Will Trump take the 5th?

My God all this waste of time and energy....lolol.JC

Press Releases » December 10th 2019

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/donald-j-trump-pays-court-ordered-2-million-illegally-using-trump-foundation

Judge finalizes $25 million settlement for 'victims of Donald Trump's fraudulent university'

Trump University attendees are getting paid back.
ByAaron Katersky andM.L. Nestel
April 9, 2018, 8:35 PM
• 5 min read

Judge finalizes $25 million settlement for 'victims of Donald Trump's fraudulent university'

DAILY COVER|Oct 7, 2021,06:30am EDT|201,406 views

Trump’s Debt Now Totals An Estimated $1.3 Billion

Trump’s Debt Now Totals An Estimated $1.3 Billion

lol ...

hardly a waste of time.

ooooOOOooooo...

lol ... who is president again?

al capone partied hardy too.................
So let me get this straight...Biden placed sanctions on Russia...and he said today it may take months for Putin to feel those sanctions...but our gas is going up by the minute...so he has in effect placed sanctions on us....not Russia....and China says they will back up the Russian economy anyway...and when asked about that Joe said no comment....while our gas and food keep rising in costs...

Screw you Biden voters all to hell....

The party is over.....

remember when i replied ' no it's not '? well lookey here..................

Trump New York criminal probe has new prosecutor after lawyers quit

By Luc Cohen

NEW YORK, Feb 25 (Reuters) - A new prosecutor has been chosen to lead a criminal probe into former U.S. President Donald Trump, the Manhattan district attorney's office said on Friday, after the departures of two top lawyers threw the investigation's future into question.

Susan Hoffinger will now lead the probe into Trump and the practices of his family business, the Trump Organization, according to Danielle Filson, a spokeswoman for Alvin Bragg, the Manhattan district attorney.

:popcorn:

remember when i replied ' no it's not '? well lookey here..................

By Luc Cohen

NEW YORK, Feb 25 (Reuters) - A new prosecutor has been chosen to lead a criminal probe into former U.S. President Donald Trump, the Manhattan district attorney's office said on Friday, after the departures of two top lawyers threw the investigation's future into question.

Susan Hoffinger will now lead the probe into Trump and the practices of his family business, the Trump Organization, according to Danielle Filson, a spokeswoman for Alvin Bragg, the Manhattan district attorney.

:popcorn:
Even dems are saying the case will be tossed after this happened...they don't have a case and they don't have cause for moving forward...its over dummy...they can select all the lawyers they want...the grand jury is not impressed....

Even dems are saying the case will be tossed after this happened...they don't have a case and they don't have cause for moving forward...its over dummy...they can select all the lawyers they want...the grand jury is not impressed....

like yer chosen one loves to say...

' we'll see what happens '

& it still has no effect on allllllllllllllllllllll the other criminal & civil cases hanging over his tribbled head.

Oh please, a few doofusses, and some political hacks in front of a political narrative building session is nothing...You people want this narrative, you need this narrative....

What happened on 1/6 was a horrible display, but insurrection? not even close....

Oh please, a few doofusses, and some political hacks in front of a political narrative building session is nothing...

really? the 140+ cops that were beaten, stabbed. tazed into a heart attack, had spinal surgery, lost an eye, & comitted suicide due to PTSD that helped defend & protect the capital & their inhabitants would disagree with you.

You people want this narrative, you need this narrative....

What happened on 1/6 was a horrible display, but insurrection? not even close....

some already are charged with seditious conspiracy which envelopes insurrection.

like yer chosen one loves to say...

' we'll see what happens '

& it still has no effect on allllllllllllllllllllll the other criminal & civil cases hanging over his tribbled head.
The only reason this is even still going on is because there is an election coming up and you rank and file libs need something to hold on to and get you to the polls in November....even the prosecutors know they have nothing....

really? the 140+ cops that were beaten, stabbed. tazed into a heart attack, had spinal surgery, lost an eye, & comitted suicide due to PTSD that helped defend & protect the capital & their inhabitants would disagree with you.

some already are charged with seditious conspiracy which envelopes insurrection.
Not one cop died of injuries from the riot. What you are posting is dishonest. Now, I don’t approve of what happened that day, but your lies don’t do anything for your argument.

As for those charged with sedition, let’s see where that goes, or do you not believe in innocent until PROVEN guilty?

Of course he won't; he absolutely will not!! In the past he has derided the 5th claiming that it proves guilt and that "the mob takes the 5th.

Besides, Trump is a stand up guy who is totally innocent, so he says. Therefore he would have no problem with truthfully answering "witch hunt" questions, and, I am sure, would insist that his kids do the same.
Of course.
trump will take anything he can get his hands on.

Of course he won't; he absolutely will not!! In the past he has derided the 5th claiming that it proves guilt and that "the mob takes the 5th.

