Will Trump's Indictment in Georgia cost us the state in 2024? I’m concerned

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
As a conservative Republican, I am deeply concerned about Trump's indictment in Georgia. This is a major blow to our party and a threat to our chances of winning elections in the future.

Trump's repeated lies about the 2020 election have alienated many voters, and his indictment will only further damage his reputation. This makes it more difficult for us to win over independents and moderate Republicans who are looking for a candidate who they can trust to uphold the rule of law and respect the results of elections.

And let’s not forget the fact that he pressured the governor to cheat and make him the winner in Georgia.

We need to move on from Trump and focus on finding a candidate who can unite our party and win elections in 2024. Trump's behavior is a liability to our party, and we cannot afford to have him on the ballot.

I urge all Republicans to join me in rejecting Trump and his behavior. We need to unite our party and focus on finding a candidate who can win elections in 2024. We cannot afford to have Trump on the ballot.

quit being an idiot,
the indictments are all bullshit
we already lost georgia,
call it stealing the election
call it the popularity of biden by the idiots
it is already gone

take your crocodile tears elsewhere, Georgia is gone, the only way for us to get Georgia back is for you to start supporting Trump

idiots
It is gone but there’s a new election in 2024. And we could lose that one too because of Trump.

According to CNN, a check of signatures will show a couple of hundred forged signatures.

a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County you’ll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures of people who have been forged.

As a conservative Republican, I am deeply concerned about Trump's indictment in Georgia. This is a major blow to our party and a threat to our chances of winning elections in the future.

Trump's repeated lies about the 2020 election have alienated many voters, and his indictment will only further damage his reputation. This makes it more difficult for us to win over independents and moderate Republicans who are looking for a candidate who they can trust to uphold the rule of law and respect the results of elections.

And let’s not forget the fact that he pressured the governor to cheat and make him the winner in Georgia.

We need to move on from Trump and focus on finding a candidate who can unite our party and win elections in 2024. Trump's behavior is a liability to our party, and we cannot afford to have him on the ballot.

I urge all Republicans to join me in rejecting Trump and his behavior. We need to unite our party and focus on finding a candidate who can win elections in 2024. We cannot afford to have Trump on the ballot.

Trump will be the nominee. You will piss your pants. I will laugh at you more.
That pretty much sums up your future.

Nope, the indictment didn't cost you the state, it cost you fricken libs the whole country...dumbass.

You are no more a conservative republican as Biden is a conservative republican....make no mistake of that.
In other words, you're a phony.

a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County you’ll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures of people who have been forged.
Your link doesn’t say what you claim it says

Brian Kemp, the Georgia Governor speaking against Trump today, in the past accused his democrat opponent of trying to steal the election from Kemp! Kemp in 2018 accused the Democrats of what Trump is accusing the Democrats of. Kemp was telling the truth in 2018 but in 2020 Trump is making it up?

"After learning of a failed attempt to hack the state's online voter registration and My Voter Page, my office contacted the Department of Homeland Security and opened an investigation," Kemp said in a brief posting on his campaign's Facebook page.

The accusation emerged on Sunday amid reports that Georgia's election system, which Kemp oversees as secretary of state, is open to glaring vulnerabilities.

Kemp provided few details about his accusation, other than to say, "We have asked the FBI – Federal Bureau of Investigation to investigate" the possible crimes.

Last edited:

Wrong.

Indicting Trump over his attempt to investigate voter fraud, is a "bridge too far".
Its "over the top", and a clear indication an attempted coverup.
Which then make me decide to vote FOR Trump, when normally I never have and never would have otherwise voted Republican.

Clearly the impeachments and indictments are bogus, and illegal attempts to bias elections.
That can never be allowed.
That is the only true "insurrection" going on.

If you're a conservative Republican than I'm the pope. 🙄

Forum List

Back