Will Trump's Indictment Lead to More GOP Presidential Candidates?

I'm having a great night with my new TV and streaming service! And I'm going back to watch a program while sipping a Colorado Bulldog with my own homemade Kahlua! Life is good. You think I should care that Trump has been just accused for like the thousandth time yet nothing ever proven just to deflect from the fact that congress just announced hours earlier the coffin nail in Biden's felony criminal case as pure coincidence?

By tomorrow, the reality that nothing has happen will slowly begin to sink in as the intelligence committee inches ever closer for impeaching Biden for felony criminal activity and you'll be sad again. Meantime, I will be even happier!

Yeah, that is why you are hurling profanity around...you're having a good night.

Your cult leader is indicted and you're shouting at the rain.

Sleep well.

Now that Trump has been indicted; do you think folks who were sitting it out will now get into the race?

I can see a few changing their minds (Sununu in NH for one) but not many.

I doubt it. If being indicted for an offense doesn't motivate a candidate, being indicted for a second one isn't going to do anything either.

Well, they're both serious but in a nationwide race, a federal indictment may carry more weight.

Not when no one trusts the system, and everyone can see what it is exactly.

What happens after everyone can see all the bananas?

we're about to find out. Guess what. They don't care about bootlickers like you either.

I doubt it. If being indicted for an offense doesn't motivate a candidate, being indicted for a second one isn't going to do anything either.
The difference is the first indictments were state crimes. Conviction wouldn't stop Trump from running, but the espionage act violation could prevent Trump from holding federal office.

4 hours ago — The penalty is up to three years per offense, in addition to a ban on holding federal office,

The difference is the first indictments were state crimes. Conviction wouldn't stop Trump from running, but the espionage act violation could prevent Trump from holding federal office.

4 hours ago — The penalty is up to three years per offense, in addition to a ban on holding federal office,

And then they'll manufacture something on Ron DeSantis next. And like a fool, you'll stuff your face full of popcorn when it happens, not realizing you've burned down your own house.

We never deserved America.

And then they'll manufacture something on Ron DeSantis next. And like a fool, you'll stuff your face full of popcorn when it happens, not realizing you've burned down your own house.

They are already starting on Desantis with the bogus kidnapping charges. And, you know, the first bimbo hasn't been brought out yet.

This is like watching a slow motion train wreck. Everybody (at least every sentient being) saw it coming from day one. From signing over control of his business with a table covered in folders of blank paper. To claiming the biggest inauguration in history.

This is like watching a slow motion train wreck. Everybody (at least every sentient being) saw it coming from day one. From signing over control of his business with a table covered in folders of blank paper. To claiming the biggest inauguration in history.

You got your feelings hurt and then allowed your leaders to burn down the nation.

Great going. Proud?

Not when no one trusts the system, and everyone can see what it is exactly.

What happens after everyone can see all the bananas?

we're about to find out. Guess what. They don't care about bootlickers like you either.
Yeah sure whatever...

What law? There is no law anymore.
All of our institutions are ash heaps.

That was from a year ago. We're still here. Next year when you're predicting the end of the world again; you'll just sound crazier than you do today.

The papers that Donald Trump made the centre of his first press conference in six months actually appear to have been blank.

The conference also appears to have been filled with staff members who were expected to laugh and applaud throughout the event.

The President-elect claimed that the documents, which were placed next to him as he spoke, were evidence of the preparations he had made to give over control of his businesses to his sons.

Both Mr Trump and his lawyer Sheri Dillon pointed at those documents and claimed they were just part of the various papers required to separate Mr Trump from his business. They each pointed at the pile repeatedly as proof that the preparations were being made.

the folders themselves were also entirely blank, despite Mr Trump suggesting that each of them related to a different business that Mr Trump was moving himself away from.

Trump and the company are taking steps to assure Americans that he is "not exploiting the office of the presidency for his personal benefit," said Sheri Dillon of the firm Morgan Lewis & Bockius.

Forum List

Back