO! cus I am a disgusting pervert! vote for me!" and you did.

but you complain about biden?

You're an idiot. You think that just because trump pays off cookers that makes it OK for you to nominate a pedophile who has been accused of grabbing pussy

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

Example?

You've left out the thing we were just discussing. Your assertions about free speech.

Rather dishonest, don't you think?
When Azzgosh is losing (which is always) he frequently pulls his "look at me I'm a retarded doorknob" routine. You just have to get used to it.

Forum List

Back