Hutchinson, Pence and Christie don't have a snowball's chance in Hell. They are anti-Trump

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I can hardly believe some of the BS that comes out of some of the candidates' mouths

on the other hand, Ramaswamy is starting to look better and better. Maybe it will come down to Trump, DeSantis and him? He said he would pardon Trump if he were president :) although... don't u havve to be guilty of something to be pardoned? Oh yeh.. that's right, sometimes innocent people are found guilty... :oops:

In any case, the 3 mentioned are not going anywhere.

Pence is tone deaf RE the mood of this country and how disgusted we are w/ deep state

Those 3 look like deep staters...

I can hardly believe some of the BS that comes out of some of the candidates' mouths

on the other hand, Ramaswamy is starting to look better and better. Maybe it will come down to Trump, DeSantis and him? He said he would pardon Trump if he were president :) although... don't u havve to be guilty of something to be pardoned? Oh yeh.. that's right, sometimes innocent people are found guilty... :oops:

Pence is tone deaf RE the mood of this country and how disgusted we are w/ deep state

I am not familiar with the Hutchinson person you listed. As far as Pence & Christie goes they have proven out to be just professional politicians @ best.

Yep..
None of them stand a chance.
It's like they're just trying to pad their resumes.

In todays age the dimwits automatically call anybody who is critical of Trump a “deep stater” it’s boring and predictable.

Anybody that says they would pardon Trump if elected is simply pandering. A responsible person wouldn’t make claims like that before personally reviewing the actual facts and evidence involved with any charges.

These people, especially Trump are just playing a game and people like you eat it up. Don’t be a sucker. Think for yourself.

Forum List

Back