Besides, Trump is a stand up guy who is totally innocent, so he says. Therefore he would have no problem with truthfully answering "witch hunt" questions, and, I am sure, would insist that his kids do the same.
The latest I heard is that two prosecutors quit because their higher ups don't think there is enough evidence to charge Trump. I guess that kind of discounts your TDS post.

Not one cop died of injuries from the riot.
not directly & i never made that claim anyways.

but both brian sicknick's mother & girlfriend are convinced, had it not been for the prolonged exposure to the event that happened on jan 6, his unknown medical condition would not have manifested itself to the point of death.

howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr FOUR capital police comitted suicide shortly after jan 6, & you're gonna say that wasn't the reason? they didn't die that day, but those that knew them are convinced that was the spark.

He Killed Himself After the Jan. 6 Riot. Did He Die in the Line of Duty?

Widow of police officer who died by suicide after Capitol riot presses Biden for line of duty benefits

What you are posting is dishonest.

i am never dishonest. i don't have to be.

Now, I don’t approve of what happened that day, but your lies don’t do anything for your argument.

what lies? everything i said was fact. 140+ cops injured.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...743642-60e2-11eb-9430-e7c77b5b0297_story.html

& some had severe injuries.

As for those charged with sedition, let’s see where that goes, or do you not believe in innocent until PROVEN guilty?

of course i do. let them have their day in court.

but it ain't looking good.

not directly & i never made that claim anyways.

but both brian sicknick's mother & girlfriend are convinced, had it not been for the prolonged exposure to the event that happened on jan 6, his unknown medical condition would not have manifested itself to the point of death.

howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr FOUR capital police comitted suicide shortly after jan 6, & you're gonna say that wasn't the reason? they didn't die that day, but those that knew them are convinced that was the spark.

He Killed Himself After the Jan. 6 Riot. Did He Die in the Line of Duty?

Widow of police officer who died by suicide after Capitol riot presses Biden for line of duty benefits

i am never dishonest. i don't have to be.

what lies? everything i said was fact. 140+ cops injured.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...743642-60e2-11eb-9430-e7c77b5b0297_story.html

& some had severe injuries.

of course i do. let them have their day in court.

but it ain't looking good.

Look, what these people did on 1/6 was terrible, and stupid, but that neither means that the entirety of the right supports, or is like them...Sicknick's mother or girlfriend are not Doctors, and their emotional plea though heartbreaking, is not moving when it comes to a manufactured narrative you seize on to further....You should be ashamed...

So, let's see the court proceedings, but my take is that because the major MSM outlets are kind of quiet about this aspect shows me that what IS happening doesn't back up your bs...

Look, what these people did on 1/6 was terrible, and stupid, but that neither means that the entirety of the right supports, or is like them...

never said they were.

Sicknick's mother or girlfriend are not Doctors, and their emotional plea though heartbreaking, is not moving when it comes to a manufactured narrative you seize on to further....You should be ashamed...

lol ... 'manufactured'? c'mon ... the 'manufactured' narrative was that insurrection was just a bunch of tourists showing some legit political recourse.

So, let's see the court proceedings, but my take is that because the major MSM outlets are kind of quiet about this aspect shows me that what IS happening doesn't back up your bs...

lol ... any court proceedings are on the federal level & cannot be filmed. forget the flying monkeys - they are charged with crimes ranging from the low hanging fruit pleading guilty to 'trespassing & vandalism' to the more serious crime of seditious conspiracy.

what you need to do is watch the ' multiple weeks of hearings - showing what happened every minute of that day & what lead up to it, in vivid color ' live, & unedited; with no spin or pundits talking over testimony ... on nuetral ground, like CSPAN. you think the 'only' criminals are the pawns that stormed the capital, beat the shit outa cops & went hunting for congress critters?

no no noooooooooooooo .... you got the capos higher up the food chain & their mob boss all in the crosshairs.

never said they were.

lol ... 'manufactured'? c'mon ... the 'manufactured' narrative was that insurrection was just a bunch of tourists showing some legit political recourse.

lol ... any court proceedings are on the federal level & cannot be filmed. forget the flying monkeys - they are charged with crimes ranging from the low hanging fruit pleading guilty to 'trespassing & vandalism' to the more serious crime of seditious conspiracy.

what you need to do is watch the ' multiple weeks of hearings - showing what happened every minute of that day & what lead up to it, in vivid color ' live, & unedited; with no spin or pundits talking over testimony ... on nuetral ground, like CSPAN. you think the 'only' criminals are the pawns that stormed the capital, beat the shit outa cops & went hunting for congress critters?

no no noooooooooooooo .... you got the capos higher up the food chain & their mob boss all in the crosshairs.
We’ll see, but my take is that you are used to having your hair on fire moments turn out to be nothing.

Forum List

Back