Will Trump's Indictment Lead to More GOP Presidential Candidates?

Will Trump's Indictment Lead to More GOP Presidential Candidates?
tumblr_ptpo71CRIH1sejmmmo1_540.gif

Will Trump's Indictment Lead to More GOP Presidential Candidates?​

IDIOT, all that has happened is that they have ACCUSED Trump of a crime. They still have to:
  1. Try the case.
  2. Get a conviction by jury.
  3. Win all the appeals.
  4. AND prove beyond a shadow of doubt that he tried to overthrow the government with a few hundred people carrying flags and selfie sticks that everyone knew were coming weeks in advance.
Or he is your next president and none of this matters.

Meanwhile, a congressional committee just announced a few hours earlier that they now have in their hands definite hard proof that the Biden Family are career felons.

Just a coincidence I'm sure.

IDIOT, all that has happened is that they have ACCUSED Trump of a crime. They still have to:
  1. Try the case.
  2. Get a conviction by jury.
  3. Win all the appeals.
  4. AND prove beyond a shadow of doubt that he tried to overthrow the government with a few hundred people carrying flags and selfie sticks that everyone knew were coming weeks in advance.
Or he is your next president and none of this matters.

Meanwhile, a congressional committee just announced a few hours earlier that they now have in their hands definite hard proof that the Biden Family are career felons.

Just a coincidence I'm sure.

So that's a yes. Thanks.

You're having a bad night.
I'm having a great night with my new TV and streaming service! And I'm going back to watch a program while sipping a Colorado Bulldog with my own homemade Kahlua! Life is good. You think I should care that Trump has been just accused for like the thousandth time yet nothing ever proven just to deflect from the fact that congress just announced hours earlier the coffin nail in Biden's felony criminal case as pure coincidence?

So that makes me happy.
By tomorrow, the reality that nothing has happen will slowly begin to sink in as the intelligence committee inches ever closer for impeaching Biden for felony criminal activity and you'll be sad again. Meantime, I will be even happier!

Forum List

Back