Will Whitey retaliate by voting an all Republican ticket in ALL local and national elections?

Itā€™s completely plausible and Iā€™d say likely.
Right now emotions are still high for ignorant Caucasians caught up in the ā€˜coolnessā€™ of the MOVEMENT. When things simmer down and the smoke clears I see Whitey wanting their communities, cities and states back form the lawless underclass...I see them wanting to feel protected by law enforcement, wanting their tax dollars being spent on them and not the uncivilized filth. I see reality hitting Dems hard at the polls in November. Your thoughts?
No. Trump is losing support among his base, not gaining. Pay attention.

Right now emotions are still high for ignorant Caucasians caught up in the ā€˜coolnessā€™ of the MOVEMENT. When things simmer down and the smoke clears I see Whitey wanting their communities, cities and states back form the lawless underclass...I see them wanting to feel protected by law enforcement, wanting their tax dollars being spent on them and not the uncivilized filth. I see reality hitting Dems hard at the polls in November. Your thoughts?

Link?
Or should we go on ā€œbecause you said soā€?

Link?
No, you should look it up yourself. What a fascinating, third option.

I wonder how police officers will vote?

#defundthepolice
I so hope Democrats defund and disband the police in blue cities and states.

Democrats are smart to think of ideas like this

I imagine decent people in LESS conservative/fascist/deranged-piece-of-shit areas will RIGHTFULLY demand that the POLICE that they PAY FOR with their taxes be DECENT and HONORABLE people who take an OATH to SERVE and PROTECT ALL of the citizens.

If I hire a butler to attend my needs at home I expect him to DO HIS JOB and NOT beat me with a club or tear gas me simply because I am NOT a piece of shit.
No black mother should ever have to fear for her son's life every time he commits a crime.

Probably not. Repubs already turning on Drumpf.

So Repubs are turning on him and Blacks are backing him?

What percentage of Blacks do you believe are backing Drumpf?

All of them that are apparently not "black enough" to vote for Biden.

Youre dodging the question. How many of those that are not "black enough"?

All of them that feel Biden is stupid enough.

Biden is the alternative to Drumpf. Personally I would vote for the local dog catcher over Drumpf.

Not surprised...you vote on emotion and skin color. You canā€™t give two fucks about economics, foreign relations and real policies.

Biden did great in those areas. I'm confident he can pick up where he left off.

Biden who voted for the Iraq War. Biden who voted for mass incarceration of Blacks. Biden who trashed Anita Hill. Biden who was close buddies of the former Grand Wizard in the KKK Robert Byrd.

That Biden? Yeah....He was great!! :lol:

The numbers for Trump and his party took a major hit this week when mass demonstrations broke out

#defundthepolice

I imagine decent people in LESS conservative/fascist/deranged-piece-of-shit areas will RIGHTFULLY demand that the POLICE that they PAY FOR with their taxes be DECENT and HONORABLE people who take an OATH to SERVE and PROTECT ALL of the citizens.

If I hire a butler to attend my needs at home I expect him to DO HIS JOB and NOT beat me with a club or tear gas me simply because I am NOT a piece of shit.
No black mother should ever have to fear for her son's life every time he commits a crime.
Committing crimes is dangerous.

Live by the sword, die by the sword

Link?
Thatā€™s what I thought.

The numbers for Trump and his party took a major hit this week when mass demonstrations broke out
This is all Democrats care about. Exploiting people for political gain.

Why are blue cities and states such racist pooh holes?

Link?
Thatā€™s what I thought.
I am not trying to convince an moron like you of anything. For some claims and for some posters, I provide links. For some morons who don't read links -- not even their own -- I am fine with them not taking my word for it. That's you.

#defundthepolice

Cliven bundy committed crimes......

and is now a hero to conservatives everywhere!

Look at the protesters, kid.

They are mostly white.

Can't wait for your Biden is gonna win in a landslide posts. :lol: It'll be fun to dig all of those up after the election. How many did you post in 2016? At least 1,000. Idiot.

We're just gonna arrest Obama.

#defundthepolice

Ted Bundy did too, and he was a staunch republican that served on several.election campaigns.

download (2).jpeg

#defundthepolice

Ted Bundy did too, and he was a staunch republican that served on several.election campaigns.

View attachment 346577
:auiqs.jpg: 1973 called, said you're a dumb ass

Probably not. Repubs already turning on Drumpf.

So Repubs are turning on him and Blacks are backing him?

What percentage of Blacks do you believe are backing Drumpf?

All of them that are apparently not "black enough" to vote for Biden.

Youre dodging the question. How many of those that are not "black enough"?

All of them that feel Biden is stupid enough.

Biden is the alternative to Drumpf. Personally I would vote for the local dog catcher over Drumpf.

That's what you will be doing.

What i will be doing is voting for Biden over Drumpf. Then I will be laughing at you as you claw your eyes out in frustration. :)

Biden has already lost. Independent voter's don't like criminal mobs rioting and looting. They will vote for law and order Trump.
Independent voter's don't like criminal mobs. They will vote Trump.

Forum List

Back