Will Whitey retaliate by voting an all Republican ticket in ALL local and national elections?

It’s completely plausible and I’d say likely.
Right now emotions are still high for ignorant Caucasians caught up in the ‘coolness’ of the MOVEMENT. When things simmer down and the smoke clears I see Whitey wanting their communities, cities and states back form the lawless underclass...I see them wanting to feel protected by law enforcement, wanting their tax dollars being spent on them and not the uncivilized filth. I see reality hitting Dems hard at the polls in November. Your thoughts?
Probably not. Repubs already turning on Drumpf.

So Repubs are turning on him and Blacks are backing him?

What percentage of Blacks do you believe are backing Drumpf?

Right now emotions are still high for ignorant Caucasians caught up in the ‘coolness’ of the MOVEMENT. When things simmer down and the smoke clears I see Whitey wanting their communities, cities and states back form the lawless underclass...I see them wanting to feel protected by law enforcement, wanting their tax dollars being spent on them and not the uncivilized filth. I see reality hitting Dems hard at the polls in November. Your thoughts?

Those are not turning. They have opposed him from the beginning, before the convention even. They didn't appreciate his total thrashing of their establishment candidates.

Obviously they are turning. Why havent we seen these ads before from repubs?

All of them that are apparently not "black enough" to vote for Biden.

Those are not turning. They have opposed him from the beginning, before the convention even. They didn't appreciate his total thrashing of their establishment candidates.

Because like most people of even marginal intelligence, they apply their assets in the campaign season.

But you didn't think of that, did you.

Because like most people of even marginal intelligence, they apply their assets in the campaign season.

Youre dodging the question. How many of those that are not "black enough"?

I didnt have to think of it. They would have spoken up long before this. Your idiot is going down. 5 months and counting. Tick....Tock.....Tick....Tock. :)

A lot of white men might

it white soccer moms are more questionable

We are in times where leaders of households...MEN...should lay the hammer down...I’ve made it very clear to everyone I know, vote Democrat, FUCK OFF you are cut off....PERIOD

so you call all liberals SCUM and suggest CIVIL WAR to kill them

then you WHINE that liberals don't want to be friends with you

then you call liberals "FASCISTS" for "DEMANDING that EVERYONE MUST AGREE with THEM! OR ELSE!"

then you post "EVERYONE HAD BETTER AGREE WITH ME OR ELSE!"

and you have NO IDEA that you are a deranged lunatic!

you should really seek help before you kill your dog....(I imagine the only friends you have are other nazis on line)

((does you dog like you or does he cower when you get into your frequent murderous rages? the SPCA wants to know))

All of them that feel Biden is stupid enough.

Biden is a vdottering old man verging on senility....

but he aint no fuk fascist nazi dirt bag!

like trump

Biden is the alternative to Drumpf. Personally I would vote for the local dog catcher over Drumpf.

Biden is a vdottering old man verging on senility....

but he aint no fuk fascist nazi dirt bag!

like trump

Yep, afraid so.
1591464991757.png

The whiteys I know are NOT voting for trump or ANY REPUBLICAN who still supports him.

MOST of them WOULD vote for a decent republican......like Romney or Mccain....

but not for any fascist piece of human garbage

so don't bother running for office.....
so your whitey friends want to keep their darkies on the democrat plantation.
That's really ignorant of the pieces of shit

Have the police stand down and let the mob's ravage white suburbia and Hollywood. Let them rape all the white liberals. See how they like mob violence then. Conservative homes will be alright as they own guns.

Biden is the alternative to Drumpf. Personally I would vote for the local dog catcher over Drumpf.

Not surprised...you vote on emotion and skin color. You can’t give two fucks about economics, foreign relations and real policies.

That's what you will be doing.

Roughly 20% of whites are morons. They would vote Dim even if Al Sharpton threatened to kill their mother.

Not surprised...you vote on emotion and skin color. You can’t give two fucks about economics, foreign relations and real policies.

Biden did great in those areas. I'm confident he can pick up where he left off.

That's what you will be doing.

What i will be doing is voting for Biden over Drumpf. Then I will be laughing at you as you claw your eyes out in frustration. :)

Roughly 20% of whites are morons. They would vote Dim even if Al Sharpton threatened to kill their mother.
Show me a white Democrat and I will show you an idiot.

Forum List

Back