Will trump win his Supreme Court battle tomorrow, and the Ramifications if he loses

Will trump win tomorrow

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
It’s NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! And it’s under audit,, you can get them when it’s over..

It’s NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! And it’s under audit,, you can get them when it’s over..

If the SC sides with him it won't matter much. His hold out is almost over. RIP Trump (2016-2020)

• Banned

If the SC sides with him it won't matter much. His hold out is almost over. RIP Trump (2016-2020)
You mean 2028

Congress has oversight responsibilities on the Executive Branch

If SCOTUS wants to say the President can just say......Go fuk yourself
It will have a major impact on future checks and balances

Why not mind your business? Oversight on what his personal finance? You want to check his colon to? Lol
Colon? But you're in the way.

• Banned

They have absolutely no lawful reason to look at that mans tax records, such is pure unadulterated politics, an attempt to manufacture crime(s) from nothing! Oversight does not extend to the mans personal life, if the high court rules otherwise, every so-called justice who does so should be summarily executed, it would be a horrifying precedent, and indisputably one of the most egregious, if not the most egregious acts of judicial activism in the nations history!

Why not mind your business? Oversight on what his personal finance? You want to check his colon to? Lol
Colon? But you're in the way.
You want access to his but hole? Lol
No, I'm not up his ayass like you are. Must be crowded.

I don't care one way or the other... Won't change anything for me personally. I will remember in the future however what they do now.

They have absolutely no lawful reason to look at that mans tax records, such is pure unadulterated politics, an attempt to manufacture crime(s) from nothing! Oversight does not extend to the mans personal life, if the high court rules otherwise, every so-called justice who does so should be summarily executed, it would be a horrifying precedent, and indisputably one of the most egregious, if not the most egregious acts of judicial activism in the nations history!
Yes they do
If they are investigating a financial conflict of interest, they have a right to ask for tax returns.

There ain't nuffin in Trumps tax returns anyway.

But if the left can invent "russian collusion" out of thin air & hold the entire country hostage for 2 years...thunk of what lies they could make up about a tax return!

I don't care one way or the other... Won't change anything for me personally. I will remember in the future however what they do now.
The Court will set a precedent about a President being able to ignore Congressional Subpoenas
Also whether criminal acts by a President can be investigated while he is president

The Court will set a precedent about a President being able to ignore Congressional Subpoenas
Also whether criminal acts by a President can be investigated while he is president
Oh.. So you already know what the right course of action is, you just don't like it?

Oh.. So you already know what the right course of action is, you just don't like it?
President Biden will appreciate the additional powers

Just go away.. why are you bothering this
Man, he ran for president, he won fair and square, you have all
These investigations, trying to lynch him, you put 70 year old men in jail
That supported him. What else do you want? A civil war? You will hide if that happens you know it I know it .

Last edited:
Trump has so many legal problems and debt obligations he cannot afford that he will spend the rest of his life paying lawyers vast sums just to stay out of jail avoid and losing all his stuff.

Forum List

Back