Will Whitey retaliate by voting an all Republican ticket in ALL local and national elections?

Itā€™s completely plausible and Iā€™d say likely.
Right now emotions are still high for ignorant Caucasians caught up in the ā€˜coolnessā€™ of the MOVEMENT. When things simmer down and the smoke clears I see Whitey wanting their communities, cities and states back form the lawless underclass...I see them wanting to feel protected by law enforcement, wanting their tax dollars being spent on them and not the uncivilized filth. I see reality hitting Dems hard at the polls in November. Your thoughts?
Probably not. Repubs already turning on Drumpf.

So Repubs are turning on him and Blacks are backing him?

What percentage of Blacks do you believe are backing Drumpf?

Are they not black enough?

You didnt answer my question.

A vote for democrats is a vote for lawlessness. It can't be more clear. Democrats set this new rule. By the time November arrives what do you think these lawless cities will look like? In less than a day Minneapolis saw the formation of armed citizen patrols.

Right now emotions are still high for ignorant Caucasians caught up in the ā€˜coolnessā€™ of the MOVEMENT. When things simmer down and the smoke clears I see Whitey wanting their communities, cities and states back form the lawless underclass...I see them wanting to feel protected by law enforcement, wanting their tax dollars being spent on them and not the uncivilized filth. I see reality hitting Dems hard at the polls in November. Your thoughts?

Don't you own a radio, TV or a computer or even a Smart Phone? That rock you are living under must be void of all news and services.

You dumbmotherfuckers honestly believe that ā€œRepublican votersā€ are behind this propaganda? Holy shit you filthy fucks become more lost with each passing day.

A vote for democrats is a vote for lawlessness. It can't be more clear. Democrats set this new rule. By the time November arrives what do you think these lawless cities will look like? In less than a day Minneapolis saw the formation of armed citizen patrols.

And not all of them were Right Wing either. The Shop Owners that you hate so much because they vote Democrat are arming as well. Your Fantasy just doesn't go just your way. It never does.

And not all of them were Right Wing either. The Shop Owners that you hate so much because they vote Democrat are arming as well. Your Fantasy just doesn't go just your way. It never does.
I dare say none of them were right wing. Nor do they appear to be white. They are armed to defend themselves against the army of criminals democrats let loose upon them. Democrats sending democrats to the block. It fits.

A lot of white men might

it white soccer moms are more questionable

We are in times where leaders of households...MEN...should lay the hammer down...Iā€™ve made it very clear to everyone I know, vote Democrat, FUCK OFF you are cut off....PERIOD
Iā€˜m heading there. I just cancelled Netflix,Amazon prime and thinking about dumping Hulu next. All the progressive leaches in my family using my passwords were not happy lol.

The Shop Owners that you hate so much because they vote Democrat are arming as well.
Good for them

maybe they will kill some dirtbag at the source before he shows up at my door

unlike libs I dont hate people who vote for the other party

A lot of white men might

We are in times where leaders of households...MEN...should lay the hammer down...Iā€™ve made it very clear to everyone I know, vote Democrat, FUCK OFF you are cut off....PERIOD
Iā€˜m heading there. I just cancelled Netflix,Amazon prime and thinking about dumping Hulu next. All the progressive leaches in my family using my passwords were not happy lol.
I already dont watch basketball for its pro china stance

and I will return to ignoring pro football too

A lot of white men might

I already dont watch basketball for its pro china stance

and I will return to ignoring pro football too
Iā€™m more careful about brands I purchase to a point. Like I definitely donā€™t buy the boys ( or girls) in my family Marvel /DC comics/toys ( not that they ask for any),Gillette,Nike or anything NFL related...nevermind that that crap is over priced to begin with. But unless other brands go crazy political I usually ignore them.

I dare say none of them were right wing. Nor do they appear to be white. They are armed to defend themselves against the army of criminals democrats let loose upon them. Democrats sending democrats to the block. It fits.

And the army of paid rtwingnutjobs.

The Shop Owners that you hate so much because they vote Democrat are arming as well.
Good for them

Neither do they. They hate the ones that are paid to burn, loot and other things. Sorry, but your Revolution is going to be a bust. Liberals are arming.

Good for them

Neither do they. They hate the ones that are paid to burn, loot and other things. Sorry, but your Revolution is going to be a bust. Liberals are arming.
You must hate that since youā€™re so conservative and all...huh?

Good for them

Hey, you wanted to sell more guns. You are getting your wish. Liberals are buying guns at an alarming rate lately. And you want to know something? They are as poorly trained with weapons as the Rtwingers are. It's getting to be even more of a scary world out there.

Good for them

Hey, you wanted to sell more guns. You are getting your wish. Liberals are buying guns at an alarming rate lately. And you want to know something? They are as poorly trained with weapons as the Rtwingers are. It's getting to be even more of a scary world out there.
They are going to need them living in blue states with no police.

Neither do they.
I think they do hate repubs

libs hunt down members of the trump administration and harass them in public places

Sort of like you hunting down anyone that doesn't think exactly like you do and calling them Commies and Traitors. Once again, you are telling us all what someone else thinks. Kind of shallow, there, cupcake.

Now, getting back to the original subject. Rump is blowing it bad. He is just going from one bungle to another trying to cover for the last bungle. His new Pet Name made him angry (Bunker Boy) and he does the trip to the Church with all the crap that wen t with it. It's funny, it's been two days now and he's been very quiet. Did he finally learn to behave himself or is he finding it too hard to top his last series of Vunder Acts. Or maybe he can't find anyone to "Here, hold my Beer".

Best of luck.

I plan to vote for Trump, in part because of current leftist madness and their barrage of lies over the last 3 plus years.

You're butt hurt. We know. So are other people. In an election year, that's how it goes. Frustration is the most common and uninspired reason for how folks vote.

What percentage of Blacks do you believe are backing Drumpf?

All of them that are apparently not "black enough" to vote for Biden.

Youre dodging the question. How many of those that are not "black enough"?

All of them that feel Biden is stupid enough.

Biden is the alternative to Drumpf. Personally I would vote for the local dog catcher over Drumpf.

Hell, I'd vote for the dog, even.

We're just gonna arrest Obama.

For what?

Forum List

Back